Peter Thomas Roth Blemish Buffing Beads uploaded by Faith Y.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

The first step towards clearer skin and renewed confidence, Blemish Buffing Beads are a must-have in your acne-attacking arsenal. Working gently (but firmly) to regulate sebum, clear congestion and banish pore-clogging surface grime, this paves the way for targeted acne-treatments to get to work where they’re needed but WON’T leave your skin feeling tight or over-exposed. Suitable for both face and the body, use this to get to grips with stubborn spots or hormonal breakouts, wherever they make their unwelcome presence felt…

The spot busting version of Peter Thomas Roth’s best-selling Botanical Buffing Beads, this brilliant yellow cleanser contains 1% Salicylic Acid to gently unblock pores, together with 1% Glycolic Acid to loosen dead cells and dulling surface debris without aggravating easily-upset complexions. Jojoba Beads refine and resurface your skin without any scrubbing, while Alantoin and Aloe Vera work to soothe, comfort and hydrate for a comfortably clean, blemish free face and body.

FULL INGREDIENTS:

Salicylic Acid 1%, Water (Aqua), Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Cinnamomum Zeylancum Bark Extract, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Propylene Glycol, BHA, BHT, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben ,Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Fragrance.

• Have a question about this product. I have been searching...1 Answers
  • Pros and cons for this product? I'm considering it but I ...2 Answers
  • Does this cause any excess drying or irritation of the sk...1 Answers
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
This cleared my face up so fast! I was having major issues with acne and thought I would try this because I love all of his other products. This is so worth the money and it smells absolutely amazing.
Heather M.
This has been my favorite body scrub for years now! I have very acne prone skin (basically from head to toe) and this has always done an amazing job at keeping it at bay. Nothing else seems to ever work quite as well.
Michelle L.
This is my daily cleanser and I can't say enough how much I love this product! I have re purchased this item 3 times now because it truly does work! I have very sensitive acne prone skin and this product had drastically reduced the amount of acne I have. The buffing beads are made of jojoba so there is no plastic going down the drain.
Elizabeth A.
Denver
This stuff is a must for me to keep my skin clear of blemishes and super soft. I pair it with DDF's 10% Glycolic body lotion for extra soft skin on the body.  I do wish that the price point was a little lower, but I'd highly recommend this body/face wash especially for body acne.
Bee L.
Looking for a deep pore cleanser? Meet your new best friend! I would give it a 5, but it can be very drying with my combination oily skin. I would say to use only in areas pores are clogged or use a nourishing moisturizer afterwards. Wouldn't recommend daily, but maybe once a week for an avid makeup wearer.
Hannah G.
Ardsley, NY
I used this product for body acne and I can definitely vouch that it works. It takes a while but definitely cleared up my skin. I use it once or twice a week. It smells somewhat strong but not too bad. It's a little pricey but one bottle lasts a while if you don't use it that often
Gothamasque _.
I only use this for my body because the skin on your face is different from your body. I used to get really bad acne on my back; backne as I call it. So I bought this in hopes to help get rid of that. It feels very gentle and doesn't strip my body of anything.
Lindsey A.
Caribou, ME
I love this stuff! I have repurchased it 2 or 3 times now. I love that this provides physical and chemical exfoliation. It leaves my skin feeling baby soft and smooth. This does a great job unclogging my pores, helps to clear texture and resurface my skin. After using this (about 3 times a week) my makeup goes on flawlessly. I would definitely recommend this product. It's amazing!
Robin B.
Carpentersville, IL
I love how my skin feels after I use this. I am slightly addicted to exfoliating and suffer from hormonal acne and this helps me so much. The bottle lasts forever. I mean it, forever. So worth the money. Love you PTR.
Sama H.
Orange, CA
This was my favorite before Hilton switched to the orange one. I really like the beads on this one. they make you feel energized and the scent is light, citrusy. Very nice lather and I wish Hilton Hotels still offered this one when you stay in their rooms.
Alicia N.
Otsego, MN
Pros and cons for this product? I'm considering it but I haven't decided yet.
Tifani L.
San Antonio, TX
Have a question about this product. I have been searching for something i can wash my face with in the mornings and that can help with refreshing my face and to wake me up? how well does this item work?
Laura G.
Warner robins, Ga
Where can I find this brand?
Caitlyn M.
I have pimples all over my back, shoulders and chest. I can't find ANYTHING that works to clear it up. Sometimes a product will start to work and then boom! They come right back. Does this product honestly work? I give up with my skin :(
Kristi T.
Does this cause any excess drying or irritation of the skin? My friend has sensitive skin.

back