Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Mollie D.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Tiffany F.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Michelle C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Anti-aging technology rejuvenates, clarifies and brightens with exfoliating jojoba beads, glycolic acid complex, salicylic acid, white oak bark, lemon, allantoin and whole leaf aloe vera.  For face and body.

An ultra gentle anti-aging scrub that may be used on the face and body. Glycolic acids, salicylic acid and botanical brighteners help exfoliate and clarify the skin to produce beautiful fresh, youthful looking skin. Ultra-fine jojoba beads work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells without irritation, allowing active treatment products to penetrate better. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help refine skin texture and smooth fine lines.

Partipants in a four week consumer efficacy study reported:

• 96% agreed that this scrub helped to deliver anti-aging results to their skin
  • 88% agreed that this scrub was ultra gentle
  • 88% felt they had more youthful-looking skin
  • 84% agreed they saw an improvement in their skin texture

Jojoba Beads – Help refine skin texture and smooth the look of fine lines

Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) – Helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and stimulates cellular turnover

Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Helps to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles

• How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Ocinda P.
Myrtle beach
Absolutely love this product it is a winner
I would use it again and again . If you haven't bought it you might consider checking it out. I've tried a few of peter Roth products and they are amazing.
Alyssa A.
Los Angeles , CA
I use this twice a week and have noticed a positive change in my skin. The products works great. I find it to be mild not at all harsh. I picked mine up at Sephora. I would recommend it to others.
Alison R.
 I was convinced I had found a good  wash I was wrong.  The consistency was like glue so you can only imagine washing your face  unfortunately I hated it and I returned it.  If you're able to get past the consistency I think you might be happy but I could not live with that
Lindsey W.
Aiken, SC
Loved the way this made my skin feel, but it was too pricey for me at the time. It seemed effective and I even noticed a difference in my acne. I liked how simple the packaging was and I liked how it smelled.
Paulah S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is my favorite body wash and I have been using it for a while now. I love the fresh scent and the way it makes my skin so soft. The beads are very gentle and you can use it everyday without your skin drying out. I Love PTR products and this is just another I can't live without!
Abby B.
I really love the way this product made my skin feel after using it. I try to find products that are anti aging but still for youthful skin and this product worked great for that
cindy m.
I have very sensitive acne prone skin and anytime I try to use anything new I just break out from it but this wash was amazing it cleans my skin and it smells great it's not very heavy on your face this is the only face I will use from now on
Jade E.
I really like this my man loves it more I actually prefer my glam glow flash mud mask that buffs for skin but also brightens and even tones your skin but he loves it and I baught him 3 refills already
Irene L.
This is one of the best cleansers that I tried. It is made of gel and it makes my skin soft and clean without stripping it Of its moisture. It smells ok. It is supposed to be anti aging.
Kayla T.
Tampa, FL
This is a great product for exfoliating! It smells great and leaves skin feeling smooth and soft! Used in combination with the PTR line has given me the best results.
Sparkle S.
Is this good for oily skin?
Jessica V.
How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to branch out and try more skin care products buy him.