Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30 Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer uploaded by Dade C.
2 colors available

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30 Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I want to find something for darks marks on my face from healed acn...2 Answers
  • Are there any dark skinned people who have tried this and it has br...2 Answers
Dade C.
Dade C.
Review for: no color
This product brightens with such a radiance that you would not imagine! I love the packaging due to small amounts dispensed as you press the top down and a pump style, therefore no air is getting to the product reducing potency. This is a powerful of vitamin C moisturizer that smells citrusy--if you like that kind of thing. It can feel a bit tacky if you apply to much, don't worry, you can add a serum with it and make it a skin cocktail that your gave will appreciate. Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu is excellent. This eliminates acne & cystic scarring within a few weeks with regular usage at night because of the potency of the vitamin C. Pair it with the PTR serum and in about 1 month most blemishes and uneven pigmentation is gone because of the rapid cell turnover by using this product. Boosts new skin that glows and is hydrated. I LOVE it! this is definitely a Splurge investment well worth its weight in gold!
Rebekah J.
Rebekah J.
Galax, VA
Review for: Tm
This moisturizer is fantastic if you have dry, normal, or combination skin. I imagine it may not be quite moisturizing enough for very dry skin and may be a bit too heavy for oily skin. I love it for summer when my skin is more normal. The scent is divine, very citrus-y yet light, and the texture is smooth and velvety. It definitely does add a brightness to my face and also aids in smoothing my skin. A little goes a VERY long way, if you overdo it, it can pill under makeup or other products. The packaging is perfect...the airtight pump keeps the ingredients stable until the product is all finished up!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This is such a great moisturizer. I love anything that brightens the skin and also anything that has vitamin c in it. I really noticed a difference after consistent use of this. It was a bit pricey so I did take a star off for that, because there may be alternatives that are cheaper. But this really does make the skin brighter and more radiant which is one of my main things I always want. I recommend this product
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: no color
This stuff evened out my skin tone and got rid of my dark spots. I had run out a while back and didn't order any bc it's not cheap. Well my fiancée noticed the difference in my skin a few months later and commented that I had a lot of dark spots going on. I put in an order the same day. I love this stuff so much that I will pay full price. And that says a lot.
Lana P.
Lana P.
Review for: Tm
This is one of my favorite moisturizers to use on my skin before bed and also before I apply my foundation. Always moisturize before foundation! Since this moisturizer have vitamin C in it and is a brightening moisturizer, it will really give you that young healthy glow. Definitely give this a try!
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
This is the best moisturizer. The smell alone is enough to invigorate and refresh you for a wonderful day. It smells like citrus - my favorite scent. It goes on smoothly and leaves your skin bright and dewy - definitely a go-to moisturizer for soft skin!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Tm
This is a beautiful moisturizer. It brightens the skin without drying it too much. I used my first jar of this completely and love it more than anything. The packaging is great. The smell is wonderful. I would recommend this to anyone with dark spots.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Tm
I have very dry skin agave a hard time finding a moisturizer that provides enough hydration. I found this to moisturize without being too heavy and my make up layed nicely on top. I don't give it 5 stars because I didn't feel my brown spots improved.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Recently started to use this vitamin C creme and I have been so impressed. My skin is starting to feel smoother, and it has a such a fresh scent and smooth feeling. I'm excited to see how this will continue to help my skin in the upcoming months.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
This is such a wonderful moisturizer. It makes my complexion look bright and less splotchy. This is expensive, but I feel like it's worth the investment if you're looking for something that will definitely enhance your face.
Dionne G.
Dionne G.
Jacksonville, NC
I want to find something for darks marks on my face from healed acne. Has anyone experienced fading or evening of skin with this product?
Omega E.
Omega E.
Milwaukee, WI
Are there any dark skinned people who have tried this and it has brightened there skin. I just want to know some results before purchasing.