Sam S.
Grand ledge, Mi

Is this a good face mask to use? I like using them and wanted to try a different brand.

Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Mahwah, NJ
1 year, 6 months ago
Depends on what you want it to do, if you want added hydration then yes.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
2 years, 2 months ago
I first tried this one in one of the free mini-makeovers at Sephora and they gave me a sample to take home. I highly recommend that since this one isn't cheap. I have very dry skin and this is the ONLY mask around that I've found is able to moisturize my skin with really long-lasting effects. A cheaper alternative that is 75% as effective as this one is the LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask.
jemima m.
jemima m.
Raleigh, NC
2 years, 4 months ago
I would say give it a good 3 days to work with a regular skin care routine at least twice a month 😁 but that stuff really works