Peter Thomas Roth Chamomile Cleansing Lotion uploaded by Cyra-ann Q.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A gentle, non-drying natural herbal cleansing lotion with soothing Chamomile. This cleanser has a soft, silky feel and helps remove environmental pollutants, excess skin oils and make-up. Excellent for all skin types including sensitive.

Chamomile - A natural flower extract that helps comfort and soothe

Comfrey Extract - A plant containing allantoin, which helps stimulate cell growth and reduce inflammation

INGREDIENTS:

WATER (AQUA), DISODIUM LAUROAMPHODIACETATE, SODIUM TRIDECETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERIN, LAURAMIDE DEA, GLYCOL STEARATE, STEARAMIDE AMP, OLEIC ACID, COCONUT ACID, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, SYMPHYTUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, DISODIUM EDTA, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE.

Peter Thomas Roth Chamomile Cleansing Lotion
  • "THIS IS THE BEST CLEANSER YOULL EVER TRY, EVER! I wish I could find it in more stores, it is SO amazing for sensitive skin, it doesn't dry my skin out afterwords and most importantly it makes my skin SO soft, I work at Sephora and this is the BEST cleanser for dry skin" in 7 reviews
Mili M.
I got it in a goody bag at 1oz and felt a moment of peace. My skin was super sensitive and every cleanser was irritating. Peter Thomas Roth Chamomile Cleansing Lotion goes a long way! I still have the bottle and use it when traveling. Gently removes makeup and build up of oil.
Winnie L.
Raleigh, NC
Love this product, I have the buffing beads, and the cleaning gel. However I do use acne topical and if my skin is very dry and I use this cleanser to help calm down my skin.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Lisa M.
Oceanside, CA
This is the best cleanser/makeup remover you will NEVER hear about -- but I'm letting you in on the secret! :D  This is the most amazing makeup remover you will ever use.  It doesn't feel like the typical greasy or oily remover and yet it's a real powerhouse at getting rid of makeup!  It will not irritate, dry or breakout your skin and it rinses so easily and cleanly -- no greasy, yucky residue leftover!  Not every place that sells PTR sells it but you can find it directly at the PTR website.  Try it, this "secret" product will fast become a staple you won't be able to live  without!
Karyn K.
Burlington
The PTR Chamomile Cleansing Lotion is super gentle on my skin, perfect in the wintertime when I tend to get a bit dry!  It smells nice, cleanses thoroughly, and leaves my skin calm and moisturized when I'm done.  I never feel like I have to double cleanse when using this product, which is great!  I'm all about saving time in my skincare routine.  This cleansing lotion is great in the morning or at night.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
This stuff is fantastic!
I have sensitive skin and oily in some areas. Can't use some typical products because they break me out, irritate or dry my skin (which makes the oil glands over produce oil) This cleansing lotion is so gentle and leaves my sling super soft and tight. Does not smell like chamomile at all but if you get past the smell you'll be okay. Only use a small amount, I typically rinse my face with lukewarm water.
Genesis F.
Sacramento
This is my go to product when I've worn a full face full of makeup. This product always meets my expectations. It full cleanses my entire face it never leaves any makeup on my face, even when i don't wear makeup and i use this product to cleanse my face it does any amazing job. I definitely recommend this product it's worth purchasing.
Ann-Marie L.
Phoenix , AZ
Peter Thomas Roth is hands down my favorite skin care brand. 98% of the products do not disappoint and they are reasonably priced. This in particular is amazing for sensitive skin. I always use it for after I forgot to take my make up off and have a heavy night of drinking or after I do any peels and it soothes any irrational and doesn't leave that dry tight feel after rinsing and drying
Sarah N.
Warren, OH
I liked this product a lot ! Perfect for my sensitive skin !! I'm very acne prone so it was nice that it is gentle and made for sensitive skin! Would buy it and and recommend to people with sensitive skin !
Chaima B.
 Iam a biiiiiiiiiiig fan of peter Thomas skin care .. I have occasional blemish and pimples so I use this to wash my face and the I use Peter Thomas  spot treatment .. looks nice .. but not for everyday use cause it can dry your skin out ... price is up there but worth it
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
Does s it leave your skin soft?