BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #9 in CC Cream

An all-in-one antiaging treatment, complexion corrector, moisturizer, and tint. This multifunctional complexion corrector is formulated with arbutin and camu camu, an Amazonian superfruit that has 30 times the vitamin C of an average orange. Vitamin C evens out the skintone and supports natural collagen, creating the appearance of firmer, brighter, younger-looking skin over time. Antioxidant vitamins C and E help fight free radical attack and keep skin healthy, radiant, and beautiful. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates

Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Complexion Corrector
  • "it's a bb cream that does a really good job of masking uneven skintone...hence the 'color correcting.' i was obsessed with it since most bb/cc creams have a pink undertone and my fake tanned skin doesn't really match it. it's not longwearing...but i like wearing it to the beach to give my skin a break from foundation. beach, because of the spf! it fades pretty nicely as well so horraaay" in 7 reviews
  • "i'd just like to say thank you to this cc cream. you're the most amazing thing that could even happen to my make up bag. i love it so much! it matches pretty clearly to my skin, and even helped with the acne. i need it back in my life!!! amazing!" in 6 reviews
  • "this does a great job of color correcting. i put it on my the redness in my cheeks is balanced out. don't get me wrong, it hasn't disappeared. this isn't full coverage foundation, but it just equalizes everything nicely. i use this on days when my skin looks pretty good. usually i don't need any additional concealer or powder, but sometimes i'll add it in if i feel like a blemish is poking through. my skin still feels like my skin after applying this, which i love." in 4 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
My review is for light/medium and why in the world did I waste so much money on this and not buy it at a beauty store or from a site where I could return it? As it is, I keep this as a reminder to not be so impulsive when buying a product and always make sure to verify if it will turn me orange before paying high end prices for it. Seriously this is suppose to adjust and correct to your skin tone and I'll except it is a little darker (I am pale) but it has an orange tint that is noticable, not attractive and I'm not sure why it is like that. It also made my skin oily in the short time I had it on and I didn't see that it made any corrections in a positive way to my skin. After all the impressive reviews and articles I've seen about this brand I was highly disappointed. Idk if it was my tone to begin with or how pale I am or what but it gave me an orange shine to my face that made me nostalgic about first time I tried wearing fake tanning lotion when I was teenager. If it hasn't been conveyed thoroughly let me just say I didn't like this product or how it made me look. I will not add a picture of it on me because I don't want my jack o lantern face forever on the internet lol
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
P K.
This is one of my FAVORITE CC creams (the other being the IT Cosmetics CC cream) in the market, and I have tried about every American brand as an Asian girl. This product goes on smoothly, STAYS on your face, and doesn't dry out/clog your pores. One thing I would note though, is that the product is more for warmer tones - I mix it a bit with my cooler tone foundation/CC or BB creams to balance it out sometimes.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I have been looking for the right CC or BB cream and got this due to the high ratings. It just isn't the right color for me. It is too "yellow". I try to adapt and want to like it, but it just don't blend in with my skin tone. Other than the color, it is overall a good product. It doesn't sink in wrinkle or pores. I have no choice but to return it to the store.
Jennifer M.
This is my favorite cream to wear in the summer while I am tan so I don’t have to wear concealer or foundation. It has a tint and is moisturizing and my face glows. Covers any of my redness. Makes my skin look beautiful. Covers any kind of lines you have. Love love love. I have been wearing this for 3 summers in a row and I keep coming back to it. Your skin will love you for it
Kenzie M.
Indianapolis
this product is the ONLY kind of "foundation" or "makeup" i will ever put on my face!!!!! it covers up literally everything, from my acne, to my dark red marks and scars, to helping fill my pores and wrinkles in. i don't have much wrinkles but across my forehead there's a few lines and then my smile lines, but this looks soooo natural!!
Mnz L.
Astoria, NY
Corrector , foundation , spf ALL in one . First time I purchased this product and I will continue to. Loved what it did for my skin I purchased from Sephora and it went too pricey and I would def reccommend to those who do t like cakey foundation but need a quick pick me up for their skin before they run out the door !
Yaneshka C.
Dayton, OH
This cc cream is super nice and lightweight. Not only does it help brighten up your complexion, it has great, natural, light to medium coverage. Super gentle on the skin with spf. I definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn’t want to wear foundation on a day to day basis but wants some coverage.
Erin F.
Brick, NJ
I love love love this line of products. I can't day enough about all of the products. They're a little expensive but worth every penny! This product is no exception. My skin tone is so uneven and this product is essential in my routine to help smooth out my blotchy skin tone. It's a must buy!
Karina W.
Springfield, GA
How is this cc cream on combination skin?
Sevly C.
Bradford, ON
Hello all! Just wondering, did anyone else find that this produce made their face more oily? I have combination skin and I found that upon using this produce a few times, my skin, especially forehead area has become noticeably more oily. Just wanted to know if it was just me or if others are experiencing this as well.
Tanja Z.
Does this work with dry skin and large pores?
Ayene S.
Oakton, VA
What’s a good B.B. cream? I have sensitive combination skin! I’ve used Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Complexion Corrector and it was great but looking to try something new. Any suggestions welcome! Thanks in advance :)
Tali K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does it have more coverage than It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream?