BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Description:
Peter Thomas Roth Aloe Tonic Mist (For All Skin Types) has the following features:
  • Refreshes, nourishes and tones the skin.
  • Pro vitamin B5 hydrates skin while anti-oxidant Vitamin C and Micellized Vitamins A and E help protect skin from damaging free radicals.
  • Restores skin to its natural pH allowing skin care products that are applied afterwards to penetrate better.
  • Aloe vera and allantoin help soothe and calm skin.
How to use:
Cover eyes and mist face and neck or apply with a pre-moistened cotton ball after washing with a PTR cleanser. Use anytime during the day.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Allantoin, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Micellized Vitamin A)

Peter Thomas Roth Aloe Tonic Mist
  • "As someone who has very sensitive skin this toner is a life saver! It's effective without being too harsh and it smells amazing. I use it to wake my skin up in the morning before moisturizing." in 3 reviews
Alex Nicole G.
Peter Thomas Roth Aloe Tonic Mist I'm obsessed with this facial spray! It makes the skin feel so hydrated and plump! I use this as toner after cleansing, as well as before during and after makeup application! Aloe alone is amazing for skin, so that plus the other great ingredients, I'm in love!
Crystal W.
I wouldn’t say this is a holy grail product for me but it didn’t cause me to breakout or have any negative effects—w/ that in mind, that’s always a plus!

I finished the bottle before putting this review up. Idk if my skin will see a significant difference since till I don’t use it for at least a week. I don’t think I see that much of a difference because when I went for a week-long trip and didn’t take it w/ me, I didn’t see any difference (but I went to a humid climate so that might also be why I felt like my skin was still moisturized).

This will go into my list of items I might possibly repurchase.
Taylor M.
Denver
I LOCE PETER THOMAS ROTH. I wish I could scream it from the mountains! It is such an amazing skin care line. It’s gentle, but has been SO amazing at keeping my acne under control. This tonic mist is so soothing for inflamed breakouts/spots. It’s brings down redness so quickly.
Hallimah R.
I like that it is a spray although to be honest I tend to spray it onto a cotton pad more often than not and use it to make sure I have nothing left on my skin after cleansing ( like a regular toner) than spritzing it.
If you do spray onto a pad.. just wait a few seconds before you put it on your face...for some reason ( unlike when you spritz it onto your face ...or unlike a toner poured directly onto the pad) it seems .... fizzy? ( sounds silly I know, never had a spray toner do this!) Fizzy and overly fumey!! But fine after a few seconds wait... just feels a bit overwhelming and might make you cough! One presumes the spray action has left some of the formula still in vapour form that is easier to breathe in this way.
Other than that... it doesnt have much of a smell...is cool and soothing and does a good job of making my skin feel ready for the next step...ie completely clean!
Ava S.
In the beginning I found this product to be hydrating and refreshing.

I did not find it sticky at all as some others have said. I really like PTR-his products are no nonsense and work well

I like products that spray on and my moisturizer goes on evenly afterwards. But after a couple days I did start to develop an acne breakout.
Miranda C.
I don't know.. I just love spraying this on my face after cleansing it and putting on all my serums and stuff. I feel like it gives moisture back into my skin! And it was very gentle on my face! I would even use it throughout the day for a face pick me up!
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
This stuff has been awesome for the summer. It really does help cool my face off and prevent sun burning and/or peeling. I can't say it did much for acne and it's expensive to only use in the summer so I use it just as a face refresher on no makeup days.
Nicki D.
This is hands down one of my favorite toners to use after I wash my face. It is alcohol free and doesn't dry out my face like other toners sometimes do. You get a lot of product for the amount that you pay and this bottle will last you months. I never break out when I use this.
Aja S.
This tonic is so refreshing! I put it on after I wash my face and let it soak it and I love it. I got it at sephora as a sample and I'm definitely going to buy the bigger bottle. It's really gentle on the skin too.
Allison W.
Lehi, UT
It simply makes my skin moist for a while and kind of set my makeup but it doesn't really do anything else. I got it as a gift when I placed an order on their site, it is good that it comes in a super large bottle.

back