BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

• I think it's hard if you don't know what to do with it though!1 Answers
  • This is great!!! it goes in your skin so smoothly and it protects...1 Answers
Sofia D.
stockton
this product i like so much the brand as well, I like how it felt on my skin very gentle,nice smell not too strong I bought it at Amazon at a low price as well, for !email it was very effective so I do recommend this product try it for yourself and see the results
sonya s.
Hollywood, FL
My face post beach extender I love that it has spf so I stay protected and also the glow I get is perfect but my only complaint is the packaging in not crazy about it and it can be messy when applying or left in purse so be careful
Madeline W.
Draper, UT
I love this powder, but hate the brush. For the price, you should be getting a nice, fluffy brush. I love that this is travel friendly and allows me to reapply SPF on the go. Great to throw in your purse! I would recommend, but it is pricey.
Cassidy W.
I love this product so much! I love that it comes with the brush built on, it contours my face so good and leaves me with that perfect bronzed look. It defiantly met my expectations and I will continue to buy!
Katie B.
Kennesaw, GA
Love this product. The sunscreen never feels cakey, and it is easy to reapply, unlike the lotion sunscreens. I have pale skin, and have yet to burn with this product.
Keri H.
Jacksonville, FL
What an easy sunscreen to use!  The small container fits in even the smallest purse and the soft brush winds up to conveniently apply powder sunscreen on the go.  The sunscreen doesn't alter your makeup, you just get your sunscreen easily reapplied throughout the day.  It's definitely a necessity for sunny climates!
Jessica B.
Old Orchard Beach
Beautiful glow! Love the product and the packaging. The brush on the end applies flawlessly and the product doesn't cake up on oily skin. The shade was perfect for my skin tone. The only thing I would recommend is putting more product in it.
cindy T.
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and application is perfect. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
Danielle K.
Nanuet, NY
I love this product. The bronzer is great and natural and it's so easy to apply. I'll tell all my friends to use this to get a great summer glow! The packaging is great too! 10/10 for me!!
Talar A.
Torrance, CA
This is great!!! it goes in your skin so smoothly and it protects your skin from the sun! best combo ever!
Stacy N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I think it's hard if you don't know what to do with it though!