Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power 1.7-ounce Brightening Moisturizer uploaded by Lela C.Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power 1.7-ounce Brightening Moisturizer uploaded by Lela C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This Peter Thomas Roth camu camu power 1.7-ounce brightening moisturizer works well for all skin types. Enjoy a more youthful, healthy look with this luxurious product. Improves collagen production, brightens, firms, smooth, and tones the skin Camu camu power C-X 30 vitamin C brightening moisturizer is a revolutionary anti-aging hydrator Improves collagen production Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin care Skin/hair type: Any skin type Active ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, glycerin, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, glyceryl stearate, isocetyl stearate, panthenol, cetyl alcohol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, peg-100 stearate, tocopheryl acetate, propylene glycol stearate, rosa canina seed extract, linoleic acid, lanolin oil, oleic acid, dimethicone, superoxide dismustase, myrciaria dubia (camu camu) fruit extract, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, acetyl hexapeptide-8, palmitoyl oligopeptide, soluble collagen, hydrolyzed elastin, lactic aci We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Is this product good for sensitive skin? My skin has reactions to...1 Answers
Lela C.
His is my everyday moisturizer and I love it! A little goes a long way with this since it is really hydrating. It smells amazing very citrusy/orange a refreshing scent that I love! Plus this actually does what it says it will do! My skin is brighter and acne scars fade away faster. When I stop using it because I want to try something different I notice that my skin is not as bright and starts to look dull. The only thing is that in the summer this moisturizer can be too moisturizing for me. But the results are great!
The application is nice because it has like a press down pump. Not sure how to explain it but you basically press down the whole top part and the cream comes out from the middle. Overall amazing.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
Being a Flordia girl who has later moved to North Carolina, this lotion has helped my skin so much. It brought it back to life! I love the smell, the texture after application is light and you can see results within two weeks of applying in the morning and before bed.
Jenn S.
The smell of this was too strong for me even though that's not normally an issue. Not sure if that's what made me itch - but couldn't use this long enough to report long term results. May be a good alternative for those who can't use Vitamin C in serum form.
Leah B.
Orlando, FL
Love this to wake up with a great glow. Unfortunately once I wash my face the glow doesn't last. It provides nice hydration for the face though. The bottle is not my favorite since it wastes a lot of product. It looks like they may have changed this since I purchased however.
Katie V.
Choctaw, OK
This stuff is amazing!! I think it absolutely worked in brightening and making my skin look so much healthier.  It made me look like I'd drank all my water and slept 12 hours straight. The smells takes some getting used to but the results make it completely worth it!
Lanre E.
Henrico, VA
Got a sample from Sephora and loved it. This brightening moisturizer feels good on the skin and absorbs effortlessly. I used the sample for 2 weeks but did not notice any brightening. It may take longer for you to notice it but my skin felt really soft.
Sophia P.
Burn the heck outta my face, I had blisters from chemical burn. I'm very sensitive and was told this was amazing for sensitive skin but boy they were wrong! I love peter Roth skincare but this is just not for me.
Ana P.
N Hollywood , CA
This moisturizer is life changing, it is part of my daily routine. I discovered this gem when I was having problem with dry skin. My face would fill like dry rubber and nothing would help. I walked into Sephora and found this, changed my skin immediately from the first use. It is a little thicket that other moisturizers but works wonders.
Asha S.
Good moisturizer, but not worth the $$ !Broke me out a bit . Did not see a big difference after going thro the entire jar of product.I can get this from a regular moisturizer, nothing spl about this product.
Meg c.
This is one of the BEST moisturizer I've ever tried! Instantly my face felt smoother and so refreshed. After a few days of use, I noticed my skin was improving. This product smells amazing- just like fresh oranges. Only downfall is it is quite speedy.
Brandy R.
Alma, AR
Is this product good for sensitive skin? My skin has reactions to a lot of stuff.