BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Luxurious, anti-aging facial cleansing gel provides an exhilarating, peachy clean freshness to help produce a beautiful, fresh, youthful-looking complexion. An advanced exfoliating and cleansing action helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Ideal for all skin types, including dry, sun-damaged and normal (except sensitive skin). Effectively cleanses, dissolves makeup, emulsifies oil and improves skin texture as it gently helps chemically exfoliate the skin's surface for a brighter looking complexion. Glycolic and Salicylic Acids and brightening botanicals help exfoliate and clarify the skin, leaving it ultra clean, refined and revitalized.

Glycolic Acid (AHA) - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Salicylic Acid (BHA) - helps to chemically exfoliate skin's surface and improve the appearance of problem skin.

White Oak Bark Extract - helps to brighten the appearance of skin.

Lemon, Lime & Grapefruit Extracts - help to brighten the appearance of skin.

Linden Extract - extract from lime tree blossoms that helps calm and brighten the look of skin.

Arginine - helps to calm skin's appearance.

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SALICYLIC ACID, GLYCOLIC ACID, QUERCUS ALBA BARK EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS PERSICA (PEACH) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, ARGININE, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, BHT, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, RED 40 (CI 16035), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140).

• Is this collection good for acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • What set this product apart from other Cleansing gels1 Answers
  • What results have you noticed while using this?2 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel
  • "I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora last month ... and have used it a handful of times. I absolutely love the softness & glow it gives my skin. I do struggle with extremely sensitive skin, and I still have breakouts, but it's improved my skin's overall texture and evened out the redness/spots! There's something to be said for the Cucumber Mask that came with this, also! Last night my skin was so irritated, itchy, and burning ... so I applied the mask, left it on for 10 minutes, and rinsed ... it soothed and cooled my skin SO much! It is now an essential in my collection. Highly recommend both products to anyone with troubled skin. " in 43 reviews
Jozett W.
I’ve been using this product for about three weeks consistently. Not two times a day just one , in the morning . Product is affective does what it says. Has a lovely smell at the same time not too much perfume. A little goes a long way with this product. Noticing reduced fine lines and increased firmness and definitely a brightness to my skin. This is a perfect match for me. The missing star is because if the product is used two times a day it can cause dryness. Additionally it’s on the pricier side.
Sofi J.
I go back to this cleanser when I want a 'cleaner' clean. It is definitely more soap-y, but not too drying. The cleanser smells like peaches and some kind of white tea, its delish. All of the fruit enzymes help exfoliate the skin ever so gently and break down as well as wash away any makeup. I would recommend that if you just use this, and use it daily, that you use a good moisturizer with it, as it can dry out the skin. If you are using more than one cleanser, just do a second cleanse with something more pH balanced and it will help with the drying that PTR can cause sometimes. All in all really really good cleanser, I just finished my second full size bottle.
Janay F.
Redford, MI
I’d been on the hunt for a good cleanser for quite a while. I was looking for something to not only keep breakouts at bay, but something that would also aid in fading my hyper-pigmentation, all the while without drying me out. I absolutely found that in this cleanser. It cleans really well, and helps to breakdown leftover makeup left behind after makeup removal. The exfoliating power in this cleanser is amazing and gave my skin a beautiful glow just after the first few uses. And it doesn’t hurt that it smells really good as well!
Courtney W.
I used to use an acne cleanser but could never get rid of my breakouts. I started using this when I bought it on sale at Ulta during a beauty event and haven’t gone back. This is all I will use. It doesn’t dry my skin out and seems to balance my skin. I don’t have breakouts anymore and I love that it’s also anti aging. It’s a gentle formula and you don’t have to use a lot of product. One bottle usually lasts me a couple months so it is a bit pricey but in my opinion, it is worth it.
Nikki M.
Palmdale, CA
If I could rate this 100 I would! This is my go to cleanser for almost 8 years now. I am only 26 but I can’t live without this product. It takes off your makeup and really brightens my skin. I swear if everyone would try it then you will be hooked. I use it morning and night and have to have it no matter what. You can find a travel size for 12 dollars so you should try it out for yourself. Please give it a try you will not regret it!
Carrie T.
Leesburg, FL
I rec’d this product as a gift and started using it right away. I’ve been using the cleanser consistently for several weeks and I’m hooked. I like the light scent, and my skin feels nice and soft after use. I don’t find my skin to be dry after use either. Personally with using this cleanser and other PTR anti aging products I feel my skin has improved with the look of my fine lines that are starting to creep in now I’m in my 40s.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Seriously works amazing for dry skin. It’s gentle yet effective and gently cleanses the skin. My skin seemed to have more of a glow as I continued to use it . Its also good to mix with a powder exfoliant ( example I take a drop of this and I mix my tatcha exfoliating rice with this ) and it isn’t too harsh. It’s actually perfect . Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and firm. Highly recommend for my fellow dry skinned comrades !
Dalila C.
This is my current cleanser. I love the peachy smell and how clean it makes your face feel. I am still in my early 30s and hasn't really seen much wrinkles so I can't say about the anti aging formulation. However, I did use this cleanser on my real techniques Miracle Diamond Sponge to clean the foundation and concealer stains, this cleanser is wow! It cleaned the sponge and made it look almost like new.
Erica G.
Woodland
I bought a mini of this at sephora to keep in an overnight/travel case simply because it was small and reasonably priced, but I'll be buying the full size when this runs out for sure. Instead of being in my travel case, this has never left my sink after trying once. I'm pretty picky with cleansers, and skincare in general. Normally I use amorepacific foaming cleanser, and I will most likely alternate instead of replacing. I don't notice that it dries out my skin, but I am also religious about applying moisturizer day and night. I have some fine lines and minor breakouts, and I have noticed less breakouts with this cleanser. I double cleanse, after removing most of my makeup I massage all over my face then go over with my clarisonic and my face feels so clean and soft. I will always have a bottle of this on hand.
Courtney W.
I recently (within a year) switched from an acne drug store face wash to this one and I won’t be going back! I was worried I would break out but this has not only kept my skin clear but very soft. It is extremely gentle for being a gel wash and doesn’t dry out your skin. I would highly recommend this for people my age who are just starting to show signs of aging or trying to prevent signs of aging.
IPrincess W.
Does this cleansing gel work on clearing pores and will it not dry the skin?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you love this stuff as much as I do?
This sounds amazing! Is it available at Target? Or just makeup retailers?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
What results have you noticed while using this?
Yovonda H.
Has anyone with warmer skin tones tried this for dark spots? I've been using this product for about two months and I'm not sure it's working.