BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Defense Uber-Dry™ Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is an oil-free, non-sticky, weightless anti aging cream that leaves an invisible veil of SPF 30, dries quickly and is undetectable to the touch, making it one of the best skin care products we offer.

• UVA/UVB protection and anti-oxidant vitamins A C & E
  • Absorbs quickly for a shine-free, non-sticky finish
  • Helps prevent sunburn, spots and discoloration as it reduces the sun's harmful effects on skin
  • Oil-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free

Who is this for?

All skin types and anyone requiring excellent sun protection.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Brand:
  • Peter Thomas Roth
Directions:
  • Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if involved in swimming or intense physical activities where sweating will occur. Reapply at least every 2 hours.

• Key Ingredients:

Full Ingredients:

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2.00%, Homosalate 8.00%, Octinoxate 7.50%, Octisalate 5.00%, Oxybenzone 3.50%. Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phospholipids, Edta, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Bisabolol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

Heather M.
LOVE!! A good choice if you hate shiny sunscreen. This is the third sunscreen product I have used from this brand and I am looking forward to trying the brush-on mineral sunscreen next. I am always looking form the best sunscreen to balance protection with ease of use and skin feel/look.
Mrs R.
Copperas Cove
I wasn't sure about this product but after I tried I was upset it took my so long to purchase it! It doesn't leave that goopy residuey feeling on your skin. It absorbs quickly and has a light wonderful smell. Definitely one of my favorite products on my shelf!
Mallory C.
Petaluma, CA
I love this product. This also smells really good well and you can carry inside your purse. My hairdresser told me about the product so I tried it and ended up loving it! I would buy this or will be buying this again when mine is gone. I recommend this to everyone, male or female.
Christina Z.
Love this stuff!
It doesn't feel heavy or clog my pores. The scent isn't strong and annoying like some can be.
I also think it's well worth the price, a little goes along way! I highly recommend!
ASHLEy M.
Xenia
Love this stuff. Everything Peter Thomas Ross is AMAZING. Seriously, the quality is such on point!! I would buy this a million times over. I could scream about how much I love this stuff. I don’t hold recommend forsure.
Jessie E.
Seattle, WA
I got this as a sample. Rarely do I purchase a full size after getting a trial, but this was amazing for my sensitive skin. Great under makeup and no white cast.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Love love love! Using currently on vacation in Hawaii. So nice to apply, I feel like a movie star. Far exceeded expectations. First time using, and I wonder where this has been all my life. Highly recommend!
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
This sunscreen really delivers dry but comfortable protection. I only wish it didn't contain PARABENS when so many major lines are no longer using them.
Melissa B.
I love this sunscreen. It is a great anti aging product. I would highly recommend buying this product. It helps protect your skin for the harmful rays.