BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

What is it: An ultra-light hydrating eye gel with patent pending Firma-CELL-4 peptide technology and antioxidants combined with a unique bio-processing method to create a revolutionary anti-aging formula.

Who is it for: All skin types.

Why is it different: The breakthrough combination of ingredients helps reduce deep wrinkles and fine lines. It helps provide maximum smoothness and firmness as it cools and calms the eye area.

How do you use it: After cleansing and toning with the products according to skin type, apply twice daily to eye area. Use when eyes are irritated and puffy.

From Peter Thomas Roth.

Kristin C.
    Jacksonville
    I love love love this stuff! I have not been using it long enough to tell the lasting effects of it. I am afraid that it will only be a temporary fix for my wrinkles around my eyes. However, I am willing to try this with a full-size product just to see if it will decrease my wrinkle lines.
    Corey S.
    Charlotte, NC
    I have just started using their eye cream, but love all the other products from them so can’t wait to see the results from the eye cream. I will update the review once I have used for a substantial amount of time. The eye cream is light and doesn’t leave face oily.
    Sam V.
    Love this product. All of his rapid wrinkle eye stuff i really fell in love with. I bought it in a nice kit that had a few travel sized products.
    Worth the price
    Deepti S.
    Bloomfield, NJ
    I use this at night and it has definitely given me results. I have some puffiness under my eyes and this helps to clear that up while being super gentle. I got it off amazon on a whim and I will keep buying it. If you have fine lines under your eyes, I recommend this for you!
    Samantha A.
    Del Rio, TX
    I am always on the hunt for a great eye cream because the skin around my eyes is so incredibly dry and my dark circles have bothered me since I was a kid. This gel really helped smooth my fine lines and minimized the darkness which I loved! I would definitely repurchase!
    Stephanie R.
    Gainesville
    Love. Love. Love. It's hard purchasing eye Creams sometimes because of prices but this definitely is a favorite. I've noticed a huge difference when I use this eye gel and it's significantly improved the darkness and overall look under my eyes. I can't go without it!
    Dixie M.
    I love Peter thomas Roth products, this was very effective, smells good and actually works. Nothing I have tried in this line has disappointed. I look forward to trying more of this brand in the near future.
    Emily C.
    Lake Placid, NY
    This wasn't my favorite anti aging eye product. It was pricey and I didn't feel like it firmed my under eye very much. I've used a lot of his products that I love but this one will not be repurchased.
    Viviana B.
    One of the best eye creams! Makes me feel so refreshed and awake. Very gentle, perfecto for sensitive skin. Bought it online from sephora, great packing as well. Wouldn't change a thing!! Totally reccomend it
    Erica B.
    I loved the Peter Thomas Roth anti aging eye cream. I found it easy to use and it was very comfortable on my delicate under eye skin. I would both repurchase this product as well as recommend it to others