BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePeter Thomas Roth
Anti-Aging Defense Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Defense Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50

by Peter Thomas Roth

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Defense Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a non-sticky cream that protects you from UVA/UVB rays while drying weightlessly and staying undetectable to the touch. The fragrance-free formula even utilizes vitamins A, C and E for added nourishment and protection.

How to use: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if you’re involved in swimming or intense physical activities where sweating will occur. Reapply at least every 2 hours.​

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octocrylene 2.0%, Octyl Salicylate 5%, Oxybenzone 6.0% ; Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Adipic Acid/Diglycol Crosspolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Bisabolol, Boric Acid, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dehydroacetic Acid, Dimethicone, Glcyeryl Stearate, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Octyldodecanol, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Propoxyhydropropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Sorbitan Isostearate, Squalane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Water/Aqua/Eau, Xanthan Gum.

Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.

How good is this product ?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Defense Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50!
Valeria V.
Doral, FL
Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Defense Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50 uploaded by Valeria V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this sunscreen matte finish, oil free. Non sticky sensation and light scent. It is perfect for oily combination skin also for sensitive. It is great for summer it was my first time trying it and it was great.
Ross F.
Irving, Texas
Easy to apply and carry on your purse so you can have it handy for reapplying every time that is necessary
irene C.
Clarksville, TN
Love this, it’s perfect for summer, super lightweight and blends beautifully on the skin! I love that it protects from harmful UV rays!
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
2,911 reviews
It’s great product to try I tried and completely satisfied May be you would be happy too with it try it and explore new products and new stuff always leave great impact my experience was great yea I recommend it
Leslie T.
1,155 reviews
I love love this sunscreen by Peter Thomas Roth. It is soo light on the skin and it doesn't smell funky like sunscreen. I love it and highly recommend it.
Laura G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Can’t really be worn under makeup. Too thick. More for a boat day or a day out in the sun doing sports. Not my favorite sunscreen but definitely protected me from the sun.
Jenny G.
Love this product it’s super easy to use and won’t spill in my purse which makes it even better
Lourdes R.
Richmond
I just didn’t enjoy it being in a stick I like in its tube tho so that’s a plus that the product is still great
Savy C.
united states
I didn't see much of a difference in my mother was using it but maybe it's different for everybody never know until you try
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
1,026 reviews
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.