BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This Camu Camu Kit is packed with Vitamin C that helps smooth, brighten, and improve fine lines. Kit Includes: Camu Camu Power Cx30™ Vitamin C Brightening Serum - The Camu Camu berry is a potent superfruit from the Amazon that provides 30 times more vitamin C per ounce than an average orange. This highly concentrated vitamin C has superior absorption properties due to its low molecular weight allowing it to better penetrate the skin, help boost collagen production, brighten, smooth, firm, and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles. Powerful antiox see more...

Jordan T.
Fremont, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, especially when you can get a bundle like this. Bought at Sephora over the holidays. Product smells amazing, and really helps brighten your skin and even our texture over time. Would buy again
Katie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best gift idea for the holidays. I purchase this for a family member that wouldn't normally buy themselves pricy skin care products! They loved their results.
maria g.
los angeles
This moisturizer and serum duo is everything! I like to apply it during the night and day. When I wake up My skin still feels hydrated and Dewey throughout the day once I apply in in the morning it makes my face look radiant and hydrated. But what I mostly love about this is that over time use it clears up dark spots on your face from acne scars sun spots etc. You really notice a difference in your skin after the first 3 days I absolutely recommend it if your looking for a good moisturizer that will not only hydrate your skin but It will also work on your dark spots since it has vitamin C!
Rachel G.
Lakewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
so excited for this bundle
This is such a great value bundle!!! I am super excited to see this vault! I already use these products separately and they do wonders for brighten complexion and softening wrinkles and fine lines. The serum has lasted me the longest and one full pump goes a long way. The moisture overnight is amazing and no trace of sticky or oil or dryness! The camu camu formula of PTR is highly effective and I noticed results after just two weeks! They made a difference for me!
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in ❤❤❤❤❤❤ with this Camu Camy Serum. It's just that amazing. It's tighten, brighten and corrects dark spots. It's been part of my regime for the last 5 years. Yes it $85, will last you 3 months. I use one pump on my entire face, them put on my face cream. You are worth the investment....promise you will thank me later.
Fiona D.
W Sacramento, CA
The smell was okay for me, the only thing I didn't like about this product was that it expired quicker than other products. I don't really feel like my skin felt any different while using this. I do like their CC cream from this line and it's the only thing I have repurchased.
Guinevere C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this the second I saw it. I'm a huge fan of the vitamin C serum. It's the best I've used. I've tried Mario Badescu, Dermadoctor, Drunk Elephant, and Ole Henriksen to name a few. But I hadn't tried the sleeping mask. I was very surprised at how effective it was at improving my hyperpigmentation. Not a huge fan of the dispenser, but that's my only criticism. Worth every penny.
Liz D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not even sure where to start with how much I enjoy this product. The scent is amazing, and the results are instant gratification!! A win:win!! PTR hasn't let me down once so far.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
camu camu is a must buy for vitamin C lovers! an artist for Urban Decay suggested it for me in store one day and i have been devoted ever since. the CC cream from this line is to die for.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!