BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A comprehensive collection of essentials that banish the appearance of wrinkles. Fight visible signs of aging with this all-in-one ensemble that has you covered, around the clock. Its potent formulas are packed with peptides, neuropeptides, retinol, AHA, BHA, antioxidants, and other actives. With regular use, your skin will look brighter, tighter, and smoother—like the skin of birthdays past.This set contains:- 0.28 oz Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Crème- 0.5 oz Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion- 0.4 oz Retinol Fusion PM- 2.0 oz Anti-Aging Buffing Beads- 2.0 oz Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel It is formulated Without: - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Uncover firm, refined, resilient results with this five-step regimen:- Cleanse with Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel- Exfoliate with Anti-Aging Buffing Beads- Moisturize in the morning with Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Cream SPF 30- Moisturize at night with Mega Rich™ Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Crème- Treat skin at night with Retinol Fusion PM see more...

• I need to try this ptr age defense kit.. is it worth the hype ? h...1 Answers
  • How long do you use until you see results ?1 Answers
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
This is a great kit to have. My favorite product is the anti-aging buffing beads. I have purchased this particular product a second time since this kit purchase. The first time I used the buffing beads, my skin felt like silk. I am acne prone with combination skin. It has made such a great difference in the health and appearance of my skin. I would recommend giving this kit a try. Maybe you'll find your favorite.
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
I can't say enough about PTR products. I've tried a number of them and have loved them all! Currently using this cleanser and PM Retinol fusion which I think is the absolute best OTC Retinol product available as it did not cause my super pale and sensitive skin to turn fire engine red and peel like snake as most Retinol products do. I also use his Viz-1000 hyaluronic acid serum, Un-Wrinkle peel pads, and occasionally the sulphur mask. His products have made a huge difference in the texture and clarity of my skin! Worth every penny!
Sara G.
This was at a hotel I had stayed at. Great smell and left my hair feeling clean! Great travel size! Nice to see a high end products at a hotel instead of cheap stuff that you don't use.
Wendy D.
Pell City, AL
I love this kit. I get so many compliments about how young I look. I noticed a real improvement in my skin's texture and smoothness.
Lisa G.
This is the kit that got me started well worth the money. These products stand by there claims, absolutely love this line. Everything you need to find out for yourself. Acne prone oily skin? Banish it....overnight
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need to try this ptr age defense kit.. is it worth the hype ? how often do u see result ? is it worth the money ?
Laura G.
Romeoville , Il
How long do you use until you see results ?