BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

An antiaging treatment, sunscreen, correcting concealer, and brightener in one! CC Eye Conceal & Brighten provides buildable coverage that helps conceal fine lines, imperfections, and dark circles while awakening eyes to create a more refreshed appearance. It's also formulated with broad-spectrum SPF 30 to help protect skin from the sun's harmful rays. To apply, gently tap around the eyes or areas of imperfection. Layer for buildable coverage. From Peter Thomas Roth.

CC Eye Treatment & Concealer:
Active: Titanium Dioxide 15.33%, Zinc Oxide 5.82%.
Inactive: 1,2-Hexanediol, Adenosine, Alcohol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Arbutin, Beeswax, Caprylyl Glycol,
Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dipropylene
Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexyl Laurate, Iron
Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Magnesium Sulfate, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Ozokerite,
Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyisobutene, Propylene Carbonate,
Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane,
Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Water/Aqua/Eau.

Highlight & Brightener: Water/Aqua/Eau, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane,
Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone,
Mica (Ci 77019), Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Myrciaria Dubia
Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexyl
Laurate, Beeswax, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ozokerite, Disodium Edta, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-
Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Iron Oxides (Ci
77491).

• I have wrinkles under my eyes as well as dark circles. I ...1 Answers
rossyo b.
Los angeles, CA
I have dark, raccoon, Hindu circles under my eyes so i seek and live in search for the best light-weight feel but illuminating coverage i can get. I have tried YSL touche eclat and this PTR one, and I have to admit, they're just OK. they aren't all the bang for their buck. The PTR concealer is lightweight and can build on coverage but seems to dissipate into the air throughout the day. Not enough illumination or coverage for the cost. I would save 10 or 15 bucks and stick with Estee Lauder's illuminating concealer gels.
Azul P.
Paso Robles, CA
I love the color of the product . Hoping on going to the store and buy more it could last longer but the packaging was great but overall it was great .. applying it easy ! I recommend it
Rachel G.
I love this councilor. It is the perfect shade for me and the highlight is GORGEOUS! It perfectly covers under my eye and the highlighter so naturally brightens and makes my under eye pop. I found a hidden gem when I found this.
Allison R.
United States of America
A bit pricey but really helped brighten my under eye area. The colors were a perfect match and the bags under my eyes disappeared.
Mayghan C.
This is my favorite color ever! It makes my lips shine and shimmer. It is the best lip gloss I've ever used.
Brianda M.
Lancaster, CA
The shades are expectacular . Long lasting and I would highly recommend this to family and friends.
Naz H.
Absolutely love this brand, worth the splurge. If you have darkness this is your solution!
maria s.
setubal
The shades are not expectacular . not Long lasting and I wouldnt recommend this to family and friends because the coverage is not there , specially if dark skin pls dont get this it does not blendd !! the price is not as back but still there is other concealers
Mila V.
Amazing concealer and brightener. The shades compliment me so well and I highly recommend it.
Sarah H.
Stockton, CA
I have wrinkles under my eyes as well as dark circles. I have been using a drug store brand hydrating concealer that doesn't offer a lot of coverage. I have heard good things about this product and I love his other skin care products. Will this product cause creasing or overly dry out my under eye area? Does this provide enough coverage?