BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Take a deep dive into refreshing hydration with this deeply hydrating and nourishing gel mask. Glacial lake Blue Marine Algae help defend against the damaging effects of dehydration with vital nutrients and moisture. Rich Tea sourced from Korea's Jeju Island helps deliver replenishing nourishment to depleted skin. Sourced from Arctic glacial ice, Antarcticine helps create an eco-bubble over skin to help with varying environmental attacks that can increase the signs of skin aging, dehydration lines and the development of visible wrinkles. Helps smooth and plump the appearance of skin, leaving it looking soft and instantly hydrated with a dewy, radiant glow.

Blue Marine Algae - soothing, nourishing seaweed infuses skin with nutrients and humectants to help defend against dehydration.

Korean Jeju Island Tea - helps skin fight visible signs of environmental assault.

Antarcticine - unique glycoprotein sourced from Arctic glacial ice helps skin retain water in extreme climates or temperatures.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM WATER, GLYCERIN, PSEUDOALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, KAPPAPHYCUS ALVAREZII EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, MARIS AQUA (SEA WATER), SODIUM HYALURONATE, MICA, SILICA, CARBOMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BLUE 1 (CI 42090).

• How does this mask compare to the rose stem cell mask?1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this as a moisturizer and leave it on ove...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin, especially around my nose area wher...3 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Blue Marine Algae Intense Hydrating Mask
  • "While this product is definitely on the pricey side, I do love the way it makes my skin feel. I have sensitive skin that is dry in the winter and oily in the summer. It is perfect for when my skin in is a dry phase and I want to do a mask treatment without over-drying. " in 21 reviews
Wendys T.
Norman
This is such a hydrating mask. If you are feeling very dry in the face then this is your mask. I alwaya feel like I stepoed out of a age defying waterfall after this. It is a gel mask so it feels a bit sticky while its on but it inly takes 10 min and if tou use it a fee tines a week you will really fill so hydrated. Its funny though cause its not like a typical hydration mask it feels like you had some glacial age defying experience and tour skin has this coolness to it afterwards. Ine of my favorite PTR mask. Course Ill prob say that avout all hus masks. I cant rave about them enough
Mia W.
Orlando
I tried this mask with the 6 piece mask kit. The kit itself was a great preview into these products. Each small tube lasts a good amount of time and it gives you enough time to decide which mask is right for you..... the blue marine mask wasn’t the right one for me! So I’m glad I didn’t buy the regular size. Although it’s a refreshing mask, I didn’t see intense hydration or any results from using it.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I bought this in a sample package of six different masks. It felt like a good value even though I had never tried the masks. Ive used this one a few times now. It’s the end of winter here and my skin desperately needs some hydration. I do feel that the mask gives my skin hydration. I like that I don’t have to leave it on for very long but if I do lose track of time it doesn’t irritate my skin. I don’t love that there are sparkles in it.
Regan G.
West Pelzer
The hydration I’ve found in this mask is UNMATCHED, except perhaps by Peter Thomas Roth’s green mask. The ingredients are flawless, hence the hefty price tag, but will yield amazing results. This mask calmed my sensitive skin (which can be extremely red and always troublesome), which is rare. I am debating repurchasing, as this eats up a chunk of my paycheck, but great skin tends to be worth it!
Krystina K.
Wow! This mask really surprised me! I tried it during drier months hoping to help my combination skin to not dry out and was shocked by the results! It felt amazing on the skin and when I removed it I couldn't believe the difference! My skin was glowing, more plump, redness diminished, and my skin looked plumper! Normally hydrating masks aren't something I fall in love with but this one I did.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
This is a nice soothing mask with little to no smell. It is not particularly hydrating and I always end up using a deep moisturizer after I wash it off. I have used the whole bottle but will not be repurchasing. I mostly used it after getting too much such and needed something soothing and non-irritating. For the price, I would not recommend. A product of comparable price that is a much more hydrating gel moisturizer is Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief or an effective collagen mask like Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Mask would do the trick even faster.
Carmen R.
This mask is very good for a special Moments .
Make your skin feel fresh and clean. Use once or twice a week or before a special event. -Massage a generous layer onto clean, damp skin for one minute creating a foaming action. -If you do not experience any foaming, apply a heavier layer to skin. -A cooling sensation indicates that the masque is working. -Leave on for five to ten minutes.
Leilani K.
This product was a perfect addition to my skin care routine! I used it at night and when I woke up the next day I was amazed by how supple, elastic, and moisturized my normally dry skin felt. In the photo, you can see how the skin on my forehead went from dry to moisturized.
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
I love this mask! It is like a long drink of water for my skin! I use it when my skin feels particularly parched and stressed, and feel it does a great job of hydrating, which is what it is designed to do. It is available at a reasonable price point for the amount of product. Definitely recommend. Try keeping it in the fridge for some extra pizzazz!
Kelsey O.
So I got this mask initially as a gift from my bestfriend on my birthday. And I joked with her that she was giving me the spa day minus the spa. MAN WAS I RIGHT THOUGH!!! This mask went on smooth and no I didn't have to use much it was about a medium thickness which was cool because I usually use too much of a face mask if it's too thin. I ended up leaving it on for about 10 minutes since that was the maximum recommended time. And when I tell you this mask made my face Super Soft it made my face SUPER SOFT 😍😍😍. Now it's my once a week splurge giving myself this lush face softening mask since I live in the Windy City where the weather is harsh on my face and sometimes I need to detoxify and soften my skin.
Courtney S.
opelousas, LA
I have some extremely dry patches on my face. Actually my T zone is the driest part of my face. When I wear makeup no matter how many time I use moisturizer and moisturizing primer the foundation clings to my patches. I was looking for a good hydrating mask. Is this worth the price tag or is there something equivalent I could try that will work just as good ?
caitlin B.
I have wanted to buy this since it's release. is it worth the buy? I have a ton of hydrating masks that I use, but none of them are doing what I would like. I want to wake up with hydration without the breakouts! help!
Sam S.
Grand ledge, Mi
Is this a good face mask to use? I like using them and wanted to try a different brand.
Anissa F.
Youngstown, OH
I have very dry skin, especially around my nose area where my glasses sit. I heard good things about this mask and wondering is it really good at hydrating dry skin.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I know you can put his cucumber detox and rose stem cell masks in the fridge for a cooling effect. Has anyone ever done that with this mask? Would that ruin the different ingredients in this mask?