Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power 1.7-ounce Brightening Moisturizer uploaded by Lela C.Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power 1.7-ounce Brightening Moisturizer uploaded by Lela C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This Peter Thomas Roth camu camu power 1.7-ounce brightening moisturizer works well for all skin types. Enjoy a more youthful, healthy look with this luxurious product. Improves collagen production, brightens, firms, smooth, and tones the skin Camu camu power C-X 30 vitamin C brightening moisturizer is a revolutionary anti-aging hydrator Improves collagen production Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin care Skin/hair type: Any skin type Active ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, glycerin, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, glyceryl stearate, isocetyl stearate, panthenol, cetyl alcohol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, peg-100 stearate, tocopheryl acetate, propylene glycol stearate, rosa canina seed extract, linoleic acid, lanolin oil, oleic acid, dimethicone, superoxide dismustase, myrciaria dubia (camu camu) fruit extract, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, acetyl hexapeptide-8, palmitoyl oligopeptide, soluble collagen, hydrolyzed elastin, lactic aci We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Is this product good for sensitive skin? My skin has reac...1 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power 1.7-ounce Brightening Moisturizer
  • "This stuff smells like oranges and is super moisturizing! My husband loves the way it smells every time I put it on. My only complaint is in the packaging because I know there is still a little product left in the bottom of the jar after the pump stops pushing cream through the dispenser." in 6 reviews
  • "This is pricey but very well worth it. This product works great for sensitive skin! I would highly recommend this to anyone with skin issues. " in 4 reviews
Lela C.
His is my everyday moisturizer and I love it! A little goes a long way with this since it is really hydrating. It smells amazing very citrusy/orange a refreshing scent that I love! Plus this actually does what it says it will do! My skin is brighter and acne scars fade away faster. When I stop using it because I want to try something different I notice that my skin is not as bright and starts to look dull. The only thing is that in the summer this moisturizer can be too moisturizing for me. But the results are great!
The application is nice because it has like a press down pump. Not sure how to explain it but you basically press down the whole top part and the cream comes out from the middle. Overall amazing.
Leah B.
Orlando, FL
Love this to wake up with a great glow. Unfortunately once I wash my face the glow doesn't last. It provides nice hydration for the face though. The bottle is not my favorite since it wastes a lot of product. It looks like they may have changed this since I purchased however.
Katie V.
Choctaw, OK
This stuff is amazing!! I think it absolutely worked in brightening and making my skin look so much healthier.  It made me look like I'd drank all my water and slept 12 hours straight. The smells takes some getting used to but the results make it completely worth it!
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
Got a sample from Sephora and loved it. This brightening moisturizer feels good on the skin and absorbs effortlessly. I used the sample for 2 weeks but did not notice any brightening. It may take longer for you to notice it but my skin felt really soft.
Ana P.
N Hollywood , CA
This moisturizer is life changing, it is part of my daily routine. I discovered this gem when I was having problem with dry skin. My face would fill like dry rubber and nothing would help. I walked into Sephora and found this, changed my skin immediately from the first use. It is a little thicket that other moisturizers but works wonders.
Asha S.
Good moisturizer, but not worth the $$ !Broke me out a bit . Did not see a big difference after going thro the entire jar of product.I can get this from a regular moisturizer, nothing spl about this product.
Meg c.
This is one of the BEST moisturizer I've ever tried! Instantly my face felt smoother and so refreshed. After a few days of use, I noticed my skin was improving. This product smells amazing- just like fresh oranges. Only downfall is it is quite speedy.
caricoop89 C.
Gainesville, GA
The product keeps my skin very moisturized and smooth. The smell was a little strange, but I put it on before I do my makeup so I can overlook that. The product is gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
Meagan G.
Super hydrating without making my skin feel greasy. Made my skin look bright and was instrumental in combating dull, dry skin in the winter. Since it is a little pricey I've started switching off to a different moisturizer in the summer when I don't need as much hydration, but this is essential when it's dry out!
Yui O.
I have heard about Peter Thomas Roth products, but I never used it. I got a sample so I could try it. This is so smooth and lightweight for skin. You feel like your skin just gets younger quickly. the price is reasonable. I wish this is not too expensive, but you will notice when you use it. this is great!
Brandy R.
Alma, AR
Is this product good for sensitive skin? My skin has reactions to a lot of stuff.