Peter Thomas Roth Blemish Buster Kit uploaded by Queen Esther S.Peter Thomas Roth Blemish Buster Kit uploaded by Queen Esther S.Peter Thomas Roth Blemish Buster Kit uploaded by Queen Esther S.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A maximum-strength acne clearing kit to treat blemishes and help eliminate the breakout cycle. This comprehensive collection of acne-fighting favorites is a complete system that delivers clear, blemish free skin. Without over drying, it delivers maximum strength levels of sulfur and salicylic acid—plus mega-doses of glycolic acid. These ingredients help to loosen sebum, deep clean pores, eliminate blackheads, and diminish wrinkles and fine lines. This routine also includes balancing ingredients, such as trikenol, aloe vera, willow bark, and pro vitamin B5. These ingredients work to minimize inflammation, irritation, bacteria, and scarring. Skin will look clearer, smoother, brighter?completely transformed.This set contains:- 2 oz Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Wash- 1 oz Blemish Buffing Beads- 0.5 oz AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel- 0.25 oz Acne Spot and Area Treatment- 0.25 oz. Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Travel friendly sizes make it easy to take your acne routine with you wherever you go. see more...

• Has anyone used the anti aging collection?1 Answers
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Santa Barbara, CA
I picked up this kit at Sephora, hoping for the best. Unfortunately, it did not seem to help. If anything it might have made things worse. The last time I used the face wash it made my cheeks red--not a good sign. I have sensitive skin though, so maybe the kit is better for those who have tougher skin.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Gardendale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this kit for when my skin is acting up! Within a few days it has my skin clearing up. It's definitely a good price for the product that is included. I would definitely recommend it for when your skin is outta whack!
Queen Esther S.
Queen Esther S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the face wash, masque, gel, and Mattifying cream and I must say it's DOPE! I even used the acne spot treatment overnight and my breakouts reduced in size and cleared up the ones that weren't so bad. I plan to continue using this kit until the end of the month to see actual results. I'm in love with the Peter Thomas Roth products. 😘😘😘😘
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
This kit is perfect for those searching for the right acne products for their skin. The kit contains trial sizes of 6 Peter Thomas Roth products that work together to fight stubborn acne. Although not all the products included will work for everyone, it's a great way to find out what works for you before sinking a lot of dough into the full size products.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
If you have acne skin you need this in your life I promise it'll change your skin for the better. I will but another kit for travel and purchase my must haves in full size.
Kamarea F.
Kamarea F.
Heard nothing but good things about this kit but it did almost nothing for me. Mostly further dried my skin out but didn't remove my blemishes, calmed some but not removed. Might not be for my skin type :(
Beauty E.
Beauty E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything this man makes is truly amazing. His products never disappoint. Always see results, and it's worth the price for sure.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Coppell, TX
I started tackling my acne with this kit. That was a year ago and now use every product daily. Love this product.
Darlene D.
Darlene D.
Redlands, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this from sephora on October 22nd and I've already noticed my face clearing up! I'm 31 and just starting getting acne from stress and monthly hormonal changes. My skin is combination but tends to get more oily when Mother Nature visits. His products do Not dry out my skin nor does it irritate my sensitive skin. I've tried many other brand name acne products but never noticed a difference this fast! Definetly buying the full size products, they're worth the price.
Stacie D.
Stacie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this kit because it was suggested by a friend. I've used it for a few days now and I can already see a big difference. I will be buying the full sizes when I run out of the trial
Amy K.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used the anti aging collection?