Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Mollie D.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Tiffany F.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Michelle C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Anti-aging technology rejuvenates, clarifies and brightens with exfoliating jojoba beads, glycolic acid complex, salicylic acid, white oak bark, lemon, allantoin and whole leaf aloe vera.  For face and body.

An ultra gentle anti-aging scrub that may be used on the face and body. Glycolic acids, salicylic acid and botanical brighteners help exfoliate and clarify the skin to produce beautiful fresh, youthful looking skin. Ultra-fine jojoba beads work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells without irritation, allowing active treatment products to penetrate better. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help refine skin texture and smooth fine lines.

Partipants in a four week consumer efficacy study reported:

• 96% agreed that this scrub helped to deliver anti-aging results to their skin
  • 88% agreed that this scrub was ultra gentle
  • 88% felt they had more youthful-looking skin
  • 84% agreed they saw an improvement in their skin texture

Jojoba Beads – Help refine skin texture and smooth the look of fine lines

Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) – Helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and stimulates cellular turnover

Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Helps to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles

White Oak Bark – Helps brighten the appearance of skin

Lemon – Helps brighten the appearance of skin

Allantoin – Helps soothe and calm the skin

Aloe Vera – A natural plant extract that helps soothe and hydrate the skin

• How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Nivia H.
This is one of my holy grail products! My dry, sensitive skin does not get irritated when I use this product once a day. I definitely feel the brightening and smoothing effects of the glycolic acid complex. I literally do not have any breakouts due to the salicylic acid. A small amount goes a long way. I don't know why more beauty gurus are not talking about this product on YouTube. Will always repurchase and keep in my shower for my whole body!
Jenna S.
Blue Bell, PA
This is a great body wash for in the shower that can double as a face wash if desired.  The slight fragrance is nice while using the product, but will not remain and overpower your perfume later. The beads provide gentle exfoliation, while the formula cleans the skin without stripping out all of the natural oils.
Pauline L.
Boston, MA
I use this as my cleanser about 3 times a week. It's a little too drying to use on a daily basis, but because of the active ingredients I find it does a great job of exfoliating my skin and keeping it clean and clear. It has a nicer smell than some of their other cleansers and it does not burn my eyes.
Zuri R.
I loved the fact that it helped clear out my skin, but didn't love it so much after it started making y skin feel a lil over dried even after applying a moisturizer after multiple uses. The brand itself is pricey, I found a product fraction of the price and it does not over dry my skin after multiple uses.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Seriously one of my favorite to use! Makes my skin feel soft and brighter. I do have to make sure not to scrub hard and not use it every day. I have dry skin and some times when I use exfoliating products it can dry me out more. But I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
This is a great product that you can use for face and body. The scent is nice and it is a large amount of product. The only downside is that it is quite pricey, but I am a huge fan of PTR and really believe in their products! My all time favorite are their completion pads.
Linda C.
I used this scrub on both my face and body. It was gentle enough on my face to not cause irritation but still was effective enough to scrub my body at the same time. I think you get good value if you're using it mainly for your face, it is pricier when just used on your body.
Kelly Z.
Frederick , MD
first of all i love peter thomas roth.  i received this as a sample, and the exfoliation was nice, but keep in mind- its unisex.  So the smell wasn't my favorite, not so girly.  However my skin felt so soft afterwards, I am never let down with this brand!
krysti v.
Happy Valley
This products is refreshing and cooling to the touch. I  brought it from Ulta. I love the little beads as I feel like they are really doing the hard work for you. The product was gentle even for my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend trying this scrub.
Sunny D.
I like it, I think it would be a good facial exfoliator if you have really sensitive skin, but it's not that great for the body. I bought mine at Ulta, and I don't think I will repurchase it because it's just a little too gentle for my body and I already have a good face exfoliator.
Sparkle S.
Is this good for oily skin?
Jessica V.
How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to branch out and try more skin care products buy him.