Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Mollie D.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Tiffany F.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Michelle C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Anti-aging technology rejuvenates, clarifies and brightens with exfoliating jojoba beads, glycolic acid complex, salicylic acid, white oak bark, lemon, allantoin and whole leaf aloe vera.  For face and body.

An ultra gentle anti-aging scrub that may be used on the face and body. Glycolic acids, salicylic acid and botanical brighteners help exfoliate and clarify the skin to produce beautiful fresh, youthful looking skin. Ultra-fine jojoba beads work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells without irritation, allowing active treatment products to penetrate better. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help refine skin texture and smooth fine lines.

Partipants in a four week consumer efficacy study reported:

• 96% agreed that this scrub helped to deliver anti-aging results to their skin
  • 88% agreed that this scrub was ultra gentle
  • 88% felt they had more youthful-looking skin
  • 84% agreed they saw an improvement in their skin texture

Jojoba Beads – Help refine skin texture and smooth the look of fine lines

Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) – Helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and stimulates cellular turnover

Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Helps to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles

• How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
This was a great product. I like the texture of it and it really exfoliates nicely. I have to only use it once or twice a week because it's a little bit strong for my skin. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it especially if you have oily skin!
Devon I.
Central Point, OR
This has the best scent!! I love collecting minis when I find them in hotels. It's universal so your hubby will use it too! A bright citrus scent that leaves you feeling really fresh after using it. The color is fun too:) One of my favorite washes
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
i got this in a mini size and i love it. its so easy to travel with. it has nice packaging and i love the scent. i bought mine in a kit from sephora and it wasnt very expensive. it made my skin look great and it definetly met my expectations. i would buy it again .
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I love this facial wash. As anti-aging skin care products are on my mind I find this to be a superstar product and an excellent value. I picked mine up from Ulta as part of a gift set and have been pleased with all the products I've tried so far.
Shannon S.
Southbend
I love all the products I’ve tried of this brand & Inwould try them all If I could afford to.. not only do I use peter Thomas products I have now got my daughter using them also & she loves them just as much as I do. Great great products!!
Isabella C.
Brentwood, TN
This product is one i would recommend if you are a fan of shows scrubs. Though this has a deeper purpose than that of a typical shower scrub it is towards the same feeling and a little bit of a same result. This products not only helps your skin but also helps make it soft.
kelli c.
Austin, TX
I love this brand and use it as my daily cleanser. It is a brand that I trust and is easy to pick up at Sephora or Ulta. Even though it is on the pricier side, I think it is 100% worth it. It lasts a while so you get a lot for your money. I would definitely recommend to others!
Nicolle D.
Massapequa, NY
Love this product!! The smell is heavenly of lemons and the beans are a very gentle but effecting exfoliator. This product has easily cleared up most of my acne like no other cleanser has before! Id recommend this to anyone who is having problems with acne face and body.
Jovita U.
I got this face wash in a value pack from Macy's. It's a pretty good cleanser but a bit harsh on my skin. I don't think it's for everyone but I like the ingredients. Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads
Alysia C.
Round rock , TX
I bought this at ulta and it's amazing! It has a great citrus smell, feels really good on your skin and is gentle enough to use regularly and not dry out your skin. The Anti aging beads are gentle and don't irrritate.
Sparkle S.
Is this good for oily skin?
Jessica V.
How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to branch out and try more skin care products buy him.