Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel 1 oz uploaded by Nic I.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel 1 oz uploaded by Crystal B.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Shine Gel Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does this work for combination skin? And would it work in winter?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah S.
I am a makeup artist and i can say without doubt this is my favorite mattifyer. i cannot live without this in my kit. works on every skin tone and texture and keeps makeup looking flawless for a full 12 hours.
Crystal B.
Hillsboro, OR
I used to love the Urban Decay mattifying primer but couldn't find it anymore at my favorite store. I have REALLY oily skin and have found this to be the next best thing.
KayeCee S.
Peter Thomas Roth is one of my favorite brands. This mattifying gel goes on smoothly and leaves no residue. It really keeps the shine down for at least 8 hours.
Amy H.
Tulsa
One of my favorite facial products! I have combo/oily skin. I use this product first thing and my skin feels just as amazing at the end of the day.
Tara H.
Goode, VA
This product works very well at controlling my shine throughout the day. It is very light and works well under my makeup.
Helen G.
Gainesville, FL
Love that it keeps my face matte and easy to apply. I just wish that it lasted longer than a few hours
Jennifer G.
Really do love this wear it with or without makeup ambit keeps me from looking like a grease ball.
Abigail B.
Garden City
Works nice at mattifying but doesn't do anything significant to help keep my foundation in place.
APRIL F.
Collierville, TN
This product is great for oily skin. It keeps you really matte all day long!
Hina S.
Does this work for combination skin? And would it work in winter?