BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

An ultra gentle, clean Jojoba bead scrub for all skin types that contains fine jojoba beads and botanical nutrients that work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells, allowing active treatment products and moisturizers to penetrate better when applied. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help open clogged pores and emulsify the sebum that contributes to blackheads and whiteheads. Because these unique buffing beads gradually dissolve with continued contact with the skin's surface, the risk of irritation is minimal, leaving the skin smooth and refreshed.

Product Details

Brand:
  • Peter Thomas Roth
Directions:
  • Using a small amount on the fingertips, add water and very gently exfoliate the face (avoiding eyes), chest and body once or twice a week or as directed by your skin care specialist. Follow with cleanser, tonic, treatment products and sunscreens as directed by your skin care specialist.

• Water, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Carbomer, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Ultramarine Blue, Blue #1.

Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I’ve been a devoted PTR customer for years! I stumbled upon his brand at a San Diego trade show and got hooked when he was just beginning. This scrub is not that abrasive at all, it has little beads in it that aid in the exfoliating. I use this a couple times a week with my Clarisonic and my skin loves it! In between, I use his normal orange anti aging gel. I highly recommend most PTR products! In fact, if you want to try a few of his products at once without an expensive commitment, try any of his discovery sets! His discovery sets are great and do pack a lot of bang for your buck;-)!!
Laura M.
Charleston
Ok so I use the blemish buffing beads, don’t know why that one didn’t show up in my search. Anyways the blemish buffing wash is a great value for the product. It takes me about a year or more to go through one bottle. I don’t wash my face with this every day. It does take any oiliness away from your skin, which I put back with the L’Oréal oil. I haven’t had acne/pimples like I used to since I started using this wash.
Echo E.
pollock pines
I absolutely love Peter Thomas Roth botanical buffing beads this stuff is absolutely amazing it’s one of my favorite forms of micro dermabrasion and then I have found I don’t like anything that’s absolutely too rough and I feel that this is a late smooth buffing to the skin. Though I have Found that it’s hard to find lately this is one of my favorite products And hope to purchase another bottle of it soon.
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
I’m obsessed with every peter Thomas Roth product that I have tried. They have real clinical results and I always end up going back to them. PTR products are a little pricey but I really feel like I don’t get the same results from other products.
Apryl N.
Love love love Peter Thomas Roth’s products. these beads scrub deep into pores without being too harsh on the skin. It’s super clean feeling and smelling. This and the peel are my favorite skincare products.
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
Awesome scrub!! They exfoliate and leave my skin soft and supple. Pleasant smell, not overpowering. Very gentle on skin to use, nice packaging too. Definitely recommend it! For all skin types!
KissKiss s.
I am a repeat user of this amazing product. I have mature skin and it has made my skin smooth and silky even when i used it for the first time.  It beat ALL of my expectations! The buffing beads are effective in removing the top layer dead cells without stripping the skin. Bravo Peter Thomas Roth!
Jessica C.
Mesa
I liked this product! I think it worked really well on my skin but for the price, it wasn't AMAZING. It was pretty good but I felt like the little beads were a bit too harsh on my skin so I wasn't all THAT pleased with it. But all in all, I've always been a huge fan of PTR but this wasn't my favorite product yet!
Alanna O.
A great very gentle exfoliated that contains jojoba beads that polish away dead skin!! I'm normally very particular when it comes to my exfoliants as some contain properties that can scratch and damage the skin but this does not! I use it both on my body and face and love it both ways!!! Excellent product and will definitely continue to repurchase!
Alexis C.
Vallejo, CA
This is a tried and true OG product from Peter Thomas Roth.  I've loved it for years because you get a lot of product, the buffing beads don't tear your skin the way most drugstore versions do, and the cleanser itself is not too harsh on my sensitive skin.