BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads rejuvenates, clarifies, and brightens skin to help produce beautiful, fresh, youthful looking skin. It contains jojoba beads to exfoliate surface dead skin cells without irritation and glycolic acid and... see more...

Drea W.
I bought this product yesterday to deep clean my t-zone pores and help remove dead skin cells to heal a little cystic acne I've had problems getting rid of . Ive used this 3 times so far and its honestly made a difference in the pores on my nose and also reducing the swelling of the cystic acne spots . my skin feels super clean and the texture and clarity is getting better. I look forward to seeing more results using this as my new daily cleanser it really works well with my exfoliating gloves , clarisonic , or just hands
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial wash. As anti-aging skin care products are on my mind I find this to be a superstar product and an excellent value. I picked mine up from Ulta as part of a gift set and have been pleased with all the products I've tried so far.
Kalee S.
Berlin, NY
 I just have to start by saying that Peter Thomas Roth products have been some of the absolute best skincare products I have ever used! I bought this particular one from sephora I love the packaging & it met my expectations & then some! I have continuously kept purchasing PTR skincare! I recommend any of his products ! Because you get what you pay for. & when it comes to skincare I have to have the best for my skin ! The cleansers are amazing & the hyloraunic cloud cream
Savannah H.
Amherst , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product so much last winter that I repurchased it. I was ecstatic to find it in travel sixes as well. I take it to on overnight visits and on trips. The smell is so pure and has a linger of real fruit. I feel cleaned afterwards with out having skin feel like it was stripped with harsh ingredients. In fact I leave it on skin an extra minute or few in the shower and then I truly feel the benefits .
Orlando P.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a late 20- something anti aging is something I've started thinking about now! The earlier the better and this cleanser does the trick, full of fruit acids and other great age defying goodies this cleanser is hard to beat! The delicious peach smell makes at a definite perk me up during my morning wash!
Paulah S.
Fountain Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite body wash and I have been using it for a while now. I love the fresh scent and the way it makes my skin so soft. The beads are very gentle and you can use it everyday without your skin drying out. I Love PTR products and this is just another I can't live without!
Shayna J.
Washington , DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product, the micro beads exfoliate and make your skin feel super soft and refreshed! The bottle is appealing, makes you want to buy the product. This was my first time using this so I was very impressed, I will most likely buy other Peter Thomas Roth products.
Gabby A.
San Francisco, CA
I love this cleanser! It was recommended to me by my esthetician and I've been loving it ever since. It has a nice citrus orange smell and the beads are really gentle. The price is definitely higher than drugstore, but the formula is better and doesn't strip my skin.
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a great product. I like the texture of it and it really exfoliates nicely. I have to only use it once or twice a week because it's a little bit strong for my skin. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it especially if you have oily skin!
Kelli C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and use it as my daily cleanser. It is a brand that I trust and is easy to pick up at Sephora or Ulta. Even though it is on the pricier side, I think it is 100% worth it. It lasts a while so you get a lot for your money. I would definitely recommend to others!