Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash uploaded by Isabel R.Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This gentle yet effective oil-free acne wash deep cleans without over drying. Helps eliminate the breakout cycle while it removes excess oil, make-up and bacteria. Soothes and conditions the skin, leaving it squeaky clean and residuefree. Indications: For the treatment and control of acne. This product penetrates pores to eliminate, clear up and help prevent the development of new whiteheads, blackheads and acne blemishes while allowing the skin to heal.

Benefits:

Salicylic Acid (BHA) - helps to loosen sebum within the pores and prevent future breakouts.

Use: For the treatment, control and prevention of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. • Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. • Avoid contact with eyes. If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor. • Keepout of reach of children. • If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Active Ingredient ... Purpose

Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Medication

Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Allantoin, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15.

• How long do ou have to use this cash wash before you see ...1 Answers
megan c.
This face wash was recommended to me by a friend who has oily skin and sometimes a little bit of acne like me.  The packaging wasn't very anything special, but I like the fairly large bottle it comes in.  The wash is super strong and has a very powerful acid scent.  At first, I liked it, but over time realized that there weren't very significant differences to the breakout I was having at the time.  It also gave me mild skin bleaching from how strong the product is.  For someone who has oily skin, it really dries out your face, also contributing to the skin bleaching.  However, it did feel cooling on my skin when washing my face.  Overall, I wouldn't recommend it.  Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash
Chelsea C.
Portland
The Peter Thomas Roth acne products have significantly improved my skin. They have eliminated my acne and have also reduced dark spots from previous acne spots. I have noticed that the size of my pores have also decreased. A downside to these products is that they can be very drying, so I do not recommend them to someone that has dry skin to begin with, because the products will irritate the skin more and probably make your acne worst. Great for oily skin!
Summer S.
SouthBend
I have been using this product for at least a year now and it's amazing the way it's transformed my skinned. I would get your typical blemish, but my problem was whiteheads and blackheads. No matter what product I used, nothing would get rid of them. When I started using this product they went away and it also made the pores on my face much less visable. I get compliments on my skin all the time! I will never use any other facial wash but this. I just wish they made it in a super size.
Nikki  N.
When used regularly this can really help clear up a distressed and inflamed acne skin. I find it works very well with adult acne it does take about three weeks to start noticing a difference so keep up on it
Jessica S.
Scranton
Average face wash cleaned my skin well but not the best I have used. For the price you can definitely find products that do the same if not better for a much lesser price tag. I would repurchase in a pinch but not my favorite.
Amethyst B.
Boise, ID
I love using this serum every night on my adult hormonal acne along with the rest of the Peter Thomas Roth acne collection. I have been using it for a few months and have noticed my skin clearing up in general and not just getting rid of blemishes as they show up. It can be very drying, so make sure to follow up with a moisturizer.
Mekayla K.
Where to begin with this one? I liked this wash because I felt like it really did do it the claim that it was supposed to, however it really really dries out your skin. For the price that it is it’s a little expensive and the dryness is just so crazy. But it does clear up acne so use with caution! And use a lot of moisturizer
Alex M.
I like this cleanser no like most of the cleansers and products in this line. I used to use the benzoyl peroxide cleanser many years ago and it was the best at controlling my acne. After they discontinued it I tried this one and although I still get breakouts occasionally it works well and doesn’t dry out my skin.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Great for evening out skin tone. Price is on the mid to high range so it's nice to test a free sample to make sure it works for your skin first. I have normal to dry skin and it worked great as long as I layered moisturizer over.
Debie R.
Raymore, MO
Is use this face wash when I’m having a breakout. It always helps clear my skin up quickly. I always purchase it at Sephora. It’s totally worth the price, which wasn’t bad at all. I highly recommend this product to others who have acne breakouts.
Paige P.
Long Beach
How long do ou have to use this cash wash before you see results?