Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsPeter Thomas Roth
Camu Camu Power Cx30 Vitamin C Brightening Serum

Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power Cx30 Vitamin C Brightening Serum

by Peter Thomas Roth

A high-performance brightening facial serum Formulated with Camu Camu berry, a potent fruit from the Amazon Provides thirty times more Vitamin C per ounce than an average orange Penetrates deep into skin to enhance collagen production Corrects the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Vitamins A, D & E to revitalize skin & combat free radicals Unveils a firmer, sleeker, more radiant & younger looking complexion.

How does this product work? I have an uneven skin tone and it’s so frustrating trying to find a product that helps, but doesn’t make me breakout. Please help!!
Is this worth the money?
Is this okay for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power Cx30 Vitamin C Brightening Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Karla R.
I began using this because of a dark spot left because of a wax burn. I would apply this every night after cleansing along with the palmers vitamin e oil, and in a month my scar was gone. I would also put this on some old acne scars and those are almost gone too! I love this stuff I don't think I can do with out it in my night time routine.
Toya M.
Irvine, CA
The Vitamin C in this serum is very powerful! A lot stronger than other over the counter serums I have used. Within the first two weeks I noticed brighter skin and some post blemish scars have already began to fade. The consistency is very light weight as well.
Shelley F.
Love this product! Love how my skin feels after using. I have loved every product I have tried in this line.
RIA P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
This product is one of faves to use. Wakes up my skin and is really great for brightening. It’s scent is great and it’s easy to use for a first-timer. I bought it from a friend who works at Roth. I would recommend fully and it’s great and would buy it again!
Baylee H.
Millersburg, OH
Does everything it promises! So fab. The serum really brightens and enhances the complexion. Both my mom and I use it and adore it. Great for everyone 20+
Champika
Portland,Oregon
Purchased at: ULTA
This PTR product is AMAZING! I've been using this Camu Camu Power C for almost 2 years and my skin has never looked better. The Vitamin C that's packed in here Brightens and tightens my skin with an incredible results. It is even gentle enough to use this as an under eye brightener. The PTR Camu Camu Power C and the PTR Hydro Drench Moisturizer are my Holy Grails for skin care. Use them together for great results.
Renee C.
I know this was highly recommended, it smelled good and felt nice on my skin. I had a faint orange tinge to my skin when I left it on longer (that went away). I didn’t notice much brightening.
Katherine G.
Louisville , KY
I literally just threw this on my gift guide on my blog. I have been telling anyone who will listen how this camu serum has changed my skin for the best. It is softer.. more even toned. Love it for dark spots or any hyper pigmentation. Literally need gallons of this because it’s liquid gold to me. I bought mine in July from ulta . I found it to be cheaper ($45) instore at ulta
Tasheeva W.
Philadelphia, PA
This product really helped to bring back a natural glow to my skin. The packaging is cute and appealing to the eye. I got the product from my local Sephora. I have sensitive skin and it did not cause me any breakouts.
Teresa W.
Fayetteville, AR
I was given a sample of this serum to try and was excited after the very first use! My face was glowing, not greasy, but I looked like I was sun kissed (and I am not - far from it). After three days, I have noticed that my complexion is brighter and I love the smooth, non-greasy feeling on my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shehrish R.