Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Tiffany F.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Michelle C.Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads uploaded by Mollie D.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

For face and body, anti-aging technology helps rejuvenate, clarify and brighten with exfoliating Jojoba beads, Glycolic Acid complex, Salicylic Acid, White Oak Bark, Lemon, Allantoin and Whole Leaf Aloe Vera. An ultra gentle anti-aging scrub that may be used on the face and body. Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid and botanical brighteners help exfoliate and clarify the skin to produce beautiful, fresh, youthful-looking skin. Ultra-fine jojoba beads work in two ways: First, they help exfoliate dead surface skin cells without irritation, allowing active treatment products to penetrate better. see more...

• How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to branch ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Tiffany F.
Covington, GA
This stuff is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I am hooked. I will definitely buy more when I run out. I got mine from Amazon.
Shannon S.
Southbend
I love all the products I’ve tried of this brand & Inwould try them all If I could afford to.. not only do I use peter Thomas products I have now got my daughter using them also & she loves them just as much as I do. Great great products!!
Jovita U.
Houston
I got this face wash in a value pack from Macy's. It's a pretty good cleanser but a bit harsh on my skin. I don't think it's for everyone but I like the ingredients. Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads
Abby B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the way this product made my skin feel after using it. I try to find products that are anti aging but still for youthful skin and this product worked great for that
Coleen A.
Middlesex, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since trying this product as a sample, I have never been without it. I have a history of adult acne and now at age 50 , no acne but oily skin with fine lines and wrinkles . This product cleanses my skin so well without drying it out . I use this with clarisonic in morning and in evening, I remove makeup first with Fresh brand Soy Face cleanser then use the PTR with my clarisonic. I can't praise this product enough !
Mollie D.
Kingston, Pa
Love love love!! Been using for a few years now in both the orange and yellow. I put this on my face when I get in the shower (not every time, just once a week) and I leave it one while I wash my hair, shave, etc and dunce it off before I get out. My face look and feels great and smooth...it's the only exfoliater I use
Marina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great every day cleanser. I have combination skin and it does not dry me out or add oil. I like that it exfoliates without beads or scrubbing, has salicylic acid to keep acne away, and that a little bit goes a long way. The bottle lasts forever. I don't think it's good for removing makeup. My boyfriend also likes this and he has drier skin with the occasional breakout.
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The effect of this product is amazing.. it definitely does the job of clearing your skin and making it smooth. But I just can't get over the smell... to me, the smell reminds me of glue and it makes me nauseous. I've tried so hard to love and use this product but I just can't!
Nivia H.
This is one of my holy grail products! My dry, sensitive skin does not get irritated when I use this product once a day. I definitely feel the brightening and smoothing effects of the glycolic acid complex. I literally do not have any breakouts due to the salicylic acid. A small amount goes a long way. I don't know why more beauty gurus are not talking about this product on YouTube. Will always repurchase and keep in my shower for my whole body!
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product that you can use for face and body. The scent is nice and it is a large amount of product. The only downside is that it is quite pricey, but I am a huge fan of PTR and really believe in their products! My all time favorite are their completion pads.
Consuelo E.
Cedar Springs, Michigan
Is this good for oily skin?
Jessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product work? I love his masks, and want to branch out and try more skin care products buy him.