Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash uploaded by Isabel R.Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This gentle yet effective oil-free acne wash deep cleans without over drying. Helps eliminate the breakout cycle while it removes excess oil, make-up and bacteria. Soothes and conditions the skin, leaving it squeaky clean and residuefree. Indications: For the treatment and control of acne. This product penetrates pores to eliminate, clear up and help prevent the development of new whiteheads, blackheads and acne blemishes while allowing the skin to heal.

Benefits:

Salicylic Acid (BHA) - helps to loosen sebum within the pores and prevent future breakouts.

Use: For the treatment, control and prevention of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. • Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. • Avoid contact with eyes. If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor. • Keepout of reach of children. • If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Active Ingredient ... Purpose

Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Medication

Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Allantoin, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15.

• How long do ou have to use this cash wash before you see ...1 Answers
Chelsea C.
Portland
The Peter Thomas Roth acne products have significantly improved my skin. They have eliminated my acne and have also reduced dark spots from previous acne spots. I have noticed that the size of my pores have also decreased. A downside to these products is that they can be very drying, so I do not recommend them to someone that has dry skin to begin with, because the products will irritate the skin more and probably make your acne worst. Great for oily skin!
Nikki  N.
When used regularly this can really help clear up a distressed and inflamed acne skin. I find it works very well with adult acne it does take about three weeks to start noticing a difference so keep up on it
Amethyst B.
Boise, ID
I love using this serum every night on my adult hormonal acne along with the rest of the Peter Thomas Roth acne collection. I have been using it for a few months and have noticed my skin clearing up in general and not just getting rid of blemishes as they show up. It can be very drying, so make sure to follow up with a moisturizer.
Alex M.
I like this cleanser no like most of the cleansers and products in this line. I used to use the benzoyl peroxide cleanser many years ago and it was the best at controlling my acne. After they discontinued it I tried this one and although I still get breakouts occasionally it works well and doesn’t dry out my skin.
robin n.
This product left my face feeling amazing. After I used it I noticed my skin was glowing and looked as if I had just left the spa. I have added this product as part of my daily skin care regiment. I will never be without this product. I highly recommend if you haven't ever tried any of the Peter Thomas Roth skin care products, you go and at least get a sample of it.
Lauren R.
Feels amazing and helps out my acne so much! Keeps my face looking clean, smooth and not red. The acne clearing gel is by far my favorite out of the wash/gel combo. I leave it on at night when my breakouts are the worst and let it work it's magic! Would definitely recommend.
Kenzie M.
Indianapolis
This cleanser really really helped my bad skin while also exfoliating it and helping with the red acne marks and scarring to!! yes it's a bit pricey but it's well well worth it. if you have bad cystic acne this will help you out soooo much. the packaging is very simple too
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
I think this product works great, it feels like a gel going on but might be drying if you use it daily. It did help with the acne break outs. The packaging is in nice but if left too long you can see it turning yellow, I would recommend with someone more than mild acne.
Maddie K.
Walhalla, SC
This face wash is the holy grail! It keeps my skin very clear. I can always use it when i'm feeling oily or when I start to break out. I use this in the shower just like you would use any other face or body wash. I definitely recommend this to anyone who has acne.
Grace H.
Tallahassee, FL
One of the only words I can use to describe this set is WOW! It seriously works wonders and it was super effective in clearing my skin! I love the way it smells, looks, EVERYTHING about it! I will continue to use this product and highly recommend it to others!
Paige P.
Long Beach
How long do ou have to use this cash wash before you see results?