BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A luxurious, antiaging facial cleansing gel that provides an exhilarating, peachy clean freshness to help produce a beautiful, fresh, youthful-looking complexion. Oil-free, anti-wrinkle technology helps to rejuvenate, clarify, and brighten with glycolic acid, salicylic acid, extracts of peach, white oak bark, lemon, lime, linden, grapefruit, and arginine. An advanced deep pore resurfacing action supports natural cell turnover to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. It helps to effectively detoxify the pores, dissolve makeup, emulsify oil, and improve skin texture as it gently sweeps away dead skin cells and impurities that can make the complexion appear more dull. Ideal for all skin types except sensitive skin, including dry, sun damaged, normal, combination, oily, and acne prone skin, this gel produces an ultraclean, refined, and revitalized complexion. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates Research results: In a 4-week consumer efficacy study on 25 women: - 96% agreed their skin appeared brighter - 92% agreed they appeared more youthful - 88% agreed this product delivered antiaging benefits see more...

• What set this product apart from other Cleansing gels1 Answers
  • What results have you noticed while using this?2 Answers
  • Has anyone seen improvement with fines lines such as expression l...1 Answers
morgan f.
Oconomowoc, WI
Review for: Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel Facial Cleansing Gels 2 oz more...
I got a 2 ounce of this in an Ulta package and I really didn’t like it. The texture was almost like jelly—it was hard to only get a little bit out of the bottle, which was too bad because it was sooooo sudsy. If I applied too much I’d be rinsing my face for five minutes! I also didn’t notice any positive skin effects, just felt a little drier than usual after washing with this. It didn’t break me out or cause irritation, but I didn’t find any reason to finish even the tiny bottle. I tossed it after a week or so.
Nikki M.
Palmdale, CA
If I could rate this 100 I would! This is my go to cleanser for almost 8 years now. I am only 26 but I can’t live without this product. It takes off your makeup and really brightens my skin. I swear if everyone would try it then you will be hooked. I use it morning and night and have to have it no matter what. You can find a travel size for 12 dollars so you should try it out for yourself. Please give it a try you will not regret it!
Carrie T.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, 8.5 Ounce more...
I rec’d this product as a gift and started using it right away. I’ve been using the cleanser consistently for several weeks and I’m hooked. I like the light scent, and my skin feels nice and soft after use. I don’t find my skin to be dry after use either. Personally with using this cleanser and other PTR anti aging products I feel my skin has improved with the look of my fine lines that are starting to creep in now I’m in my 40s.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, 8.5 Ounce more...
Seriously works amazing for dry skin. It’s gentle yet effective and gently cleanses the skin. My skin seemed to have more of a glow as I continued to use it . Its also good to mix with a powder exfoliant ( example I take a drop of this and I mix my tatcha exfoliating rice with this ) and it isn’t too harsh. It’s actually perfect . Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and firm. Highly recommend for my fellow dry skinned comrades !
Erica G.
Woodland
I bought a mini of this at sephora to keep in an overnight/travel case simply because it was small and reasonably priced, but I'll be buying the full size when this runs out for sure. Instead of being in my travel case, this has never left my sink after trying once. I'm pretty picky with cleansers, and skincare in general. Normally I use amorepacific foaming cleanser, and I will most likely alternate instead of replacing. I don't notice that it dries out my skin, but I am also religious about applying moisturizer day and night. I have some fine lines and minor breakouts, and I have noticed less breakouts with this cleanser. I double cleanse, after removing most of my makeup I massage all over my face then go over with my clarisonic and my face feels so clean and soft. I will always have a bottle of this on hand.
Michele W.
Des Moines , IA
Review for: Anti Aging For All Skin Types Except Sensitive more...
I grabbed this when it was on sale at Sephora. Oh boy was I glad I did! My face has never looked or felt as clean as it does after using this! You see a huge difference just after one use! I tried to use it twice a day, but it dries out my skin, so I went to just using it at night and that seems to work best. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone who has oily/acne prone skin like me!
Jane O.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel 8 oz more...
I liked this cleanser when I first got it in the spring/summer months but is definitely too drying for winter. Rather than refresh and renew my skin as it’s meant to do and as it had in the beginning, lately it has just been drying out my skin, making it look more dull. I’ll try it again when it gets warmer and more humid out and maybe only a couple of times a week.
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Anti Aging Cleansing Gel more...
Love this stuff! Smells fruity and delicious! It lathers well and always leaves my face clean and refreshed. I have some fine lines and so I am not sure how effectively it will work for prevention of future lines / deepening of current ones but am willing to stick it out and see! Even if it doesn’t erase time I still enjoy it as a basic cleanser.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
This product smells absolutely delightful. It is very lightweight, and allows a very good surface and deeper cleansing to occur. It is best used with a good moisturizer because it can dry out the skin just a little. I’ve found it best to be used when taking a shower at the end of your routine, while combining it with the peel off gel.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
IPrincess W.
Does this cleansing gel work on clearing pores and will it not dry the skin?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you love this stuff as much as I do?
This sounds amazing! Is it available at Target? Or just makeup retailers?
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Is this truly worth the money? What are some of the pros and cons on this product
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
What results have you noticed while using this?