BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A soothing, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, dye-free tonic with whole-leaf aloe vera and micellizd antioxidant vitamins A and E to tone, refresh and nourish skin. This toner removes excess residue and restores skin to its natural pH, allowing skincare products that are applied afterward to penetrate better. Clinical Skin Care Fragrance-free, alcohol-free, and dye-free with whole leaf aloe vera, special skin conditioners, pro vitamin B5, allantoin, anti-oxidant vitamin C, and micellized vitamins A & E. For all skin types. A fragrance-free, alcohol-free, dye-free toner with whole leaf aloe vera to refresh, nourish and tone the skin.  Pro vitamin B5 hydrates skin while anti-oxidant vitamin C and micellized vitamins A and E help protect skin from damaging free radicals.  Restores skin to its natural pH allowing skin care products that are applied afterwards to penetrate bette see more...

тσяι E.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is such a great product since it w=can get so hot and your skin can burn. Its so refreshing when you spray it on. Its effective and light to the touch but works like a shield. I am a first time user of this product. I think it was very well presented
Allison W.
Lehi, UT
It simply makes my skin moist for a while and kind of set my makeup but it doesn't really do anything else. I got it as a gift when I placed an order on their site, it is good that it comes in a super large bottle.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Um can you say smells great. Feels great. A must for your beauty regimen. I used this before I put my moisturizer and primer. I love this when I'm hot and need a nice freshener throughout the day.
Ava S.
In the beginning I found this product to be hydrating and refreshing.

I did not find it sticky at all as some others have said. I really like PTR-his products are no nonsense and work well

I like products that spray on and my moisturizer goes on evenly afterwards. But after a couple days I did start to develop an acne breakout.
Miranda C.
I don't know.. I just love spraying this on my face after cleansing it and putting on all my serums and stuff. I feel like it gives moisture back into my skin! And it was very gentle on my face! I would even use it throughout the day for a face pick me up!
Nicki D.
This is hands down one of my favorite toners to use after I wash my face. It is alcohol free and doesn't dry out my face like other toners sometimes do. You get a lot of product for the amount that you pay and this bottle will last you months. I never break out when I use this.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
This stuff has been awesome for the summer. It really does help cool my face off and prevent sun burning and/or peeling. I can't say it did much for acne and it's expensive to only use in the summer so I use it just as a face refresher on no makeup days.
Abbey M.
Recently I have renovated my skin care routine, as I have switched to more normal skin. I use this toner twice daily. Whereas it is very handy to be spray form, it also has noticeably helped revive the natural glow in my skin.
Angel H.
I like this toner . It is infused with many different vitamins which the skin will benefit from. To see best results I do suggest being consistent with usage.
myhuong m.
Huntington Beach
 love the light scent of this mist but it doesn't leave skin dewy,  sometimes the skin feels sticky to the touch,  if too much is sprayed in the area of the face.