BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePeter Thomas Roth
- Camu Camu Power Cx30 Vitamin C Brightening Serum -50ml/17oz

by Peter Thomas Roth

A high-performance brightening facial serumFormulated with Camu Camu berry, a potent fruit from the Amazon Provides thirty times more Vitamin C per ounce than an average orangePenetrates deep into skin to enhance collagen production Corrects the...

Can someone please tell me why this and the moisturizer were discontinued ? I’ve tried Googling to find the answer, but can’t find out why anywhere! I did order the moisturizer because of reviews I read, but am worried the product may have been defective or something.
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth - Camu Camu Power Cx30 Vitamin C Brightening Serum -50ml/1.7oz!
alexus D.
Parma, OH
Love love love this for evening out skintone and leaving my skin with a fresh awakened look, bright and a healthy amount of plump to my skin. Didnt clog pores, which I'm afraid if when trying anything new as I'm acne prone, so that was a plus. Only concern or want for improvement is the price. However it's a good brand and you get what you pay for
Kirsten G.
Brooklyn , NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This was a nice vitamin C Serum. It had no added fragrance and you could definitely smell the Smokey vitamin C smell, which I like but some people don’t. It was nice because it was more of a light lotion texture, and so it was more hydrating. Some days when I wore it I was able to skip moisturizer!