Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power 1.7-ounce Brightening Moisturizer uploaded by Lela C.Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power 1.7-ounce Brightening Moisturizer uploaded by Lela C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This Peter Thomas Roth camu camu power 1.7-ounce brightening moisturizer works well for all skin types. Enjoy a more youthful, healthy look with this luxurious product. Improves collagen production, brightens, firms, smooth, and tones the skin Camu camu power C-X 30 vitamin C brightening moisturizer is a revolutionary anti-aging hydrator Improves collagen production Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin care Skin/hair type: Any skin type Active ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, glycerin, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, glyceryl stearate, isocetyl stearate, panthenol, cetyl alcohol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, peg-100 stearate, tocopheryl acetate, propylene glycol stearate, rosa canina seed extract, linoleic acid, lanolin oil, oleic acid, dimethicone, superoxide dismustase, myrciaria dubia (camu camu) fruit extract, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, acetyl hexapeptide-8, palmitoyl oligopeptide, soluble collagen, hydrolyzed elastin, lactic aci We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Is this product good for sensitive skin? My skin has reactions to...1 Answers
Angela V.
Evansville, IN
This stuff smells like oranges and is super moisturizing! My husband loves the way it smells every time I put it on. My only complaint is in the packaging because I know there is still a little product left in the bottom of the jar after the pump stops pushing cream through the dispenser.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
Being a Flordia girl who has later moved to North Carolina, this lotion has helped my skin so much. It brought it back to life! I love the smell, the texture after application is light and you can see results within two weeks of applying in the morning and before bed.
Miriam G.
Nicely hydrating and I thinks does what it says. Skin was noticeably brighter and smooth. As wth anything, do a test patch for sensitive skin! I would recommend to anyone wanting to brighten their skin in a subtle way. For extra brightening I would pair with a serum.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
I am obsessed with the camu camu line from PTR! I love any great scents in my skin care. This is great to use at night time because it is so rich. The anti aging benefits are endless with this product. Really happy with how this felt on my skin and how it performed.
Cheyenne O.
Saint Louis, MI
I got this a while ago and it has lasted me quite. I while so far I haven't noticed any changes it does smell nice and feel very moisturizing,, I only use this at might since it is a heavy face cream.
Finan C.
Newark, DE
This left my skin feeling soft and supple. It's not heavy which is key for my skin which in the summer is very oily although I have eczema. Very brightening, I love the Camu Camu line.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this Facial Brightening Moisturizer. It makes my face feel extra soft and it makes my face Glow. Definitely Recommend!
Deborah P.
Hedgesville, WV
I love Peter Thomas mask there wonderful, i love the smell of this mask, love the way it makes your skin fell refreshing
Alyssa B.
Orlando
This product smells amazing! It feels so good on your skin and leaves your skin feeling and looking luminance!
Vivien F.
Love this stuff amazing quality fast results and smells so good. Great for brightening and anti aginh
Brandy R.
Alma, AR
Is this product good for sensitive skin? My skin has reactions to a lot of stuff.