BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Take a deep dive into refreshing hydration with this deeply hydrating and nourishing gel mask. Glacial lake Blue Marine Algae help defend against the damaging effects of dehydration with vital nutrients and moisture. Rich Tea sourced from Korea's Jeju Island helps deliver replenishing nourishment to depleted skin. Sourced from Arctic glacial ice, Antarcticine helps create an eco-bubble over skin to help with varying environmental attacks that can increase the signs of skin aging, dehydration lines and the development of visible wrinkles. Helps smooth and plump the appearance of skin, leaving it looking soft and instantly hydrated with a dewy, radiant glow.

Blue Marine Algae - soothing, nourishing seaweed infuses skin with nutrients and humectants to help defend against dehydration.

Korean Jeju Island Tea - helps skin fight visible signs of environmental assault.

Antarcticine - unique glycoprotein sourced from Arctic glacial ice helps skin retain water in extreme climates or temperatures.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM WATER, GLYCERIN, PSEUDOALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, KAPPAPHYCUS ALVAREZII EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, MARIS AQUA (SEA WATER), SODIUM HYALURONATE, MICA, SILICA, CARBOMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BLUE 1 (CI 42090).

• How does this mask compare to the rose stem cell mask?1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this as a moisturizer and leave it on ove...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin, especially around my nose area wher...3 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Blue Marine Algae Intense Hydrating Mask
  • "While this product is definitely on the pricey side, I do love the way it makes my skin feel. I have sensitive skin that is dry in the winter and oily in the summer. It is perfect for when my skin in is a dry phase and I want to do a mask treatment without over-drying. " in 21 reviews
Allisa L.
Tampa, FL
I got this product in a set of 6-1.7 fl oz PTR masks from QVC for $75 about a year ago. It was a steal and I'd definitely recommend this avenue to try the whole line while still getting plenty of bang for your buck. I still haven't finished any of the masks because of their gel consistency that only requires a small amount of product for the entire face.

The Blue Marine Algae mask was one of my lesser favorites in the set. I do not have sensitive skin at all. Seriously, at all. So I was pretty surprised when this mask made my skin tingly and pink, considering this is meant to be soothing. I may be allergic to a certain ingredient, although I've never had this issue with another mask (that wasn't meant to be intense/exfoliating) and I am a product hoarder. I wasn't crazy about the shimmer in the mask. Especially with a brand that uses such superior ingredients, I think the use of glitters, etc. can be kind of unnecessarily gimmicky. I didn't sustain any prolonged irritation, and the pink hue of my skin did look rather "glowy", ha. I did notice a surface level of hydration. Ultimately, this one wasn't for me, but I wouldn't write it off as a bad product.
Mia W.
Orlando
I tried this mask with the 6 piece mask kit. The kit itself was a great preview into these products. Each small tube lasts a good amount of time and it gives you enough time to decide which mask is right for you..... the blue marine mask wasn’t the right one for me! So I’m glad I didn’t buy the regular size. Although it’s a refreshing mask, I didn’t see intense hydration or any results from using it.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I bought this in a sample package of six different masks. It felt like a good value even though I had never tried the masks. Ive used this one a few times now. It’s the end of winter here and my skin desperately needs some hydration. I do feel that the mask gives my skin hydration. I like that I don’t have to leave it on for very long but if I do lose track of time it doesn’t irritate my skin. I don’t love that there are sparkles in it.
Krystina K.
Wow! This mask really surprised me! I tried it during drier months hoping to help my combination skin to not dry out and was shocked by the results! It felt amazing on the skin and when I removed it I couldn't believe the difference! My skin was glowing, more plump, redness diminished, and my skin looked plumper! Normally hydrating masks aren't something I fall in love with but this one I did.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
This is a nice soothing mask with little to no smell. It is not particularly hydrating and I always end up using a deep moisturizer after I wash it off. I have used the whole bottle but will not be repurchasing. I mostly used it after getting too much such and needed something soothing and non-irritating. For the price, I would not recommend. A product of comparable price that is a much more hydrating gel moisturizer is Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief or an effective collagen mask like Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Mask would do the trick even faster.
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
I love this mask! It is like a long drink of water for my skin! I use it when my skin feels particularly parched and stressed, and feel it does a great job of hydrating, which is what it is designed to do. It is available at a reasonable price point for the amount of product. Definitely recommend. Try keeping it in the fridge for some extra pizzazz!
Jennifer P.
Vacaville
I like to use this mask every once in a while. It is very moisturizing (even my oily skin needs moisture). I've definitely got this in my rotation on the regular, but I have trouble finding it sold individually to use it super often. I also feel like there are better options in the ptr/ mask universe for my needs.
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
This product is amazing it is very expensive so it’s not something I can keep all the time would love too but I get samples at Sephora all the time when I have something I gotta but in there I definitely would recommend if you can afford the price to keep it is a great product
Maddie C.
Dallas, TX
This is a decent mask in terms of adding moisture to the skin, I’d recommend putting it in the refrigerator, adds a nice cooling feeling to the skin. This is a thinner mask, if you have a damaged moisture barrier or extremely dry skin I wouldn’t suggest this as I think there are more effective options out there and this is relatively expensive. If you’re just looking for a quick moisture boost and have normal skin, this is an okay option.
Britni V.
This is my all time favorite face mask. As someone with dry skin, this is essential in my collection. It’s so hydrating it feels like a drink of water for my face, and I love the cooling feeling. I find my skin is hydrated and supple every time I turn to this mask.
Courtney S.
opelousas, LA
I have some extremely dry patches on my face. Actually my T zone is the driest part of my face. When I wear makeup no matter how many time I use moisturizer and moisturizing primer the foundation clings to my patches. I was looking for a good hydrating mask. Is this worth the price tag or is there something equivalent I could try that will work just as good ?
caitlin B.
I have wanted to buy this since it's release. is it worth the buy? I have a ton of hydrating masks that I use, but none of them are doing what I would like. I want to wake up with hydration without the breakouts! help!
Anissa F.
Youngstown, OH
I have very dry skin, especially around my nose area where my glasses sit. I heard good things about this mask and wondering is it really good at hydrating dry skin.
Sam S.
Grand ledge, Mi
Is this a good face mask to use? I like using them and wanted to try a different brand.
Madison T.
Does this mask do a good job of hydrating the skin?