Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Mollie D.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Tiffany F.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Michelle C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Anti-aging technology rejuvenates, clarifies and brightens with exfoliating jojoba beads, glycolic acid complex, salicylic acid, white oak bark, lemon, allantoin and whole leaf aloe vera.  For face and body.

An ultra gentle anti-aging scrub that may be used on the face and body. Glycolic acids, salicylic acid and botanical brighteners help exfoliate and clarify the skin to produce beautiful fresh, youthful looking skin. Ultra-fine jojoba beads work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells without irritation, allowing active treatment products to penetrate better. Then, the ultra-fine jojoba beads help refine skin texture and smooth fine lines.

Partipants in a four week consumer efficacy study reported:

• 96% agreed that this scrub helped to deliver anti-aging results to their skin
  • 88% agreed that this scrub was ultra gentle
  • 88% felt they had more youthful-looking skin
  • 84% agreed they saw an improvement in their skin texture

Jojoba Beads – Help refine skin texture and smooth the look of fine lines

Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) – Helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and stimulates cellular turnover

Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Helps to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles

• How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Stacey C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this Cleanser/scrub! The glycolic acid melts away dead skin as the buffing beads scrub it away. The beads get deep into pores to clear them out. You see a difference in the size of pores, it minimizes lines and wrinkles and leaves your skin glowing. I even see a difference in my my makeup applies and looks on my skin since using this product.
Lea G.
A really really good product, perfect for light exfoliation and evening skin tone. I use this once in a while, its amazing, its gentle on the skin and smells great! The packaging is good enough, I like the fact that I DONT have to screw it off. I would def recommend this product.
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
Since trying this product as a sample, I have never been without it. I have a history of adult acne and now at age 50 , no acne but oily skin with fine lines and wrinkles . This product cleanses my skin so well without drying it out . I use this with clarisonic in morning and in evening, I remove makeup first with Fresh brand Soy Face cleanser then use the PTR with my clarisonic. I can't praise this product enough !
Bridgette E.
Kokomo , IN
I tried this line at the urging of one of my friends, and i fell in love with it. The face wash is light yet does the job, i use it in the morning and evening and it leaves my face feeling so fresh. I wash my face every morning with this product to prep my skin for the day. Cleanses and exfoliates without irritation. This (in combo with other PTR products) has cleared my skin, and keeps it clear -- my only regret is that I hadn't found this in my teens! Want smooth, blemish-free, and even toned skin? The power couple AHA/BHA ingredient mix is your answer. I recommend you try it if you are curious. Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads
Kalee S.
Berlin, NY
 I just have to start by saying that Peter Thomas Roth products have been some of the absolute best skincare products I have ever used! I bought this particular one from sephora I love the packaging & it met my expectations & then some! I have continuously kept purchasing PTR skincare! I recommend any of his products ! Because you get what you pay for. & when it comes to skincare I have to have the best for my skin ! The cleansers are amazing & the hyloraunic cloud cream
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I received this product as a gift it came in a set I believe it was the 25th anniversary set which was an amazing deal for $45 I received this in an 8 oz size as well as a 8 oz cleanser full size lotion sample size eye serum and sample size anti aging serum.every year I look for a similar deal. Peter Thomas Roth products are probably some of the best skincare products I have ever used. I would recommend this to anyone who loves skincare.
Savannah H.
Kenmore , NY
I used this product so much last winter that I repurchased it. I was ecstatic to find it in travel sixes as well. I take it to on overnight visits and on trips. The smell is so pure and has a linger of real fruit. I feel cleaned afterwards with out having skin feel like it was stripped with harsh ingredients. In fact I leave it on skin an extra minute or few in the shower and then I truly feel the benefits .
Marina S.
This is a great every day cleanser. I have combination skin and it does not dry me out or add oil. I like that it exfoliates without beads or scrubbing, has salicylic acid to keep acne away, and that a little bit goes a long way. The bottle lasts forever. I don't think it's good for removing makeup. My boyfriend also likes this and he has drier skin with the occasional breakout.
Brittany B.
Muncie, IN
The effect of this product is amazing.. it definitely does the job of clearing your skin and making it smooth. But I just can't get over the smell... to me, the smell reminds me of glue and it makes me nauseous. I've tried so hard to love and use this product but I just can't!
Nivia H.
This is one of my holy grail products! My dry, sensitive skin does not get irritated when I use this product once a day. I definitely feel the brightening and smoothing effects of the glycolic acid complex. I literally do not have any breakouts due to the salicylic acid. A small amount goes a long way. I don't know why more beauty gurus are not talking about this product on YouTube. Will always repurchase and keep in my shower for my whole body!
Sparkle S.
Is this good for oily skin?
Jessica V.
How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to branch out and try more skin care products buy him.

Amazon