BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This tonic mist refreshes, nourishes and protects the skin. It is fragrance, alcohol and dye free. Antioxidant vitamins A, C and E protect the skin from free radicals and environmental pollutants while pro-vitamin B5 hydrates. Use anytime during the day to refresh and hydrate the skin or to set makeup. see more...

Madelynne S.
I love this for the aloe. I use a very strong toner and then this to help cool. I use this after makeup to set and it works wonders. I got it a Sephora for a decent price and it has taken quite some time to get through it
Hallimah R.
I like that it is a spray although to be honest I tend to spray it onto a cotton pad more often than not and use it to make sure I have nothing left on my skin after cleansing ( like a regular toner) than spritzing it.
If you do spray onto a pad.. just wait a few seconds before you put it on your face...for some reason ( unlike when you spritz it onto your face ...or unlike a toner poured directly onto the pad) it seems .... fizzy? ( sounds silly I know, never had a spray toner do this!) Fizzy and overly fumey!! But fine after a few seconds wait... just feels a bit overwhelming and might make you cough! One presumes the spray action has left some of the formula still in vapour form that is easier to breathe in this way.
Other than that... it doesnt have much of a smell...is cool and soothing and does a good job of making my skin feel ready for the next step...ie completely clean!
Aja S.
This tonic is so refreshing! I put it on after I wash my face and let it soak it and I love it. I got it at sephora as a sample and I'm definitely going to buy the bigger bottle. It's really gentle on the skin too.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I like this product and I feel like my face is tight and toned. It doesn't have a very strong smell which is better in my opinion when it comes to skin care. I recommend trying it out if you're looking for a tonic!
Carolina G.
Mcallen, TX
This mist is very refreshing. It's a nice pick-me-up for your skin, especially in dry environments. It's alcohol-free and is very hydrating for dry or sensitive skin. It's excellent toner to use after washing your face. I definitely would repurchase!
Catherine K.
As someone who has very sensitive skin this toner is a life saver! It's effective without being too harsh and it smells amazing. I use it to wake my skin up in the morning before moisturizing.
Lindsay W.
El Centro
This is my favorite skin care because it helps my face look glowing and it is very effective. I have many of his products which all make me very happy with my face. I would recommend using this because it makes you feel refreshed.
reylynn c.
Omg I must have to say all of peter Thomas Roth products are amazing but this is a really must have. Spray for your face its is so good for your skin
Mishi C.
Santa cruz, CA
Hydrating and freshing this tonic is perfect for pre moisturizer and pre makeup and we'll as a setting spray for after face powder. A must have.
Johnnie B.
Lewiston, NY
I really like this product and how my face feels using it for a while, I deffs recommend this to anyone! Good brand and good product