Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Mollie D.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Tiffany F.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Michelle C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Anti-aging technology rejuvenates, clarifies and brightens with exfoliating jojoba beads, glycolic acid complex, salicylic acid, white oak bark, lemon, allantoin and whole leaf aloe vera.  For face and body.

An ultra gentle anti-aging scrub that may be used on the face and body. Glycolic acids, salicylic acid and botanical brighteners help exfoliate and clarify the skin to produce beautiful fresh, youthful looking skin. Ultra-fine jojoba beads work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells without irritation, allowing active treatment products to penetrate better. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help refine skin texture and smooth fine lines.

Partipants in a four week consumer efficacy study reported:

• 96% agreed that this scrub helped to deliver anti-aging results to their skin
  • 88% agreed that this scrub was ultra gentle
  • 88% felt they had more youthful-looking skin
  • 84% agreed they saw an improvement in their skin texture

Jojoba Beads – Help refine skin texture and smooth the look of fine lines

Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) – Helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and stimulates cellular turnover

Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Helps to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles

• How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Tiffany F.
Covington, GA
This stuff is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I am hooked. I will definitely buy more when I run out. I got mine from Amazon.
Mollie D.
Kingston, Pa
Love love love!! Been using for a few years now in both the orange and yellow. I put this on my face when I get in the shower (not every time, just once a week) and I leave it one while I wash my hair, shave, etc and dunce it off before I get out. My face look and feels great and smooth...it's the only exfoliater I use
Nichole W.
This is one of my favorite face wash. It leaves my face very clean. With most cleansers my face still has dirt on it. That is not the case with this product. I will always use this product.
Irene L.
This is one of the best cleansers that I tried. It is made of gel and it makes my skin soft and clean without stripping it Of its moisture. It smells ok. It is supposed to be anti aging.
natalie t.
Hong Kong
This is a very light face and body scrub/exfoliator. I use it around twice-three times per week. My friend introduced me to this product and telling me it would help with my acne problem and brightening the skin as well. I used it a few times, and I could see my skin improved.
Elizabeth R.
Robinson, TX
I use PTR almost exclusive right now. All of the formulas are thick and last forever AND they work. Wortg every penny
Karli F.
Toronto, ON
I found this product to be VERY drying.  Although it did do its job at cleaning my skin and buffing to leave a healthy glow. I just found that I had a very tight feeling in my skin after cleansing with this. I do not use this product daily. I would recommend to anyone with very oily skin.
Isabella C.
Brentwood, TN
This product is one i would recommend if you are a fan of shows scrubs. Though this has a deeper purpose than that of a typical shower scrub it is towards the same feeling and a little bit of a same result. This products not only helps your skin but also helps make it soft.
Carmen H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I felt this was harsh on my skin and let me feeling dry afterwards.  I'm would not recommend this to anyone else with dry skin.
Ginnie K.
Leander, TX
Love the clean feel and the citrusy scent.  I love the Peter Thomas Roth company and the passion behind their brand.  This is my favorite exfoliating product.  The beads are gentle, yet effective.
Sparkle S.
Is this good for oily skin?
Jessica V.
How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to branch out and try more skin care products buy him.