Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30 Vitamin C Brightening Cleansing Powder uploaded by Georgie B.Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30 Vitamin C Brightening Cleansing Powder uploaded by Vanessa T.
2 colors available

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A gentle, water-activated daily cleansing powder that transforms into a rich, creamy facial cleanser to effectively clear away dirt, oil, and impurities. This calming, water-activated daily cleansing powder is for anyone seeking fresher, softer, more radiant, and healthier-looking skin. Only available in liquid or powder form, the Amazonian camu camu berry provides 30 times more vitamin C per ounce than an average orange. This highly concentrated vitamin C helps brighten, smooth, firm, and improve the appearance of uneven skintone, fine lines, and wrinkles. Small round granules of the intelligent gem, Baltic amber, work to exfoliate, energize, and polish the skin, opening up clogged pores. Bamboo and rice power provide gentle cleansing, exfoliating, and delicate brightening. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Use less water to create a thick, deep-cleaning exfoliating paste and more water to create a mild lathering cleanser. see more...

Kristen H.
Kristen H.
I see that this product has few reviews, so let me tell you of this hidden gem! My sister got me this as a christmas gift and I love it. Within a week of using it I already see my face getting smoother and my dark spots are fading. Only in a week! Also although it is around $30, it will last you I promise. A little really goes a long way.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Conway
I really liked the way this product made my skin feel. It really made my skin more vibrant and feel so amazing! A little goes a long way so I was able to use it a long time too! It had a weird smell but the results I got out weighed the smell. Anyone who has dark spots or uneven skin tone, or just wants to brighten up their skin and look more vibrant, this is for you!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
I love love love this face cleanser. It acts as a washer and cleanser too since it's a powder and you can mix as much or as little of water as you would like. After a few weeks I can really see my skin complexion has significantly improved. I paired it with Murad's vitamin C toner and my skin loves it
Diana B.
Diana B.
This Camu Camu exfoliating cleanser works great to clean dead skin and exfoliate my face. The citrus scent is a great energy boost in the morning. Using in combination with the other PTR Camu Camu products, I've seen great results in my skin's brightness and evening of my skin tone.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
I live the PTR camu camu line a lot. My favorite from them is the mask which I use in conjunction with a AHA and it helps get rid of my acne scars within days. This cleansing powder is a unique product and I would recommend it but I don't think it is as necessary as the mask.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Wade, NC
I love a good wake up! Love the citrus scent! Easy to use... got a free sample of this through a subscription box... it didn't do much for my skin... I gave it off to my mom... she loved it however... glad it was beneficial for her!
Lena L.
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
Love vitamin C products. I have tried multiple PTR products and he never disappoints :) this one smells very citrusy, it did work well in brightening my eye area, apply generously though and not for daily use!
Emily G.
Emily G.
I love this stuff!! I wear it on my face overnight and when I wash it off the next morning my skin is super bright and clear and my skin tone is even. The only downside is that it's hard to fall asleep with it on my face because it's pretty sticky. Would buy again.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Smells good but didn't really notice a difference. When you apply the serum it's a bit tacky/sticky feel to your skin. It's not worth the price personally for me. I wouldn't repurchase this again.
Arya S.
Arya S.
Love this product! It's so refreshing and smells citrusy. My skin feels so smooth and fresh. It defiantly brightens my skin. Would recommend this brand to everyone!
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
How well does this work to exfoliate?
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Has anyone who has purchased this think it is comparable to the NUDE Detox Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash? Sephora stopped selling NUDe products and the only place I can get it is from the UK and they won't ship to the US. Thanks!