Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Mollie D.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Tiffany F.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Michelle C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Anti-aging technology rejuvenates, clarifies and brightens with exfoliating jojoba beads, glycolic acid complex, salicylic acid, white oak bark, lemon, allantoin and whole leaf aloe vera.  For face and body.

An ultra gentle anti-aging scrub that may be used on the face and body. Glycolic acids, salicylic acid and botanical brighteners help exfoliate and clarify the skin to produce beautiful fresh, youthful looking skin. Ultra-fine jojoba beads work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells without irritation, allowing active treatment products to penetrate better. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help refine skin texture and smooth fine lines.

Partipants in a four week consumer efficacy study reported:

• 96% agreed that this scrub helped to deliver anti-aging results to their skin
  • 88% agreed that this scrub was ultra gentle
  • 88% felt they had more youthful-looking skin
  • 84% agreed they saw an improvement in their skin texture

Jojoba Beads – Help refine skin texture and smooth the look of fine lines

Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) – Helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and stimulates cellular turnover

Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Helps to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles

• How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Danielle M.
Tampa, FL
This was my go to cleanser for years! Can be a little drying but clears out your pores and leaves you squeaky clean
Michelle C.
I got a free sample at one of the beauty stores can't remember ulta or Sephora.
But the small tube lasted months
Angel S.
Elkton, MD
Not my favorite product but still a good product. I love peter Thomas Roth especially the unwrinkled products!!!!
Eri B.
This product is ok but nothing special. It does what other products do, it is just a matter of preference.
Alma P.
Tustin, CA
Great product that exfoliates without too much harshness. Lasts for a long time too!

Highly recommend!
Saytee B.
Bellevue, NE
The best smelling, feeling and hardest working anti age buffer on the market... FOR SURE!!!!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I LOVE this product. My skin looks so amazing, and healthy. It glows after every use.
Diamond R.
San Luis Obispo
Pretty decent exfoliant. I don't use it for the anti-aging properties. The real reason why I bought this product is because the exfoliating beads are exactly that, beads. They're a lot more gentle on my face and it still feel like it sluffs away enough gunk and layer of skin. It's not drying at all. My only complaint is due to user error, which is that if I don't rinse really well, I get these annoying little beads dried to my neck. But that's due to user error.
Emily I.
London
This is made to sound like an advanced scrub capable of polishing away wrinkles but the company uses the term "fine lines", which aren't true wrinkles but the lines occurring from dryness. Using a scrub over dry skin and following with a moisturizer can eliminate fine lines, but won't help wrinkles. What's iffy about this jojoba bead scrub (an abrasive agent that is quite gentle) is the inclusion of the drying detergent cleansing agent sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate as a main ingredient. The glycolic and salicylic acids are present in amounts too small to exfoliate skin. This is an OK, needlessly pricey scrub for normal to oily skin.
Karli F.
Toronto, ON
I found this product to be VERY drying.  Although it did do its job at cleaning my skin and buffing to leave a healthy glow. I just found that I had a very tight feeling in my skin after cleansing with this. I do not use this product daily. I would recommend to anyone with very oily skin.
Sparkle S.
Is this good for oily skin?
Jessica V.
How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to branch out and try more skin care products buy him.