Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power CX30 Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer uploaded by Lela C.Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power CX30 Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer uploaded by Lela C.Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power CX30 Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer uploaded by Dade C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

The Camu Camu Berry is a potent superfruit from the Amazon that provides 30 times more Vitamin C per ounce than an average orange. This highly concentrated Vitamin C helps brighten, smooth, firm and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles. Powerful anti-oxidant-rich Camu Camu, a solution of four potent anti-aging peptides, intensive moisturizers and Vitamins A and E help enhance the look of firmness, brightness, hydration and tone while helping to smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Camu Camu Berry - potent superfruit from the Amazon provides 30 times more vitamin C per ounce than an average orange.

Vitamin C - helps improve the appearance of firmness, brightness and uneven skin tone while helping to smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Vitamin E - provides anti-oxidant benefits.

Peptides - help to firm the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Avocado, Hyaluronic Acid & Sodium PCA - help to replenish moisture and hydration within skin. Hyaluronic Acid helps improve hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ISOCETYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONE, LANOLIN OIL, OLEIC ACID, SOY ACID, MYRCIARIA DUBIA FRUIT EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-5, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM PCA, HYDROLYZED ELASTIN, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHERYL LINOLEATE/OLEATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID, BHT, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (KELP) EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT, BISABOLOL, FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) SEED EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, HISTIDINE HCL, STEAROXYTRIMETHYLSILANE, LACTIC ACID, MALEIC ACID, TARTARIC ACID, CARBOMER, STEARIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, EDTA, STEARYL ALCOHOL, LANOLIN ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 80, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM.

• Is this product good for sensitive skin? My skin has reac...1 Answers
  • I want to find something for darks marks on my face from ...2 Answers
  • Are there any dark skinned people who have tried this and...2 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power CX30 Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer
  • "This stuff smells like oranges and is super moisturizing! My husband loves the way it smells every time I put it on. My only complaint is in the packaging because I know there is still a little product left in the bottom of the jar after the pump stops pushing cream through the dispenser." in 6 reviews
  • "This is pricey but very well worth it. This product works great for sensitive skin! I would highly recommend this to anyone with skin issues. " in 4 reviews
Shannon H.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is the bomb.com. I have tried a few Vit C serums and moisturizers and have ended up with clogged pores. This one does not give me an adverse reaction. The smell is pleasant and I don’t feel greasy after applying this moisturizer. I definitely notice a glow to my skin since using this product.
Angie B.
Love this product the smell is mildly sweet and citrus. Helps moisturize my unmanageable dry flaky skin. Doesn’t leave a greasy residue. I have already felt the difference in my skin and i only been using it for a week
Marilyn O.
Peter Thomas is the bomb! I love this product because it works! You see the difference in your face after the first use! Highly recommended! Don’t stop here with this, they have masks, other lotions, and face washes; try them all!!!!!
Latesha J.
Bayonne, NJ
Very good serum or rather lotion. Didn't feel heavy when applied alone. I only used it once and didn't see any improvements with my skin. I likes the feel of it on my skin but it dosent do anything for my oily skin.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This moisturizer by Peter Thomas Roth is an absolute great one! Everyone is looking for the next best thing in skincare to make their skin not only youthful (we all want to look younger without wrinkles & age spots), but we also want to give off that natural looking youthful glow or radiance & not dull skin! For example, we see Tarte coming out with Brighter Days moisturizers or other brands giving a rose gold glow in moisturizers... Well look no further because PTR is ready to get you lit! This product gets the job done by jamming pack this moisturizer with vitamin C, (which not only brightens the skin but can be great for acne prone or problematic skin,especially age or dark spots) and other great ingredients and it really works! It is a very easy application, use like your regular moisturizer, and this product will have you glowing from within like you just got a peel or facial. Another thing about this product is that it's not as harsh as a microderm or facial, or even a high end peel that can sometimes go wrong. it is very sensitive on the skin but gives you the youthful glow and results you need, for any skin type, in the comfort of your own home and in a moisturizer. It smells very citrus strong, as long as you dont have an issue with that, and i prefer to use it in the pm bedtime, because it could leave slight residue in the am making a makeup application cakey or uneven/not flawless. But i do believe the results are worth it. This product can be found at Ulta or online and other retailers! I think it's amazing a great product and would repurchase or recommend that others try it & purchase it!
Brittany M.
I noticed a difference in my texture and overall vibrancy of my skin. I did use this product in a deluxe sample so I'm not sure if I could afford a full size right now.
Lela C.
His is my everyday moisturizer and I love it! A little goes a long way with this since it is really hydrating. It smells amazing very citrusy/orange a refreshing scent that I love! Plus this actually does what it says it will do! My skin is brighter and acne scars fade away faster. When I stop using it because I want to try something different I notice that my skin is not as bright and starts to look dull. The only thing is that in the summer this moisturizer can be too moisturizing for me. But the results are great!
The application is nice because it has like a press down pump. Not sure how to explain it but you basically press down the whole top part and the cream comes out from the middle. Overall amazing.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This is such a great moisturizer. I love anything that brightens the skin and also anything that has vitamin c in it. I really noticed a difference after consistent use of this. It was a bit pricey so I did take a star off for that, because there may be alternatives that are cheaper. But this really does make the skin brighter and more radiant which is one of my main things I always want. I recommend this product
Rabiya L.
Canton, MI
great product. so far this is the only Vitamin C product that does not break me out. I have tried numerous brands when it comes to brightening products, to liven up my skin, and I find PTR to be the only ones, that actually give me satisfaction, and worth of product for the money I have spent on it. My go to skin care brand of all time!!
Lisa M.
Recently started to use this vitamin C creme and I have been so impressed. My skin is starting to feel smoother, and it has a such a fresh scent and smooth feeling. I'm excited to see how this will continue to help my skin in the upcoming months.
Dionne G.
Jacksonville, NC
I want to find something for darks marks on my face from healed acne. Has anyone experienced fading or evening of skin with this product?
Omega E.
Milwaukee, WI
Are there any dark skinned people who have tried this and it has brightened there skin. I just want to know some results before purchasing.
Brandy R.
Alma, AR
Is this product good for sensitive skin? My skin has reactions to a lot of stuff.