Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30 Vitamin C Brightening Cleansing Powder uploaded by Georgie B.Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30 Vitamin C Brightening Cleansing Powder uploaded by Vanessa T.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A gentle, water-activated daily cleansing powder that transforms into a rich, creamy facial cleanser to effectively clear away dirt, oil, and impurities. This calming, water-activated daily cleansing powder is for anyone seeking fresher, softer, more radiant, and healthier-looking skin. Only available in liquid or powder form, the Amazonian camu camu berry provides 30 times more vitamin C per ounce than an average orange. This highly concentrated vitamin C helps brighten, smooth, firm, and improve the appearance of uneven skintone, fine lines, and wrinkles. Small round granules of the intelligent gem, Baltic amber, work to exfoliate, energize, and polish the skin, opening up clogged pores. Bamboo and rice power provide gentle cleansing, exfoliating, and delicate brightening. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Use less water to create a thick, deep-cleaning exfoliating paste and more water to create a mild lathering cleanser.

Victoria J.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30 Vitamin C Brightening Cleansing Powder 2.6 oz more...
Bought this product for a reduced price and I’m glad I did! This is a more intense exfoliator that is very effective in brightening and cleansing. I like this product a lot to use a few times a week when I need a more intense exfoliation.
Alison E.
Tucker, GA
Worked well enough, was gentle on my skin which is a huge plus, I felt it could have cleaned a little deeper! But again my skin was shiny and clean after words but not Dewey! I will probably use again if I get a sample of it!
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
This powder makes an excellent cleanser/exfoliating powder. Depending on how much or how little water you mix with it, it can foam up to create a gentle cleanser or it can be grainy as an exfoliating scrub.
Alma F.
Las Vegas
I personally don’t like powder cleansers only because I feel like I have to use a lot of the product to cover my entire face but It’s great for reducing dark spots!
Michaela J.
Conway
I really liked the way this product made my skin feel. It really made my skin more vibrant and feel so amazing! A little goes a long way so I was able to use it a long time too! It had a weird smell but the results I got out weighed the smell. Anyone who has dark spots or uneven skin tone, or just wants to brighten up their skin and look more vibrant, this is for you!
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
I love love love this face cleanser. It acts as a washer and cleanser too since it's a powder and you can mix as much or as little of water as you would like. After a few weeks I can really see my skin complexion has significantly improved. I paired it with Murad's vitamin C toner and my skin loves it
Victoria V.
I live the PTR camu camu line a lot. My favorite from them is the mask which I use in conjunction with a AHA and it helps get rid of my acne scars within days. This cleansing powder is a unique product and I would recommend it but I don't think it is as necessary as the mask.
Rich M.
Canton
I love the brand and I love this product. This leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and I have noticed an improvement to my skin texture. This product isn't harsh either and should be fine on all skin types. I highly recommend this is anyone with aging skin.
Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30(TM) Vitamin C Brightening Cleansing Powder 2.6 oz more...
If I’m not mistaken, this has beads in it. I liked that because it cleanses my face. I could see the difference in my skin after using it. It was calm and clean. It was very gentle on my skin and worked well while I had it. (It was only a sample bottle).
Lauren H.
Wade, NC
I love a good wake up! Love the citrus scent! Easy to use... got a free sample of this through a subscription box... it didn't do much for my skin... I gave it off to my mom... she loved it however... glad it was beneficial for her!
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
How well does this work to exfoliate?
Rachael L.
Has anyone who has purchased this think it is comparable to the NUDE Detox Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash? Sephora stopped selling NUDe products and the only place I can get it is from the UK and they won't ship to the US. Thanks!