Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Mollie D.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Tiffany F.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Michelle C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Anti-aging technology rejuvenates, clarifies and brightens with exfoliating jojoba beads, glycolic acid complex, salicylic acid, white oak bark, lemon, allantoin and whole leaf aloe vera.  For face and body.

An ultra gentle anti-aging scrub that may be used on the face and body. Glycolic acids, salicylic acid and botanical brighteners help exfoliate and clarify the skin to produce beautiful fresh, youthful looking skin. Ultra-fine jojoba beads work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells without irritation, allowing active treatment products to penetrate better. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help refine skin texture and smooth fine lines.

Partipants in a four week consumer efficacy study reported:

• 96% agreed that this scrub helped to deliver anti-aging results to their skin
  • 88% agreed that this scrub was ultra gentle
  • 88% felt they had more youthful-looking skin
  • 84% agreed they saw an improvement in their skin texture

Jojoba Beads – Help refine skin texture and smooth the look of fine lines

Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) – Helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and stimulates cellular turnover

Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Helps to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles

• How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Ginnie K.
Leander, TX
Love the clean feel and the citrusy scent.  I love the Peter Thomas Roth company and the passion behind their brand.  This is my favorite exfoliating product.  The beads are gentle, yet effective.
Carima O.
Long Beach , CA
When I need a deep clean this product never fails. I first tried it in a Hilton hotel overseas and fell in love there after. Definitely not an everyday type of product
Nichole W.
This is one of my favorite face wash. It leaves my face very clean. With most cleansers my face still has dirt on it. That is not the case with this product. I will always use this product.
Drea W.
Boise, ID
I bought this product yesterday to deep clean my t-zone pores and help remove dead skin cells to heal a little cystic acne I've had problems getting rid of . Ive used this 3 times so far and its honestly made a difference in the pores on my nose and also reducing the swelling of the cystic acne spots . my skin feels super clean and the texture and clarity is getting better. I look forward to seeing more results using this as my new daily cleanser it really works well with my exfoliating gloves , clarisonic , or just hands
Mollie D.
Kingston, Pa
Love love love!! Been using for a few years now in both the orange and yellow. I put this on my face when I get in the shower (not every time, just once a week) and I leave it one while I wash my hair, shave, etc and dunce it off before I get out. My face look and feels great and smooth...it's the only exfoliater I use
kelly l.
I bought this product because a lady at Sephora recommended it to me, I love the way it smells and lathers up. However, as for results of fine lines and what not being diminished, I haven't seen results yet. But I am still only just starting to use this product and I will probably purchase again. This product isn't too drying and feels very different than normal face washes.
Jordan R.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff is amazing! If you have oily skin or have acne, this product will clear your skin fast! I use to break out a lot, especially on my chine and neck and within a week it cleared up. I use it twice a day and you will noticed your skin become to smooth , its unreal. If you haven't tried this product its amazing!!!
Orlando P.
Los Angeles
As a late 20- something anti aging is something I've started thinking about now! The earlier the better and this cleanser does the trick, full of fruit acids and other great age defying goodies this cleanser is hard to beat! The delicious peach smell makes at a definite perk me up during my morning wash!
Jadon P.
Makes my skin bounce back and feel firm and tight. It met all of my expectations. I love how this didn't hurt my face when I was using this and my face didn't turn red from being aggravated. Would recommend!
Shayna J.
Washington , DC
I love the smell of this product, the micro beads exfoliate and make your skin feel super soft and refreshed! The bottle is appealing, makes you want to buy the product. This was my first time using this so I was very impressed, I will most likely buy other Peter Thomas Roth products.
Sparkle S.
Is this good for oily skin?
Jessica V.
How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to branch out and try more skin care products buy him.