Add a Photo

By PETER THOMAS ROTH
#1534 in Facial Cleansers
A gentle, water-activated daily cleansing powder that transforms into a rich, creamy facial cleanser to effectively clear away dirt, oil, and impurities. This calming, water-activated daily cleansing powder is for anyone seeking fresher, softer, more radiant, and healthier-looking skin. Only available in liquid or powder form, the Amazonian camu camu berry provides 30 times more vitamin C per ounce than an average orange. This highly concentrated vitamin C helps brighten, smooth, firm, and improve the appearance of uneven skintone, fine lines, and wrinkles. Small round granules of the intelligent gem, Baltic amber, work to exfoliate, energize, and polish the skin, opening up clogged pores. Bamboo and rice power provide gentle cleansing, exfoliating, and delicate brightening. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Use less water to create a thick, deep-cleaning exfoliating paste and more water to create a mild lathering cleanser.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
I see that this product has few reviews, so let me tell you of this hidden gem! My sister got me this as a christmas gift and I love it. Within a week of using it I already see my face getting smoother and my dark spots are fading. Only in a week! Also although it is around $30, it will last you I promise. A little really goes a long way.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Such a nice product even for sensitive skin! It's a bit pricy but a little goes a long way and your skin will feel so great after each use
Ksenia A.
Ksenia A.
This product was a bit underwhelming. My skin didn't react well to it if I was using it more than twice a week. A red, patchy face is not pretty. I ended up just throwing it away, which is disappointing considering it wasn't the cheapest. General, I love Peter Thomas Roth.
Gem R.
Gem R.
Limavady, Londonderry
This is my 'Ride or Die' Cleansing powder as it can double up as an exfoliator as well. Yup it is a little pricey but it's worth it. I will use this continuously for three week and think there's no difference but ONE week after I stopped using it, my skin dulled and looked lacklustre. I love how clean I feel after I use this cleanser. I do pair it up with my Clinique facial brush. Perfect pair!
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
How well does this work to exfoliate?
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Has anyone who has purchased this think it is comparable to the NUDE Detox Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash? Sephora stopped selling NUDe products and the only place I can get it is from the UK and they won't ship to the US. Thanks!