BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A high-performance brightening facial serum Formulated with Camu Camu berry, a potent fruit from the Amazon Provides thirty times more Vitamin C per ounce than an average orange Penetrates deep into skin to enhance collagen production Corrects the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines & wrinkles Blended with Vitamins A, D & E to revitalize skin & combat free radicals Unveils a firmer, sleeker, more radiant & younger looking complexion.

Jennifer P.
Vacaville
This. This is my baby. I love it so very much. I would bathe in it if I could (probably a bad idea). It is the first thing that goes on my skin either post peel pad or mask (whichever I'm doing). It absorbs right away leaving my skin clean, fresh, and ready for moisture! I'm worried because ulta stopped carrying it that I'll have trouble finding it now, whatever will I do?!
Ripley G.
USA
This is one the first skin care products I used when i was a beauty beginner!! This product brightened my face and made my dark spots from acne scars lighten up. It does have a bit of a sticky residue feeling and has this orangey smell to it. Overall, great product and best used at night time when going to sleep.
Allison S.
King Of Prussia, PA
MY FAVORITE SERUM EVER. I got this once to help with acne and it is my holy grail. It makes my face look amazing when using it and will clear up acne immediately. Obsessed and would recommend to everyone. A little goes a long way, you only need one pump for an entire face
Katherine G.
Louisville , KY
I literally just threw this on my gift guide on my blog. I have been telling anyone who will listen how this camu serum has changed my skin for the best. It is softer.. more even toned. Love it for dark spots or any hyper pigmentation. Literally need gallons of this because it’s liquid gold to me. I bought mine in July from ulta . I found it to be cheaper ($45) instore at ulta
NIA R.
I stumbled upon this product by accident. It was by far the best accident ever. This product is very effective is reducing visible scars and evening out your skin complexion. Although it is very pricey, I believe that it is worth every penny spent.
🌴✌🌾vish G.
North Bergen, NJ
I like this serum , smells a bit funky at first but you get use to it. When you first put it on it has a tightening effect due to the vitamin c but it does brighten and help with the scarring. I use the cc cream and exfoliating powder. Love it
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
ok i like this product. it’s currently my every morning routine. it makes my skin temporarily a little red but i have rosacea. I hate the price and i dont think the price is worth it (unless you buy it in a bundle like I did). The Timeless serum I used before this is 2x cheaper and just as effective. The marketing of camu camu is just that, marketing. vitamin C can be from many products in many concentrations, but the ph balance is just as important. This serum will work, and I do like it but for the price there’s equivalent or better out there.
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
I bought this because it was a little cheaper than another product I use that claims to do about the same things. I was disappointed after a few days because I noticed how greasy my skin felt and I caused acne outbreaks on my chin from clogging my pores. Sometimes spending the extra money is worth it.. I'll stick with my Sunday Riley
RIA P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
This product is one of faves to use. Wakes up my skin and is really great for brightening. It’s scent is great and it’s easy to use for a first-timer. I bought it from a friend who works at Roth. I would recommend fully and it’s great and would buy it again!
Liz S.
Lansing, MI
I enjoyed this serum so much. It didn’t have a strong smell and it did brighten my skin. Since I ran out, I have noticed some of the discoloration come back on my cheeks. I plan on purchasing again despite the steep price tag.
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
Is this expensive?
Nani  V.
Seattle, WA
I have heard that this Vitamin C series does wonders for scars on the face. Is this true?
brianne t.
Bradenton, FL
I've been looking for products like this that actually work because I have an uneven skin tone and a lot of dark spots. Does this product work well? Is it worth it or is there better?
Elizabeth S.
I recently got a facial and was told my sun spots will get worse without treatment. She suggested a vitamin c serum. Does this work for sun spot damage? Thx!
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
Does this really help fade acne scars?