Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30 Vitamin C Brightening Cleansing Powder uploaded by Vanessa T.Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30 Vitamin C Brightening Cleansing Powder uploaded by Georgie B.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A gentle, water-activated daily cleansing powder that transforms into a rich, creamy facial cleanser to effectively clear away dirt, oil, and impurities. This calming, water-activated daily cleansing powder is for anyone seeking fresher, softer, more radiant, and healthier-looking skin. Only available in liquid or powder form, the Amazonian camu camu berry provides 30 times more vitamin C per ounce than an average orange. This highly concentrated vitamin C helps brighten, smooth, firm, and improve the appearance of uneven skintone, fine lines, and wrinkles. Small round granules of the intelligent gem, Baltic amber, work to exfoliate, energize, and polish the skin, opening up clogged pores. Bamboo and rice power provide gentle cleansing, exfoliating, and delicate brightening. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Use less water to create a thick, deep-cleaning exfoliating paste and more water to create a mild lathering cleanser. see more...

Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30(TM) Vitamin C Brightening Cleansing Powder 2.6 oz more...
If I’m not mistaken, this has beads in it. I liked that because it cleanses my face. I could see the difference in my skin after using it. It was calm and clean. It was very gentle on my skin and worked well while I had it. (It was only a sample bottle).
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30 Vitamin C Brightening Cleansing Powder 2.6 oz more...
This powder makes an excellent cleanser/exfoliating powder. Depending on how much or how little water you mix with it, it can foam up to create a gentle cleanser or it can be grainy as an exfoliating scrub.
Rich M.
Canton
I love the brand and I love this product. This leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and I have noticed an improvement to my skin texture. This product isn't harsh either and should be fine on all skin types. I highly recommend this is anyone with aging skin.
Ali E.
Atlanta, GA
Worked well enough, was gentle on my skin which is a huge plus, I felt it could have cleaned a little deeper! But again my skin was shiny and clean after words but not Dewey! I will probably use again if I get a sample of it!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Diana B.
Hagerstown, MD
This Camu Camu exfoliating cleanser works great to clean dead skin and exfoliate my face. The citrus scent is a great energy boost in the morning. Using in combination with the other PTR Camu Camu products, I've seen great results in my skin's brightness and evening of my skin tone.
Michaela J.
Conway
I really liked the way this product made my skin feel. It really made my skin more vibrant and feel so amazing! A little goes a long way so I was able to use it a long time too! It had a weird smell but the results I got out weighed the smell. Anyone who has dark spots or uneven skin tone, or just wants to brighten up their skin and look more vibrant, this is for you!
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
I love love love this face cleanser. It acts as a washer and cleanser too since it's a powder and you can mix as much or as little of water as you would like. After a few weeks I can really see my skin complexion has significantly improved. I paired it with Murad's vitamin C toner and my skin loves it
Ksenia A.
This product was a bit underwhelming. My skin didn't react well to it if I was using it more than twice a week. A red, patchy face is not pretty. I ended up just throwing it away, which is disappointing considering it wasn't the cheapest. General, I love Peter Thomas Roth.
Victoria V.
I live the PTR camu camu line a lot. My favorite from them is the mask which I use in conjunction with a AHA and it helps get rid of my acne scars within days. This cleansing powder is a unique product and I would recommend it but I don't think it is as necessary as the mask.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
How well does this work to exfoliate?
Rachael L.
Has anyone who has purchased this think it is comparable to the NUDE Detox Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash? Sephora stopped selling NUDe products and the only place I can get it is from the UK and they won't ship to the US. Thanks!