BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A duo containing a treatment gel and a universal brow pen to support and maintain the appearance of healthy, sculpted brows. This multitasking duo features two products for brow enhancing benefits. The gel side features patented Tri-Phase Complex™ to target all three stages of the hair growth cycle, supporting retention, activation, and maintenance of healthy brow growth. The universal brow pen is enriched with peptides to enhance the look of brows and support the health of brow hairs. Brows appear fuller and more defined instantly and thicker over time for a healthier appearance.

Olivia S.
This product's packaging is so pretty, I love the simplicity of it. The actual product I think it so lovely. The formula is smooth and easily puts your eyebrows in place. I've been using it for about a year and have noticed my eyebrows have become a lot more thicker than before.
Saranh D.
Toronto, ON
I had a very bad experience last year when the girl that did my brows just took off all of my ends. I was desperate to make them grow back and achieve fuller brows.
This treatment is very expensive but it does work. After few days of using it I was able to tell the difference. Now that my brows are fuller I only use castor oil. I would definitely buy it again if it wasn't that expensive.
If your brows are in a bad shape and you want quick results I would suggest to buy it. Once you finish the treatment just switch to something else.