Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Mollie D.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Tiffany F.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Michelle C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Anti-aging technology rejuvenates, clarifies and brightens with exfoliating jojoba beads, glycolic acid complex, salicylic acid, white oak bark, lemon, allantoin and whole leaf aloe vera.  For face and body.

An ultra gentle anti-aging scrub that may be used on the face and body. Glycolic acids, salicylic acid and botanical brighteners help exfoliate and clarify the skin to produce beautiful fresh, youthful looking skin. Ultra-fine jojoba beads work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells without irritation, allowing active treatment products to penetrate better. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help refine skin texture and smooth fine lines.

Partipants in a four week consumer efficacy study reported:

• 96% agreed that this scrub helped to deliver anti-aging results to their skin
  • 88% agreed that this scrub was ultra gentle
  • 88% felt they had more youthful-looking skin
  • 84% agreed they saw an improvement in their skin texture

Jojoba Beads – Help refine skin texture and smooth the look of fine lines

Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) – Helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and stimulates cellular turnover

Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Helps to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles

• How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
This stuff works wonders. My face has never felt so clean and smooth. This is a truly amazing product that I'd recommend to everyone.
BeautyBySarath💋 C.
Gardena, CA
Love the smell! And that it has gentle beads to exfoliate my skin! Face it I forget to exfoliate sometime! And this help that 🙌🏼
Carmen H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I felt this was harsh on my skin and let me feeling dry afterwards.  I'm would not recommend this to anyone else with dry skin.
Lizz G.
Love love love this cleanser!!! Wasn't sure if it would work for me, but it did a great squeaky clean job!! Highly recommend!!!
Kelsey A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If you're looking for an anti aging products this is a great one to consider because it does good at what it says it should do.
member-3830f
This is a nice product to try if your looking for a new cleanser. It took off all of my makeup and left my skin feeling nice.
Whitney B.
Huntsville, AL
I love this product! This makes my skin so smooth, which is asking a lot with my dry flaky skin. The beads do their job!
Lynsey S.
I love the smell. Great cleaning power. Feels great. Would definitely buy again. Long term effects remain to be seen..
Sarai C.
Pecos, TX
I keep a bottle of this in my shower and use it consistently......it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and so clean!!!
Elizabeth R.
Robinson, TX
I use PTR almost exclusive right now. All of the formulas are thick and last forever AND they work. Wortg every penny
Sparkle S.
Is this good for oily skin?
Jessica V.
How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to branch out and try more skin care products buy him.