BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

What is it: For a limited time, the Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, a luxurious facial cleansing gel, is being paired with Customer Top-Rated Retinol Fusion PM, a serum containing microencapsulated retinol to help renew skin tone and texture, creating a vibrant and healthy-looking complexion. see more...

Leigh D.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cleanser will take any and everything off of your skin. You almost have to make sure your eyebrows are still there. It does make my skin feel fresh and tight and not in a drying way. I have combination skin so it works well and I use it a few times a week with my Paula's choice BHA. The retinol PM is amazing. I use it on my elbows, knees and back of arms and hands. It's moisturizing enough to not have to use anything over it. Sometimes during winter months I do use an extra peptide base moisturizer. I love PTR products and believe the prices are reasonable considering some of the other brands and their lacking ingredients.
taina l.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what it is, but there is something about this product that I absolutely love. When I wash my face with it, my face feels fresh and plump. It has a very nice scent to it and it's never drying. I received it as a sample from Sephora and I would definitely spend my money on it.
Sarah K.
Boerne, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to face wash.  I am absolutely obsessed with this face wash and have noticed a different on my skin.  It smells great, isn't too bad of a price tag (considering the size), and lasts a while.  I usually use this every night and morning and add a moisturizer following.
Shelby F.
WDM, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample size of this from Sephora and have been using it daily. So far haven't had a lot of changes but I don't hate it. It smells nice and does have a slight tingle but it's not overwhelming. I'll have to continue using it for longer to see a real difference
Ivonne H.
Bakersfield
I really like this brand but this particular product is not my favorite. It is a very pricey brand but I wouldn't pay for this one. In my opinion, I was disappointed. The packaging is very nice,comes in a box. I wouldn't recommend this product to some.
Kelly N.
Coopersburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Retinol did absolutely nothing fro my skin and the cleanser I can't support their claim as being anti-aging. If you choose to get this product I would use type of exfoliating pad because just using your hands doesn't seem to do much with the product.
Giddel L.
Northport
Beauty Junkie Expert
 When I was experiencing a hormonal breakouts I went to Sephora and saw the Peter Thomas Roth aisle.  I was really excited because  his products had very specific labeling on them so it wasn't that hard to pick out what I needed.
Michelle P.
Akron, OH
Once I started using this facewash I knew if was perfect for me. I'm 26 and it's never too early to start the anti-aging products in my opinion. It is a little drying, but my skin looks fresh and luminous after using this. Invest in your face products!
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mask! My skin felt refreshed and way less dry. While PTR can be pricey, it is worth it to invest in quality skincare. I would definitely repurchase. I purchased it through Sephora.
Belinda B.
Calexico , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pricey but so worth it. It is very gentle on the skin that it can be used every day to wash your skin. The oil isnice but do combine with a sunblock so that u don't get sun spots. I will def buy more !!!