BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Cold weather can cause dryness and flakiness, which makes your skin an unsightly canvas. This ultra-gentle scrub will exfoliate and cleanse your skin to get it makeup ready. For face and body with sebum emulsifying Jojoba Beads, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera and botanical nutrients. This highly effective yet gentle, non-abrasive scrub for all skin types contains soft, ultra-fine jojoba beads and botanical nutrients that work in two ways. First, they exfoliate surface dead skin cells, allowing active treatment products and moisturizers better penetrate. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help open clogged pores and emulsify the sebum that contributes to blackheads and whiteheads. Unique jojoba. see more...

Page M.
Fort Riley, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this wash twice a week to exfoliate my skin. It exfoliates without being over drying, and always keeps my skin looking super fresh. I wish it had a wider spout, for when it gets closer to bottom of the package so I could sit it on the lid more easily
Alyssa M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All I have to say is yassssssss. This cleanser is everything. I already love his brand to begin with but this is one of my fav exfoliating cleaners. I would def recommend this and purchase this again for myself
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved how this lathered, smelled, and felt on my skin! It is considered a splurge for me to spend so much on a body wash but I really liked this stuff. And the little buffing beads felt like wonderful.
Asia B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The holy grail of skin care. I live by this product. Definitely meets expectations, I have most of the brands products and it has work wonders for my skin. Especially that I have acne prone skin I highly recommend it
Jackie S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great basic exfoliator. Does the job and a little goes a long way. Doesn't over dry the skin either. I've had my full sized bottle for almost two years now and I'm only halfway.
Iris F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Everything about it is so great. I love it for exfoliating my face and keeping it super soft and hydrated. I reccomend this to everyone who is looking for a brand new exfoliator and the smell is not bad either! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a Unisex cleanser, ideal for both Face & body. For normal, oily and acne prone skin.  Suitable to use daily, AM & PM. Will leave the skin feeling fresh.....I do find this to be very effective. I would certainly recommend this to both womens'  and mens' in their teens and up.
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahhh. Talk about making your body feel like butter!! This is a pretty gentle exfoliant.. I personal like something a little rougher for an exfoliant, but this works just as well as a product i have with walnut and coconut shell... Smoooth.. And a bit less painful.
Alexis C.
Morris Plains, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a tried and true OG product from Peter Thomas Roth.  I've loved it for years because you get a lot of product, the buffing beads don't tear your skin the way most drugstore versions do, and the cleanser itself is not too harsh on my sensitive skin.
StyledBy B.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin and tend to stay away from exfoliating products, but this cleaner is not harsh. The beads are soft and buff my skin gently. I use this easy about every other day.