Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Complexion Corrector Medium/Tan 1.7 oz uploaded by Amber D.Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Complexion Corrector Medium/Tan 1.7 oz uploaded by Cieara M.Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Complexion Corrector Medium/Tan 1.7 oz uploaded by Cieara M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #16 in CC Cream

An all-in-one antiaging treatment, sunscreen, complexion corrector, moisturizer, and tint. This multifunctional complexion corrector is formulated with arbutin and camu camu, an Amazonian superfruit that has 30 times the vitamin C of an average orange. Vitamin C evens out the skintone and supports natural collagen, creating the appearance of firmer, brighter, younger-looking skin over time. It instantly minimizes the look of imperfections, while broad spectrum SPF 30 protects skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Antioxidant vitamins C and E help fight free radical attack and keep skin healthy, radiant, and beautiful. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "It is winter in NY and my skin looks bright and fresh and hydrated when using this as opposed to dry and flakey as it normally is during this time of the year. " in 3 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way even when you are building up the coverage so the price isn't that bad although I would love to see it a bit lower ;)" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and it offers great build able coverage without looking cakey, just put it on a use a stippling motion to apply." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm just so sad that the full size is so expensive." in 2 reviews
  • "Lovvve PTRs CC Cream (shade is LIGHT/MEDIUM)...I have combination skin (dry/oily) and this applies smoothly, evenly, and with a fab medium coverage." in 1 review
Melissa V.
Wrentham, MA
The best CC cream I've ever used. Typically I opt out for anything along the lines off a bb or cc cream, however this product has great coverage while still managing to look like natural skin. The best part about this product is it actually helps your skin while it's on so when you wash you're make up off at the end of the night you can see great results of improvement. This product would absolutely have been a 5 star product for me however this brand is not cruelty free. I would give it 0 stars but to be fair to the people who don't mind animal testing it is a nice product.
Sue K.
I got a small tube in a kit. I thought it covered well and felt light on my skin. I have dry skin so i used it with a moisturizing primer and I was Very Happy. The only drawback for me are the shade options. It only comes in light, medium & dark. My skin tone is between medium & dark (summer time even more so) so I have actually ordered a white foundation to mix with it. I plan on going back and buying a full size Peter Thomas Roth & mix my own color.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
The light /medium came in a camu kit. I used it when I traveled since it was a small tube. I liked that it was easy to blend and helped hydrate. It was lighter coverage than in used to but great again for a weekend of ribbing around when you dibt want to spend a lot of time. It wasn't my color since I'm very fair. It blended well with my self tanner so it matches my face OK. I like this line but on the fence about their cosmetics
jen g.
Kansas city, Mo
I love this stuff. mainly for providing a smooth base for my foundation, but with the added benefit of spf 30 and vitamin C. I can't say I've seen any miraculous changes to my face though, I 've just been wanting to add vitamin c to my skincare regimen but am not willing to add another step, so i like that it's in a product already part of my morning routine.
Kerlly M.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
Is good for a Latina girl. The corrector works really easy to apply and cover like a medium level . Really good product. Not to cheap but is a good prodct. And the most important part for summer time or really sunny day had a spf 30 protection wich is fenomenal
marie a.
I like Peter Thomas Roth products. They are no -nonsense items that get the job done. You won't have to worry about the product being laced with too much fragrance. This has a nice texture that goes well under foundation.
Shelby M.
Morgantown, Wv
My favorite foundation for winter, it's full coverage, and actually helps clear and even your skin tone while wearing it. It moisturizers your skin to protect it from the harsh effects winter/fall can have on your skin.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
This product is too dark for me but I've used it on many people while freelancing. It's really smooth and hydrating on the skin and gives a nice luminous finish. I find it works best of more mature skin.
Mary S.
This is so easy to use. One application and it covers the face while protecting with the spf.
Love that I don't need to use a sin protector to use this product.
jazmine e.
Wasn't really for me i have naturally greasy skin and i felt like it made my skin look more oily the usual but it wasn't cakey and has spf30
Sevly C.
Hello all! Just wondering, did anyone else find that this produce made their face more oily? I have combination skin and I found that upon using this produce a few times, my skin, especially forehead area has become noticeably more oily. Just wanted to know if it was just me or if others are experiencing this as well.
Tali K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have more coverage than It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream?