BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Translucent on-the-go brush on powder for immediate any time UVA/UVB sun-protection with peptides neuropeptides and vitamins A, C & E Anti-Aging Instant Mineral Spf 45. see more...

JoAnne K.
Jersey City , NJ
I'm definitely more of a liquid sunscreen girl, but this product actually might sway me! It's a fine powder, not heavy at all on the skin. I've been using it everyday and love it!
Lisa R.
Indianapolis, IN
I've always used liquid but tried this and I just love it! Doesn't feel like powder on your face very light and feels really great along with good coverage.
Maria V.
62 Riverboat Village Road, South Hadley , MA
Goes on very nice on the face and also pretty good coverage, it feels light on my skin not heavy.
rosemary r.
Townsend, TN
Good texture, even.better powder coverage. Not thick or chalky. I don't really like the.powder, I'm more of a liquid girl.
Shelby S.
great way to keep your fave from burning up. it did protect my face, but it didn't have a lot of coverage that i wanted. i would rather use other products than this product. it is also varying for different skin types
rosemary r.
Townsend, TN
Is powder really better for your skin.?