Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Mollie D.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Tiffany F.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Michelle C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Anti-aging technology rejuvenates, clarifies and brightens with exfoliating jojoba beads, glycolic acid complex, salicylic acid, white oak bark, lemon, allantoin and whole leaf aloe vera.  For face and body.

An ultra gentle anti-aging scrub that may be used on the face and body. Glycolic acids, salicylic acid and botanical brighteners help exfoliate and clarify the skin to produce beautiful fresh, youthful looking skin. Ultra-fine jojoba beads work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells without irritation, allowing active treatment products to penetrate better. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help refine skin texture and smooth fine lines.

Partipants in a four week consumer efficacy study reported:

• 96% agreed that this scrub helped to deliver anti-aging results to their skin
  • 88% agreed that this scrub was ultra gentle
  • 88% felt they had more youthful-looking skin
  • 84% agreed they saw an improvement in their skin texture

Jojoba Beads – Help refine skin texture and smooth the look of fine lines

Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) – Helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and stimulates cellular turnover

Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Helps to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles

White Oak Bark – Helps brighten the appearance of skin

Lemon – Helps brighten the appearance of skin

Allantoin – Helps soothe and calm the skin

Aloe Vera – A natural plant extract that helps soothe and hydrate the skin

• How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Edith A.
Love this face wash. It's very gentle and I love that it's anti-aging as well. Also keeps acne away. It has a pleasant citrus scent. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it. I definitely recommend this!
A T.
So good! So strong but soooo good. Great price and actually works! I'm really oily and it's still too strong for me to use night and day so I only use it once a day. I've purchased it for family too bc that's how great it is!
Stella R.
Love this product so much! I use it every morning and it's so gentle! I could feel a difference after the first use which is really impressive to me. Very effective and would definitely purchase again.
Nicolletta D.
Bellmawr , NJ
Love anything PTR. I got this in a PTR kit and love it so much I'm trying not to use the rest of it 😂 perfect consistency and leaves your skin feeling hydrated
Vanessa B.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love this face wash, it controls the oil my face produces and keeps my face from breaking out. It has evened out my dark spots, it must be made of magic!!
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
I got this as gratis, when I worked at ULTA. It did the job and didn’t irritate my skin, didn’t really see a HUGE difference between this and my St. Ives
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
Used this product for a few months and I didn't really notice any difference. I was disappointed because I've heard of the brands reputation.
Tiffany F.
Covington, GA
This stuff is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I am hooked. I will definitely buy more when I run out. I got mine from Amazon.
Shana P.
Kapaa, HI
Love all Thomas Ross products!! This cleanser gets my skin clean and glowing. Takes off all the dirt and dry skin. Highly recommended.
Johannah C.
Pittsburgh, PA
My all time favorite cleanser. Keeps skin looking fresh and clean but helps with aging prevention. Also helps with my combination skin
Sparkle S.
Is this good for oily skin?
Jessica V.
How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to branch out and try more skin care products buy him.