Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash uploaded by Isabel R.Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This gentle yet effective oil-free acne wash deep cleans without overdrying skin. Helps eliminate the breakout cycle while removing excess oil, makeup and bacteria. Soothes and conditions skin, leaving it 'squeaky clean.' Penetrates pores to clear up and prevent the development of whiteheads, blackheads and acne blemishes while allowing the skin to heal. Gentle, exfoliating, oil-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, Salicylic Acid 2% medicated cleanser for the treatment of acne. This gentle yet effective oil-free acne wash deep cleans without over drying. Helps eliminate the breakout cycle while it removes excess oil, make-up and bacteria. Soothes and conditions the skin, leaving it squeaky clean and residue-free. Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash. see more...

• How long do ou have to use this cash wash before you see results?1 Answers
Nikki  N.
When used regularly this can really help clear up a distressed and inflamed acne skin. I find it works very well with adult acne it does take about three weeks to start noticing a difference so keep up on it
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
So I use this as a body wash, I would never let it touch my face. As a body wash, it obliterates my keritosis pilori on my arms and legs. I never thought I would be able to have smooth, clear legs until I came by a sample of this wash. It has changed my life.
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
To be honest I really do love this stuff. I’m only giving a 3 because it dried out my face. I couldn’t use it daily. But I seriously loved how it made my face look. It helped keep blemishes at bay. Anyone suffering from acne should give this a shot.
Alye E.
This...this I got in a PTR acne solutions kit on a whim to be absolutely honest, and didnt try for the longest until I ran out of something else... I am in love with this on my clarisonic (and without it too). This helps calm my skin if a breakout feels oncoming. I use this about 2-3 times a week to control oil, but not too often, so I dont over dry my skin, and not in the morning otherwise my skin can look drier and patchier. This is absolutely worth having.
Alyssa N.
Dallas, TX
I liked this product but honestly think there are better face washes out there. I personally like skin ceuticals LHA cleansing wash used with a clarisonic and then using glamglow acne mask as a spot treatment. That is what works best for me! I did use this for about a year though and really liked it. I dont think its a bad purchase at all.
Veronika R.
Delano, CA
I would not change this product for anything in the world. It is my go to face wash when I have a really bad break out. The packaging is perfect because I can keep it in the shower. I don't regret this buy and I would definitely purchase it again.  Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
Help eliminate the breakout cycle with Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2 Percent Acne Wash. Its gentle formula deep cleans without over-drying. This acne face wash safely removes excess oil, make-up and bacteria as it soothes and conditions the skin, leaving it fresh and residue free.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I think this acne wash was oh k, it wasn't all that, I have yet to find a face wash that actually works for my face, and this one was just not the right one for me, I don't recommend you to buy it, it was a waste of money to be honest.
Kaycie K.
San Mateo , CA
I loveeeee and live by this stuff. I had really bad acne and it totally cleared my skin! It was very effective and changed my skin without leaving scars. I bought mine at Ulta a little prich but worth it. I recommend to everyone! Such a great product!
Hannah A.
What it is: A gently exfoliating oil-free dye-free fragrance-free alcohol-free salicylic acid 2% medicated cleanser.

Key Ingredients: water, sodium laureth sulfate, pro vitamin B, and methylparaben.

How it feels/smells/looks: It smells like a strong acne wash or salicylic acid spot treatment. It is a watery gel formula that is easy to emulsify to form a foamy wash. It is clear in a gray tinted container.

Why I like it: I really love this face wash. It is gentle on my skin and I feel like it really helps my acne heal and go away. I would love to buy this, but I learned that it was discontinued on the PTR website and I cannot find it anywhere. Apparently, the kit that I bought was old, which was why it was half price. They should really tell you why kits and other items are discounted at Sephora. So, it might be useless to review this product, but I know that my local Sephora is still selling these kits. Maybe only this one product is discontinued? If anyone knows, let me know. :)
Paige P.
Long Beach
How long do ou have to use this cash wash before you see results?