BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:
An intensive nighttime treatment that not only brightens but moisturizes skin while you sleep.

What it is formulated to do:
Treat while you sleep—wake up with the appearance of brighter, more moisturized skin. This must-have Sleeping Mask contains camu camu berry, a potent superfruit that has 30 times the vitamin C of an orange and powerful absorption properties.

Buy on ULTA
  • "This is one of my Holy grail skincare products.My skin is really sensitive because i wear so much makeup and so i frequently get red patches and dullness in my skin . When apply this before i sleep and wake up the next morning i cant always see a different . The red is substantially died down and my skin really soft , my skin dosent look dull but looks really glowy and brightend  . i totally recommend this product" in 6 reviews
Lexey D.
Fort Wayne
This is one of my favorite products, I'm so sad they're discontinuing it. It feels maybe a little greasy st first, but that's only because I use a crap load of serums on my face before this, but after a few minutes and it sinks in I swear I'm literally glowing. My skin is so dewy and radiant. And when I wake up in the morning my skin is soft and supple and smooth and my skin tone is even. I seriously 10/10 recommend this product. After using it my family used to ask what I put on my face or what makeup I was wearing because my skin looked so good! Seriously love this product. One of my faves.
Kelly O.
Overall a good product, smells ok, texture is good and the packaging is decent. My face tingled after applying, but that's what it is supposed to do. Do not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin, a bit pricey as well. Overall for price I wouldn't buy it again.
Julia P.
Sarasota
So this has apparently been discontinued which probably makes this review moot. I’m torn on this product. I initially bought it when it came out and really enjoyed using it almost every evening. I had it for two years before it went bad just as I was close to finishing it. I recently bought it before they discontinued it and something was wrong. It was different. Maybe it was expired. Who knows.
DANE E.
LA
I started to use this product almost a month ago, I can see clearly that my skin feels refreshed and looks brightened. The price would be lower that’s why I rated 4 stars but worths trying. The packaging is nice. It can be improved in firming because it does not have a firming effect I guess. Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30™ Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Mask
Tiffany L.
Guntown, MS
When it comes to dark spots this product gave a good amount of difference. I felt my skin becoming less textured and more on the glowing side. I definitely recommend if you are searching for a product to help remove dark spots and help brighten your complexion!Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30™ Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Mask
Nayma M.
Oklahoma City
I’ve used the CC cream from this same line and I LOVED IT. I was great for acne marks, but unfortunately I did not see much of a difference after using this mask. I’m a huge fan of Peter Thomas Roth, but I don’t think I would repurchase the Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30™ Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Mask
Lemore Z.
I love this mask because it’s such a nice texture and really feels so light. You know exactly what you’re getting when you read the label. It was perfect for my skin not so harsh but also not too gentle. It’s really nice to wake up and feel my skin after having used it the night before. I would highly recommend it!
Jenni W.
Roslindale
This totally brightened my skin and my face felt smooth. The packaging is great and the product was very effective. I would definitely buy this again once I’m done using it. I highly recommend it for someone who may have pigmentation issues and looking to brighten/lighten their skin.
Shelby W.
Charlotte
Noticed a difference in my skin after using this! I definitely saw my face become more bright. I received this product for free but I think it would be worth buying. I don’t use this too often because it is very effective, so one to two times a week is ideal.
Courtnie R.
I litteraly can not rave enough about this stuff my skin has brightened so much after using this. I received a sample of this from Sephora and instantly had to run out and grab a full size when I ran out. This price is a bit steep but it is well worth it.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
For anyone who has tried this- what are the results you've noticed if any? I have normal skin, is this product irritating if used regularly?
Joslynn T.
Does anyone elses have a bad smell kind of like a chemical smell?
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have bad hyperpigmentation, do You think this would help lighten my dark spots? How long do you need to use it before you see results?

back