Peter Thomas Roth Blemish Buster Kit uploaded by Queen Esther S.Peter Thomas Roth Blemish Buster Kit uploaded by Queen Esther S.Peter Thomas Roth Blemish Buster Kit uploaded by Queen Esther S.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A maximum-strength acne clearing kit to treat blemishes and help eliminate the breakout cycle. This comprehensive collection of acne-fighting favorites is a complete system that delivers clear, blemish free skin. Without over drying, it delivers maximum strength levels of sulfur and salicylic acid—plus mega-doses of glycolic acid. These ingredients help to loosen sebum, deep clean pores, eliminate blackheads, and diminish wrinkles and fine lines. This routine also includes balancing ingredients, such as trikenol, aloe vera, willow bark, and pro vitamin B5. These ingredients work to minimize inflammation, irritation, bacteria, and scarring. Skin will look clearer, smoother, brighter?completely transformed.This set contains:- 2 oz Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Wash- 1 oz Blemish Buffing Beads- 0.5 oz AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel- 0.25 oz Acne Spot and Area Treatment- 0.25 oz. Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel It is formulated Without: - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Travel friendly sizes make it easy to take your acne routine with you wherever you go. see more...

• Has anyone used the anti aging collection?1 Answers
Sarah S.
Santa Barbara , CA
I picked up this kit at Sephora, hoping for the best. Unfortunately, it did not seem to help. If anything it might have made things worse. The last time I used the face wash it made my cheeks red--not a good sign. I have sensitive skin though, so maybe the kit is better for those who have tougher skin.
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
My first purchase in the ptr line, introduced me to the wonders of skincare that worked as opposed to Walmart's sale products you get as a teen. I fell in love when my face instantly cleared up! Even through the horrid visits from Aunt Flo. I have used this to help my daughters acne and even my spouses back acne. I recommend buying this small kit to start even if it's more expensive in the long run because it lets you try each product and figure out which works best for your skin and if you need each item in the kit. I will always recommend trying ptr if you have bad acne because they seem to put a lot of effort into making sure you get your value and happy with your skin.
Whitney B.
Gardendale, AL
I absolutely love this kit for when my skin is acting up! Within a few days it has my skin clearing up. It's definitely a good price for the product that is included. I would definitely recommend it for when your skin is outta whack!
Queen Esther S.
I tried the face wash, masque, gel, and Mattifying cream and I must say it's DOPE! I even used the acne spot treatment overnight and my breakouts reduced in size and cleared up the ones that weren't so bad. I plan to continue using this kit until the end of the month to see actual results. I'm in love with the Peter Thomas Roth products. 😘😘😘😘
Darlene D.
Redlands, CA
I bought this from sephora on October 22nd and I've already noticed my face clearing up! I'm 31 and just starting getting acne from stress and monthly hormonal changes. My skin is combination but tends to get more oily when Mother Nature visits. His products do Not dry out my skin nor does it irritate my sensitive skin. I've tried many other brand name acne products but never noticed a difference this fast! Definetly buying the full size products, they're worth the price.
Bethany T.
This kit is perfect for those searching for the right acne products for their skin. The kit contains trial sizes of 6 Peter Thomas Roth products that work together to fight stubborn acne. Although not all the products included will work for everyone, it's a great way to find out what works for you before sinking a lot of dough into the full size products.
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
If you have acne skin you need this in your life I promise it'll change your skin for the better. I will but another kit for travel and purchase my must haves in full size.
Kamarea F.
Heard nothing but good things about this kit but it did almost nothing for me. Mostly further dried my skin out but didn't remove my blemishes, calmed some but not removed. Might not be for my skin type :(
Beauty E.
Everything this man makes is truly amazing. His products never disappoint. Always see results, and it's worth the price for sure.
Magin B.
Tarzana, CA
This is legitimately THE ONLY THING that works on my adult acne. Not sure what I would do without it.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used the anti aging collection?