Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Mollie D.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Tiffany F.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Michelle C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Anti-aging technology rejuvenates, clarifies and brightens with exfoliating jojoba beads, glycolic acid complex, salicylic acid, white oak bark, lemon, allantoin and whole leaf aloe vera.  For face and body.

An ultra gentle anti-aging scrub that may be used on the face and body. Glycolic acids, salicylic acid and botanical brighteners help exfoliate and clarify the skin to produce beautiful fresh, youthful looking skin. Ultra-fine jojoba beads work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells without irritation, allowing active treatment products to penetrate better. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help refine skin texture and smooth fine lines.

Partipants in a four week consumer efficacy study reported:

• 96% agreed that this scrub helped to deliver anti-aging results to their skin
  • 88% agreed that this scrub was ultra gentle
  • 88% felt they had more youthful-looking skin
  • 84% agreed they saw an improvement in their skin texture

Jojoba Beads – Help refine skin texture and smooth the look of fine lines

Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) – Helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and stimulates cellular turnover

Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Helps to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles

• How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Jessica T.
Modesto, CA
This smells really good. I wasn't sure what to expect with a product that can be used on your face and body but I have it a try and it's not that bad. I wish I didn't have to buy such a big bottle. It's gonna take me ages to get through it.
Robin K.
Good product.   It smells nice, is gentle and effectively removed my makeup.  The buffing beads are very gentle so if you have sensitive skin this product would probably work for you.   It's exfoliating enough for daily use, but for a deeper treatment I use a more intensive product once or twice a week.
Ella S.
Camarillo
I would give it less stars if I could. I got it as one of the Sephora beauty insiders packages and I absolutely hate it. It completely dried out my skin for several days. I'm gonna throw it out and I will never recommend it to anyone
Thre J.
I really love the way this product makes my face feel after washing the product off. It definitely did meet my expectations. I also love the way it was packed where it's hard to leak out . I would definitely recommend this.
Roxy A.
Middlebury, VT
Really good at cleansing but can be too harsh when used every day. I felt like it stripped a lot of moisture from my skin and left it quite tight afterward. I would recommend this if you're truly looking for that anti-aging effect in your cleanser.
Jaimy B.
I just recently discovered PeterThomasRoth and I am in love with the brand! I use their anti-aging exfoliating face scrub, their blemish scrub, and their acne fighting gel. All of their products work great!
Sharon C.
Saint Charles, IL
I've used this cleanser for years. It's in my shower, by my sink, in my travel bag...I keep going back to it. It's so gentle on my skin and doesn't dry it out at all. It's gentle enough to use twice a day, but I find that I only need to use it at night to remove my makeup, then just spritz some water on my face in the morning. Great product!
Katy E.
Lexington, KY
Really enjoyed using this, it took about 4 weeks of using to notice effects on my face. Would recommend to those of all skin types, as I have sensitive skin and it worked on mine.
THE F.
AUGUSTA
The best. Fragrance is awesome. Cleaned my face with drying it out. It left it feeling soft, supple and bright. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and use it often myself.
Ginnie K.
Leander, TX
Love the clean feel and the citrusy scent.  I love the Peter Thomas Roth company and the passion behind their brand.  This is my favorite exfoliating product.  The beads are gentle, yet effective.
Sparkle S.
Is this good for oily skin?
Jessica V.
How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to branch out and try more skin care products buy him.