Peter Thomas Roth Blemish Buffing Beads Body Wash uploaded by Faith Y.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Treats and helps prevent body acne with salicylic acid 1% acne treatment with unique moisturizing beads release nourishing vitamins A, C, E, & pro vitamin B5 for flawless clear skin. Blemish Buffing Beads Body Wash is uniquely formulated with salicylic acid 1% acne treatment to clear up and help prevent acne blemishes without overdrying or irritation.  Innovative moisturizing beads release nourishing vitamins A, C, E and pro vitamin B5 when massaged into the skin.  This luxurious body wash with a fresh, clean scent leaves skin clear and flawless. Animal Cruelty Free see more...

• Have a question about this product. I have been searching for som...1 Answers
  • Pros and cons for this product? I'm considering it but I haven't ...2 Answers
  • Does this cause any excess drying or irritation of the skin? My f...1 Answers
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I love this stuff. I live in a very humid area so I get sweaty and tend to breakout on my back. This stuff works great as an exfoliate and utilizes salicylic acid to help clear up the blemishes. I keep this on hand at all times. It does have a strong smell.
Sama H.
Orange, CA
This was my favorite before Hilton switched to the orange one. I really like the beads on this one. they make you feel energized and the scent is light, citrusy. Very nice lather and I wish Hilton Hotels still offered this one when you stay in their rooms.
Faith Y.
Concord, NC
This is my favorite face wash. It smells really good. The buffing beads do not feel like they are taking a layer of skin off your face. Wanted a gentle but acne controlling face wash and I finally found one. ❤ it!!
Jackie H.
Spanaway, WA
I used this for back acne. A little bit goes a long way. My back felt smooth and soft after one use. This is a shower staple for me now.
Miss M.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite face wash! The beads are gentle enough to use daily and doesn't dry out my skin - great exfoliation.
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , Ca
Omg leaves your skin so nice fresh and clean like glass it will glow ,you get baby soft face love it
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
I love this stuff! This is so exfoliating and comfortable... it's helped my skin out so much.
Elizabeth A.
Denver
This stuff is a must for me to keep my skin clear of blemishes and super soft. I pair it with DDF's 10% Glycolic body lotion for extra soft skin on the body.  I do wish that the price point was a little lower, but I'd highly recommend this body/face wash especially for body acne.
Hannah G.
Ardsley, NY
I used this product for body acne and I can definitely vouch that it works. It takes a while but definitely cleared up my skin. I use it once or twice a week. It smells somewhat strong but not too bad. It's a little pricey but one bottle lasts a while if you don't use it that often
Gothamasque _.
I only use this for my body because the skin on your face is different from your body. I used to get really bad acne on my back; backne as I call it. So I bought this in hopes to help get rid of that. It feels very gentle and doesn't strip my body of anything.
Alicia N.
Otsego, MN
Pros and cons for this product? I'm considering it but I haven't decided yet.
Kristi T.
Does this cause any excess drying or irritation of the skin? My friend has sensitive skin.
Tifani L.
San Antonio, TX
Have a question about this product. I have been searching for something i can wash my face with in the mornings and that can help with refreshing my face and to wake me up? how well does this item work?
Laura G.
Warner robins, Ga
Where can I find this brand?
Caitlyn M.
I have pimples all over my back, shoulders and chest. I can't find ANYTHING that works to clear it up. Sometimes a product will start to work and then boom! They come right back. Does this product honestly work? I give up with my skin :(