Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30 Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer uploaded by Dade C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30 Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I want to find something for darks marks on my face from healed a...2 Answers
  • Are there any dark skinned people who have tried this and it has ...2 Answers
Marilyn O.
Hialeah, FL
Peter Thomas is the bomb! I love this product because it works! You see the difference in your face after the first use! Highly recommended! Don’t stop here with this, they have masks, other lotions, and face washes; try them all!!!!!
Latesha J.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: no color more...
Very good serum or rather lotion. Didn't feel heavy when applied alone. I only used it once and didn't see any improvements with my skin. I likes the feel of it on my skin but it dosent do anything for my oily skin.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This moisturizer by Peter Thomas Roth is an absolute great one! Everyone is looking for the next best thing in skincare to make their skin not only youthful (we all want to look younger without wrinkles & age spots), but we also want to give off that natural looking youthful glow or radiance & not dull skin! For example, we see Tarte coming out with Brighter Days moisturizers or other brands giving a rose gold glow in moisturizers... Well look no further because PTR is ready to get you lit! This product gets the job done by jamming pack this moisturizer with vitamin C, (which not only brightens the skin but can be great for acne prone or problematic skin,especially age or dark spots) and other great ingredients and it really works! It is a very easy application, use like your regular moisturizer, and this product will have you glowing from within like you just got a peel or facial. Another thing about this product is that it's not as harsh as a microderm or facial, or even a high end peel that can sometimes go wrong. it is very sensitive on the skin but gives you the youthful glow and results you need, for any skin type, in the comfort of your own home and in a moisturizer. It smells very citrus strong, as long as you dont have an issue with that, and i prefer to use it in the pm bedtime, because it could leave slight residue in the am making a makeup application cakey or uneven/not flawless. But i do believe the results are worth it. This product can be found at Ulta or online and other retailers! I think it's amazing a great product and would repurchase or recommend that others try it & purchase it!
Brittany M.
Corvallis
Review for: Tm more...
I noticed a difference in my texture and overall vibrancy of my skin. I did use this product in a deluxe sample so I'm not sure if I could afford a full size right now.
Tiffany R.
FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE
Hands down my favorite skin care/ beauty product ever. If you guys want hydrated skin that looks and feels good, you got it right here. The first time I used this, I got so many people asking/telling me what was I doing different with my skin, my face look brighter, and if I was wearing makeup,etc. I've never had a skincare product work that fast. I hate the fact that I love it so much because its $72; however, I heard that Overstock has this from time and time for $45. The packaging is amazing since Vitamin C isnt very stable and I don't have to dig my fingers in it. Must have!
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This is such a great moisturizer. I love anything that brightens the skin and also anything that has vitamin c in it. I really noticed a difference after consistent use of this. It was a bit pricey so I did take a star off for that, because there may be alternatives that are cheaper. But this really does make the skin brighter and more radiant which is one of my main things I always want. I recommend this product
Rabiya L.
Canton, MI
great product. so far this is the only Vitamin C product that does not break me out. I have tried numerous brands when it comes to brightening products, to liven up my skin, and I find PTR to be the only ones, that actually give me satisfaction, and worth of product for the money I have spent on it. My go to skin care brand of all time!!
Lisa M.
Recently started to use this vitamin C creme and I have been so impressed. My skin is starting to feel smoother, and it has a such a fresh scent and smooth feeling. I'm excited to see how this will continue to help my skin in the upcoming months.
Tatianna J.
I love this moisturizer so much! I have dry skin and this did an amazing job of adding moisture to my thirsty skin and making it feel plump and refreshed! I also have noticed a visible difference in my skin since using this. My skin is glowy and dewy and I give all the credit to this product. I highly recommend! 10/10
Janae G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: no color more...
I was looking for a moisturizer to help with dark spots from past acne. I purchased this and it is amazing. I am obsessed with the orange smell and I saw my spots starting to lighten. I break out easily with to high concentration of vitamin c but with this it was’t the case I had no breakouts. Unfortunately it’s too expensive. So I had to find a replacement. It is one of my favorites and I would give it 5 stars if it wasn’t so expensive.
Dionne G.
Jacksonville, NC
I want to find something for darks marks on my face from healed acne. Has anyone experienced fading or evening of skin with this product?
Omega E.
Milwaukee, WI
Are there any dark skinned people who have tried this and it has brightened there skin. I just want to know some results before purchasing.