Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash uploaded by Kimberly  M.Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash uploaded by Isabel R.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This gentle yet effective oil-free acne wash deep cleans without overdrying skin. Helps eliminate the breakout cycle while removing excess oil, makeup and bacteria. Soothes and conditions skin, leaving it 'squeaky clean.' Penetrates pores to clear up and prevent the development of whiteheads, blackheads and acne blemishes while allowing the skin to heal. Gentle, exfoliating, oil-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, Salicylic Acid 2% medicated cleanser for the treatment of acne. This gentle yet effective oil-free acne wash deep cleans without over drying. Helps eliminate the breakout cycle while it removes excess oil, make-up and bacteria. Soothes and conditions the skin, leaving it squeaky clean and residue-free. Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash. see more...

• How long do ou have to use this cash wash before you see results?1 Answers
Isabel R.
I bought this product online at sephora. And I have to say it actually works. I have oily skin and acne. It helped a lot with my acne it has calmed down and redness has reduce by ALOT. It has also cleared some of my blemishes other ones are getting there sorta fading out. It does dry out a little so beware of that. To me not a lot I but do have OILY SKIN. I use it every day as a face wash when I start to feel a little dry I skip a day or 2 and then start again. I recommend READ the instructions and use it however best works for you.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
The acne cleanser I was using dried my skin out and left it dull. This, however, treats the break outs and doesn't leave my skin feeling under nourished or chapped. It is still a bit drying, most acne washes are, and while it washes all the bacteria away it also takes all my natural oils, kicking my combo oily skin into overdrive. I would recommend fallowing this with a beauty oil to combat excess oil production after use, and I personally only use this with my night time regime.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I've been using the same bottle for about 9 months and I can probably finish out the year with this bottle. So the high cost is worth it. This wash helps maintain my acne but doesn't dry it out like most other acne washes I've tried. I use every night with my clarisonic on my face and down my neck. Will be repurchasing for sure.
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
Something recently made me break out and this stuff has saved my life! It can be a bit drying for my combo skin but if you're oily or have stubborn acne or stubborn clogged pores you definitely need this!
Hannah A.
What it is: A gently exfoliating oil-free dye-free fragrance-free alcohol-free salicylic acid 2% medicated cleanser.

Key Ingredients: water, sodium laureth sulfate, pro vitamin B, and methylparaben.

How it feels/smells/looks: It smells like a strong acne wash or salicylic acid spot treatment. It is a watery gel formula that is easy to emulsify to form a foamy wash. It is clear in a gray tinted container.

Why I like it: I really love this face wash. It is gentle on my skin and I feel like it really helps my acne heal and go away. I would love to buy this, but I learned that it was discontinued on the PTR website and I cannot find it anywhere. Apparently, the kit that I bought was old, which was why it was half price. They should really tell you why kits and other items are discounted at Sephora. So, it might be useless to review this product, but I know that my local Sephora is still selling these kits. Maybe only this one product is discontinued? If anyone knows, let me know. :)
Alye E.
This...this I got in a PTR acne solutions kit on a whim to be absolutely honest, and didnt try for the longest until I ran out of something else... I am in love with this on my clarisonic (and without it too). This helps calm my skin if a breakout feels oncoming. I use this about 2-3 times a week to control oil, but not too often, so I dont over dry my skin, and not in the morning otherwise my skin can look drier and patchier. This is absolutely worth having.
Alyssa N.
Dallas, TX
I liked this product but honestly think there are better face washes out there. I personally like skin ceuticals LHA cleansing wash used with a clarisonic and then using glamglow acne mask as a spot treatment. That is what works best for me! I did use this for about a year though and really liked it. I dont think its a bad purchase at all.
Veronika R.
Delano
I would not change this product for anything in the world. It is my go to face wash when I have a really bad break out. The packaging is perfect because I can keep it in the shower. I don't regret this buy and I would definitely purchase it again.  Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
Help eliminate the breakout cycle with Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2 Percent Acne Wash. Its gentle formula deep cleans without over-drying. This acne face wash safely removes excess oil, make-up and bacteria as it soothes and conditions the skin, leaving it fresh and residue free.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
I think this acne wash was oh k, it wasn't all that, I have yet to find a face wash that actually works for my face, and this one was just not the right one for me, I don't recommend you to buy it, it was a waste of money to be honest.
Paige P.
Long Beach
How long do ou have to use this cash wash before you see results?