Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel uploaded by Nic I.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel uploaded by Crystal B.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Powerful mattifying gel helps absorb oil, eliminate shine and minimize the look of pores. Fast-acting gel creates a lasting, invisible, matte finish without caking or the chalky look of powder. This undetectable mattifying veil is also ideal for a man’s shiny face and scalp.

Polysilicone-II - helps absorb excess oil and creates a satiny, matte finish.

Silica - helps absorb excess oil to prevent light reflection, giving the appearance of smaller pores.

Dimethicone - acts as a skin-conditioning agent.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, SILICA, POLYETHYLENE, WATER/AQUA/EAU, LAURETH-4.

• Does this work for combination skin? And would it work in...1 Answers
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY
This would have worked really well for me if i had oily skin. My skin is super dry all over and this matte-fying gel just made my makeup look weird and cakey which was unexpected for me. After a couple of hours my makeup fell flat and my nose had this weird sandy residue. Other than that the gel was fine.
Stacey P.
Glassboro, NJ
I received this in a PTR sample set and it is the only product in the set that I purchased a full size of. I use it strictly on my t-zone and it control oil for most of the day. I have to blot after about six hours and for me that is long time. It does not do much to blur Pores but it definitely keeps me matte longer than anything else I've tried. The only downside is the price...it is very expensive!
Lindsay S.
Buffalo
is perfect for absorbing & controlling the oil from the pores around my nose. It also minimizes the pores and leaves a great matte finish prefect for applying under your makeup. I will definitely consider buying the full size product.
Stephanie K.
denver, CO
Get this. I use this in my pro kit and on talent all of the time. Lots of anti shine products can irritate the skin. This one is a great help that can go over or under makeup or be worn alone.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
This product is simply amazing! I used it as a primer this morning for my makeup, and it kept my face completely shine-free all day long, with the help of NYX's Matte Finishing Spray. I had no issues with my makeup slipping or pilling, and although pricey, this product is definitely worth it. I've never used a better mattifying product than this! Highly recommended.
Robyn S.
Ann Arbor , MI
I use this product as my primer before makeup. I have very oily skin and it helps to cut down on my oil production during the day. I also like how the gel goes on very smoothly and not greasy. I notice a big difference in how my skin looks with and with out it.
Jessica R.
Manchester , MO
I like that this creates a matte base and smooths pores and texture without over drying. I still find myself needing to blot although I always have to no matter what! Lol. The thing I don't like is the way it comes out of the tune it kind of shoots out at you.
amanda j.
I had a sample and I loved it so much I wanted to buy the full size but it's really pricey. But it holds back oil for a long time and creates a flawless canvas for makeup. I loved this a lot. I wish it were cheaper.
Stacie D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love how this keeps my combination skin from getting oily without drying the rest of my face out. It is a weird kind of gel though. It absorbs really quick so sometimes it's hard to tell where it was placed.
Gwendolynne  C.
DuPont, WA
This product is great as a base after putting on your serums. It felt so great and even though I don't require anti-aging lotions, I felt that it was working. It was my first time using an anti-aging lotion.
Hina S.
Does this work for combination skin? And would it work in winter?