Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Mollie D.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Tiffany F.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Michelle C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Anti-aging technology rejuvenates, clarifies and brightens with exfoliating jojoba beads, glycolic acid complex, salicylic acid, white oak bark, lemon, allantoin and whole leaf aloe vera.  For face and body.

An ultra gentle anti-aging scrub that may be used on the face and body. Glycolic acids, salicylic acid and botanical brighteners help exfoliate and clarify the skin to produce beautiful fresh, youthful looking skin. Ultra-fine jojoba beads work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells without irritation, allowing active treatment products to penetrate better. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help refine skin texture and smooth fine lines.

Partipants in a four week consumer efficacy study reported:

• 96% agreed that this scrub helped to deliver anti-aging results to their skin
  • 88% agreed that this scrub was ultra gentle
  • 88% felt they had more youthful-looking skin
  • 84% agreed they saw an improvement in their skin texture

Jojoba Beads – Help refine skin texture and smooth the look of fine lines

Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) – Helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and stimulates cellular turnover

Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Helps to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles

• How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Hailey P.
Sudbury, OH
It was fine, honestly I didn't see any difference AT ALL. It did nothing for me so I honestly started using it as a body wash and hand soap just to get rid of it.. I don't recommend this to anyone ever. Plus this brand is not cruelty-free so its just a no for me.
Lillia W.
Edmonton, AB
This product is great for the face and body. I got this product at Sephora. It is good value for the price. This product is a great summer body and face wash. It keeps my back, chest and face skin smooth especially in the hot summer months. Great wash to keep in your gym bag.
Amber K.
I had a sample of this when I shopped at Sephora, and it was far too harsh for my skin. I don't know if it was the fragrance or the exfoliant... but I've used the masks in the range before and love them!
natalie t.
Hong Kong
This is a very light face and body scrub/exfoliator. I use it around twice-three times per week. My friend introduced me to this product and telling me it would help with my acne problem and brightening the skin as well. I used it a few times, and I could see my skin improved.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
This is definitely a must have product from this company. I use this religiously everyday and it helps you skin out so much. The bottle last me a really long time from using it on my face and chest!
Mercedes R.
North Vancouver, BC
AMAZING! I would buy this for sure again. My boyfriend loves it for a rougher feel and it smells great! 100% recommend this.
Natasha T.
I found this to be a bit harsh on the skin, definitely wouldn't recommend using this product everyday. Maybe once a week
karen g.
I love this scrub because absorb all the oil that I have and is a lot. Smell very good and is not ruff to your skin
Sparkle S.
Is this good for oily skin?
Jessica V.
How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to branch out and try more skin care products buy him.