Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Mollie D.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Tiffany F.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Michelle C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Anti-aging technology rejuvenates, clarifies and brightens with exfoliating jojoba beads, glycolic acid complex, salicylic acid, white oak bark, lemon, allantoin and whole leaf aloe vera.  For face and body.

An ultra gentle anti-aging scrub that may be used on the face and body. Glycolic acids, salicylic acid and botanical brighteners help exfoliate and clarify the skin to produce beautiful fresh, youthful looking skin. Ultra-fine jojoba beads work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells without irritation, allowing active treatment products to penetrate better. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help refine skin texture and smooth fine lines.

Partipants in a four week consumer efficacy study reported:

• 96% agreed that this scrub helped to deliver anti-aging results to their skin
  • 88% agreed that this scrub was ultra gentle
  • 88% felt they had more youthful-looking skin
  • 84% agreed they saw an improvement in their skin texture

Jojoba Beads – Help refine skin texture and smooth the look of fine lines

Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) – Helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and stimulates cellular turnover

Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Helps to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles

• How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Drea W.
Boise, ID
I bought this product yesterday to deep clean my t-zone pores and help remove dead skin cells to heal a little cystic acne I've had problems getting rid of . Ive used this 3 times so far and its honestly made a difference in the pores on my nose and also reducing the swelling of the cystic acne spots . my skin feels super clean and the texture and clarity is getting better. I look forward to seeing more results using this as my new daily cleanser it really works well with my exfoliating gloves , clarisonic , or just hands
Jaimy B.
I just recently discovered PeterThomasRoth and I am in love with the brand! I use their anti-aging exfoliating face scrub, their blemish scrub, and their acne fighting gel. All of their products work great!
Stacey C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this Cleanser/scrub! The glycolic acid melts away dead skin as the buffing beads scrub it away. The beads get deep into pores to clear them out. You see a difference in the size of pores, it minimizes lines and wrinkles and leaves your skin glowing. I even see a difference in my my makeup applies and looks on my skin since using this product.
Lea G.
A really really good product, perfect for light exfoliation and evening skin tone. I use this once in a while, its amazing, its gentle on the skin and smells great! The packaging is good enough, I like the fact that I DONT have to screw it off. I would def recommend this product.
Shannon S.
Southbend
I love all the products I’ve tried of this brand & Inwould try them all If I could afford to.. not only do I use peter Thomas products I have now got my daughter using them also & she loves them just as much as I do. Great great products!!
Jovita U.
I got this face wash in a value pack from Macy's. It's a pretty good cleanser but a bit harsh on my skin. I don't think it's for everyone but I like the ingredients. Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads
Ocinda P.
Myrtle beach
Absolutely love this product it is a winner
I would use it again and again . If you haven't bought it you might consider checking it out. I've tried a few of peter Roth products and they are amazing.
Abby B.
I really love the way this product made my skin feel after using it. I try to find products that are anti aging but still for youthful skin and this product worked great for that
Jade E.
I really like this my man loves it more I actually prefer my glam glow flash mud mask that buffs for skin but also brightens and even tones your skin but he loves it and I baught him 3 refills already
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
Since trying this product as a sample, I have never been without it. I have a history of adult acne and now at age 50 , no acne but oily skin with fine lines and wrinkles . This product cleanses my skin so well without drying it out . I use this with clarisonic in morning and in evening, I remove makeup first with Fresh brand Soy Face cleanser then use the PTR with my clarisonic. I can't praise this product enough !
Sparkle S.
Is this good for oily skin?
Jessica V.
How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to branch out and try more skin care products buy him.