Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Mollie D.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Tiffany F.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Michelle C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Anti-aging technology rejuvenates, clarifies and brightens with exfoliating jojoba beads, glycolic acid complex, salicylic acid, white oak bark, lemon, allantoin and whole leaf aloe vera.  For face and body.

An ultra gentle anti-aging scrub that may be used on the face and body. Glycolic acids, salicylic acid and botanical brighteners help exfoliate and clarify the skin to produce beautiful fresh, youthful looking skin. Ultra-fine jojoba beads work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells without irritation, allowing active treatment products to penetrate better. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help refine skin texture and smooth fine lines.

Partipants in a four week consumer efficacy study reported:

• 96% agreed that this scrub helped to deliver anti-aging results to their skin
  • 88% agreed that this scrub was ultra gentle
  • 88% felt they had more youthful-looking skin
  • 84% agreed they saw an improvement in their skin texture

Jojoba Beads – Help refine skin texture and smooth the look of fine lines

Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) – Helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and stimulates cellular turnover

Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Helps to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles

• How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Ella S.
Camarillo
I would give it less stars if I could. I got it as one of the Sephora beauty insiders packages and I absolutely hate it. It completely dried out my skin for several days. I'm gonna throw it out and I will never recommend it to anyone
Carmen H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I felt this was harsh on my skin and let me feeling dry afterwards.  I'm would not recommend this to anyone else with dry skin.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
Used this product for a few months and I didn't really notice any difference. I was disappointed because I've heard of the brands reputation.
Amber K.
I had a sample of this when I shopped at Sephora, and it was far too harsh for my skin. I don't know if it was the fragrance or the exfoliant... but I've used the masks in the range before and love them!
Hailey P.
Sudbury, OH
It was fine, honestly I didn't see any difference AT ALL. It did nothing for me so I honestly started using it as a body wash and hand soap just to get rid of it.. I don't recommend this to anyone ever. Plus this brand is not cruelty-free so its just a no for me.
Karli F.
Toronto, ON
I found this product to be VERY drying.  Although it did do its job at cleaning my skin and buffing to leave a healthy glow. I just found that I had a very tight feeling in my skin after cleansing with this. I do not use this product daily. I would recommend to anyone with very oily skin.
Alison R.
 I was convinced I had found a good  wash I was wrong.  The consistency was like glue so you can only imagine washing your face  unfortunately I hated it and I returned it.  If you're able to get past the consistency I think you might be happy but I could not live with that
krysti v.
Happy Valley
This products is refreshing and cooling to the touch. I  brought it from Ulta. I love the little beads as I feel like they are really doing the hard work for you. The product was gentle even for my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend trying this scrub.
Roxy A.
Middlebury, VT
Really good at cleansing but can be too harsh when used every day. I felt like it stripped a lot of moisture from my skin and left it quite tight afterward. I would recommend this if you're truly looking for that anti-aging effect in your cleanser.
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
The effect of this product is amazing.. it definitely does the job of clearing your skin and making it smooth. But I just can't get over the smell... to me, the smell reminds me of glue and it makes me nauseous. I've tried so hard to love and use this product but I just can't!
Sparkle S.
Is this good for oily skin?
Jessica V.
How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to branch out and try more skin care products buy him.