Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power CX30 Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer uploaded by Lela C.Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power CX30 Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer uploaded by Lela C.Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power CX30 Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer uploaded by Dade C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

The Camu Camu Berry is a potent superfruit from the Amazon that provides 30 times more Vitamin C per ounce than an average orange. This highly concentrated Vitamin C helps brighten, smooth, firm and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles. Powerful anti-oxidant-rich Camu Camu, a solution of four potent anti-aging peptides, intensive moisturizers and Vitamins A and E help enhance the look of firmness, brightness, hydration and tone while helping to smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Camu Camu Berry - potent superfruit from the Amazon provides 30 times more vitamin C per ounce than an average orange.

Vitamin C - helps improve the appearance of firmness, brightness and uneven skin tone while helping to smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Vitamin E - provides anti-oxidant benefits.

Peptides - help to firm the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Avocado, Hyaluronic Acid & Sodium PCA - help to replenish moisture and hydration within skin. Hyaluronic Acid helps improve hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ISOCETYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PANTHENOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONE, LANOLIN OIL, OLEIC ACID, SOY ACID, MYRCIARIA DUBIA FRUIT EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-5, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM PCA, HYDROLYZED ELASTIN, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHERYL LINOLEATE/OLEATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID, BHT, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (KELP) EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT, BISABOLOL, FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) SEED EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, HISTIDINE HCL, STEAROXYTRIMETHYLSILANE, LACTIC ACID, MALEIC ACID, TARTARIC ACID, CARBOMER, STEARIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, EDTA, STEARYL ALCOHOL, LANOLIN ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 80, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM.

• I have bad hyperpigmentation, do You think this would hel...2 Answers
  • Is this product good for sensitive skin? My skin has reac...1 Answers
  • I want to find something for darks marks on my face from ...3 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power CX30 Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer
  • "This stuff smells like oranges and is super moisturizing! My husband loves the way it smells every time I put it on. My only complaint is in the packaging because I know there is still a little product left in the bottom of the jar after the pump stops pushing cream through the dispenser." in 6 reviews
  • "This is pricey but very well worth it. This product works great for sensitive skin! I would highly recommend this to anyone with skin issues. " in 4 reviews
Jocelyn T.
Sault S Marie, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is by far my favorite moisturizer! I’m 33, worried about the signs of aging, but I’m oily and still acne prone from certain products.. This moisturizes, forms, and brightens, even though I’m acne prone and oily, we still need moisturizer and this one is the only one I’ve ever used that has not caused one problem! No breakouts, no extra oiliness, and a little goes a long way! I use one pump for my entire face and neck/décolletage.. LOVE!! I use this in combination with my R&F Unblemish and there has been no bad reactions and zero breakouts. The smell is also fresh and citrusy. Worth every penny!
Ashley M.
Sacramento , CA
This is an AMAZING day to night moisturizer with the most potent Sweet orange smell!

Literally the best smelling moisturizer in the world, I wish they would make this smell into a body lotion also!

This high vitamin c moisturizer is perfect for lightening/brightening & firming textured or hyper pigmentation skin. 30x potent of vitamin C for a power packed moisturizer that changes the skin dramatically! This with the potent-C serum with lighten/brighten & give your skin a youthful glow in 8-12 weeks!

It’s like butter on the skin, pairs & mixes perfectly with almost all foundations or facial serums I’ve used and gives my oily skin the perfect moisture balance and helps keep my skin clear and bright for when I don’t want to wear foundations!
Sara C.
Bakersfield, CA
So obsessed with this product, I recently created a skin routine day and night and I added this product to my night routine. It is light weight non greasy and glides on smoothly, AND it smells soooo good! Your skin will feel smooth and silky the following morning. Please go order this product from target.com! You will not regret this purchase!
Shannon H.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is the bomb.com. I have tried a few Vit C serums and moisturizers and have ended up with clogged pores. This one does not give me an adverse reaction. The smell is pleasant and I don’t feel greasy after applying this moisturizer. I definitely notice a glow to my skin since using this product.
Marilyn O.
Peter Thomas is the bomb! I love this product because it works! You see the difference in your face after the first use! Highly recommended! Don’t stop here with this, they have masks, other lotions, and face washes; try them all!!!!!
Shana D.
Sharon, PA
This stuff is liquid gold. It makes your face look brighter and the smell is incredible. By far my favorite skincare I’ve tried thus far and I will be w customer for a very long time. If you are on the fence don’t be! This is one you wjll
not regret!
Angie B.
Love this product the smell is mildly sweet and citrus. Helps moisturize my unmanageable dry flaky skin. Doesn’t leave a greasy residue. I have already felt the difference in my skin and i only been using it for a week
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This moisturizer by Peter Thomas Roth is an absolute great one! Everyone is looking for the next best thing in skincare to make their skin not only youthful (we all want to look younger without wrinkles & age spots), but we also want to give off that natural looking youthful glow or radiance & not dull skin! For example, we see Tarte coming out with Brighter Days moisturizers or other brands giving a rose gold glow in moisturizers... Well look no further because PTR is ready to get you lit! This product gets the job done by jamming pack this moisturizer with vitamin C, (which not only brightens the skin but can be great for acne prone or problematic skin,especially age or dark spots) and other great ingredients and it really works! It is a very easy application, use like your regular moisturizer, and this product will have you glowing from within like you just got a peel or facial. Another thing about this product is that it's not as harsh as a microderm or facial, or even a high end peel that can sometimes go wrong. it is very sensitive on the skin but gives you the youthful glow and results you need, for any skin type, in the comfort of your own home and in a moisturizer. It smells very citrus strong, as long as you dont have an issue with that, and i prefer to use it in the pm bedtime, because it could leave slight residue in the am making a makeup application cakey or uneven/not flawless. But i do believe the results are worth it. This product can be found at Ulta or online and other retailers! I think it's amazing a great product and would repurchase or recommend that others try it & purchase it!
Taylor M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Absolutely love this product. It makes your skin glow instantly and it actually last for most of the day. It is gentle and hasn’t irritated my very sensitive skin which has been a plus
Nati 🇨.
Lawrenceville, GA
I pick at my face sometimes and I get scars, so I use this and my scars go always even sun spots during the summer. I enjoy this very much. I actually bought the serum with it as well
Dionne G.
New Bern, NC
I want to find something for darks marks on my face from healed acne. Has anyone experienced fading or evening of skin with this product?
Shannon K.
Harrison twp , MI
I have bad hyperpigmentation, do You think this would help lighten my dark spots? How long do you need to use it before you see results?
Omega E.
Milwaukee, WI
Are there any dark skinned people who have tried this and it has brightened there skin. I just want to know some results before purchasing.
Brandy R.
Alma, AR
Is this product good for sensitive skin? My skin has reactions to a lot of stuff.
Taylor S.
Peoria
I used to use the Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power CX30 Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer to help fade my acne scaring and dark spots, but i would really like to know if there are any cheaper alternatives! Does anyone know of a good brightening moisturizer ?