Add a Photo

By PETER THOMAS ROTH
#1541 in Facial Cleansers
What is it: For a limited time, the Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, a luxurious facial cleansing gel, is being paired with Customer Top-Rated Retinol Fusion PM, a serum containing microencapsulated retinol to help renew skin tone and texture, creating a vibrant and healthy-looking complexion.
taina l.
taina l.
Bronx, NY
June 21, 2017, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Gel, Bonus Mini Retinol Fusion
I don't know what it is, but there is something about this product that I absolutely love. When I wash my face with it, my face feels fresh and plump. It has a very nice scent to it and it's never drying. I received it as a sample from Sephora and I would definitely spend my money on it.
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Calexico, CA
June 27, 2017, 1:54 a.m.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Gel, Bonus Mini Retinol Fusion
This product is pricey but so worth it. It is very gentle on the skin that it can be used every day to wash your skin. The oil isnice but do combine with a sunblock so that u don't get sun spots. I will def buy more !!!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
June 26, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Gel, Bonus Mini Retinol Fusion
Really leaves skin feeling soft and great. Not sticky like some other serums. The dropper is pretty sensitive so be careful when using it.
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
June 26, 2017, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Gel, Bonus Mini Retinol Fusion
I love the anti aging formula that this offers because it feels just like a normal part of the routine.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Greensboro, NC
March 2, 2017, 12:28 a.m.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Gel, Bonus Mini Retinol Fusion
One of my holy grail products. I love the way my skin feels after using this
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Akron, OH
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Gel, Bonus Mini Retinol Fusion
Once I started using this facewash I knew if was perfect for me. I'm 26 and it's never too early to start the anti-aging products in my opinion. It is a little drying, but my skin looks fresh and luminous after using this. Invest in your face products!