BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #72 in Facial Cleansers

Luxurious, anti-aging facial cleansing gel provides an exhilarating, peachy clean freshness to help produce a beautiful, fresh, youthful-looking complexion. An advanced exfoliating and cleansing action helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Ideal for all skin types, including dry, sun-damaged and normal (except sensitive skin). Effectively cleanses, dissolves makeup, emulsifies oil and improves skin texture as it gently helps chemically exfoliate the skin's surface for a brighter looking complexion. Glycolic and Salicylic Acids and brightening botanicals help exfoliate and clarify the skin, leaving it ultra clean, refined and revitalized.

Glycolic Acid (AHA) - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Salicylic Acid (BHA) - helps to chemically exfoliate skin's surface and improve the appearance of problem skin.

White Oak Bark Extract - helps to brighten the appearance of skin.

Lemon, Lime & Grapefruit Extracts - help to brighten the appearance of skin.

Linden Extract - extract from lime tree blossoms that helps calm and brighten the look of skin.

Arginine - helps to calm skin's appearance.

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SALICYLIC ACID, GLYCOLIC ACID, QUERCUS ALBA BARK EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS PERSICA (PEACH) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, ARGININE, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, BHT, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, RED 40 (CI 16035), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140).

• Is this collection good for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • What set this product apart from other Cleansing gels1 Answers
  • What results have you noticed while using this?2 Answers
Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel
  • "I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora last month ... and have used it a handful of times. I absolutely love the softness & glow it gives my skin. I do struggle with extremely sensitive skin, and I still have breakouts, but it's improved my skin's overall texture and evened out the redness/spots! There's something to be said for the Cucumber Mask that came with this, also! Last night my skin was so irritated, itchy, and burning ... so I applied the mask, left it on for 10 minutes, and rinsed ... it soothed and cooled my skin SO much! It is now an essential in my collection. Highly recommend both products to anyone with troubled skin. " in 43 reviews
Jozett W.
I’ve been using this product for about three weeks consistently. Not two times a day just one , in the morning . Product is affective does what it says. Has a lovely smell at the same time not too much perfume. A little goes a long way with this product. Noticing reduced fine lines and increased firmness and definitely a brightness to my skin. This is a perfect match for me. The missing star is because if the product is used two times a day it can cause dryness. Additionally it’s on the pricier side.
Sofi J.
I go back to this cleanser when I want a 'cleaner' clean. It is definitely more soap-y, but not too drying. The cleanser smells like peaches and some kind of white tea, its delish. All of the fruit enzymes help exfoliate the skin ever so gently and break down as well as wash away any makeup. I would recommend that if you just use this, and use it daily, that you use a good moisturizer with it, as it can dry out the skin. If you are using more than one cleanser, just do a second cleanse with something more pH balanced and it will help with the drying that PTR can cause sometimes. All in all really really good cleanser, I just finished my second full size bottle.
Amy R.
Allen Park, MI
I love PTR products. I use quite a bit of them. I've been bouncing around with different cleansers lately trying to find one I really like. I love this cleanser. It really seems to give a deep clean and makes my face very soft. That being said, I've been using it this week and last night my nose was hurting in that way you can tell a pimple is coming. I don't break out hardly ever. But it's now red and almost hard to the touch so I don't know if it's a pimple forming or a clogged pore or what. Since this is the only new product I've used, I feel like I have to attribute it to that. But I'm not giving up on it yet. I'm a firm believer that if you find a product that's really good for your skin it will bring out all the gunk so initial breakouts aren't always a bad thing. What I'm using right now is a sample size (2oz) so I will use this all up before making my final decision whether to buy or not. I haven't been using long enough to notice any difference as far as fine lines goes but it definitely makes my skin feel nice.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Seriously works amazing for dry skin. It’s gentle yet effective and gently cleanses the skin. My skin seemed to have more of a glow as I continued to use it . Its also good to mix with a powder exfoliant ( example I take a drop of this and I mix my tatcha exfoliating rice with this ) and it isn’t too harsh. It’s actually perfect . Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and firm. Highly recommend for my fellow dry skinned comrades !
Dalila C.
This is my current cleanser. I love the peachy smell and how clean it makes your face feel. I am still in my early 30s and hasn't really seen much wrinkles so I can't say about the anti aging formulation. However, I did use this cleanser on my real techniques Miracle Diamond Sponge to clean the foundation and concealer stains, this cleanser is wow! It cleaned the sponge and made it look almost like new.
Erica G.
Woodland
I bought a mini of this at sephora to keep in an overnight/travel case simply because it was small and reasonably priced, but I'll be buying the full size when this runs out for sure. Instead of being in my travel case, this has never left my sink after trying once. I'm pretty picky with cleansers, and skincare in general. Normally I use amorepacific foaming cleanser, and I will most likely alternate instead of replacing. I don't notice that it dries out my skin, but I am also religious about applying moisturizer day and night. I have some fine lines and minor breakouts, and I have noticed less breakouts with this cleanser. I double cleanse, after removing most of my makeup I massage all over my face then go over with my clarisonic and my face feels so clean and soft. I will always have a bottle of this on hand.
Courtney W.
I recently (within a year) switched from an acne drug store face wash to this one and I won’t be going back! I was worried I would break out but this has not only kept my skin clear but very soft. It is extremely gentle for being a gel wash and doesn’t dry out your skin. I would highly recommend this for people my age who are just starting to show signs of aging or trying to prevent signs of aging.
Khadedja A.
I used to use this on daily basis but now I change into tatcha facial scrub. Im not sure if this is working for me but it does clean my skin for left over residue. Now for the anti-aging portion, genetically my family doesn’t really have wrinkles. My mom is 60+ and she hardly ever has noticeable wrinkles, her face is still intact and as for me I’m 27 yo but I still get mistaken for being 18yo
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this along with my purchase of their peeling gel as a bundle from Ulta. I have to say, I don’t use makeup wipes anymore! It’s gentle enough for every day use, but tough enough to remove all my makeup (even my waterproof mascara!). I just dampen my face in the shower, use about a quarter size dollop, and use small circular motions to run away makeup, oils and dirt from my face!
Vivien a.
Absolutely love this cleaning gel! The smell is amazing! The formula is amazing! The whole product met my expectations and more ! I originally had the sample size from my hotel suite and every since then I continued to purchase it full sized! Leaves your skin feeling refreshed, moisturized, and cleansed! A great product to use in the morning because it will wake you up !
IPrincess W.
Does this cleansing gel work on clearing pores and will it not dry the skin?
This sounds amazing! Is it available at Target? Or just makeup retailers?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you love this stuff as much as I do?
Alescia S.
las vegas
About how long does Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel last anyone ??
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
What results have you noticed while using this?

back