BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #40 in Acne Treatments

Extra strength, oil-controlling, invisible 5% Colloidal Sulfur acne treatment with 4% Glycolic Acid Complex, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, botanical extracts and Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5. For the treatment, control and prevention of moderate to severe acne.

5% Colloidal Sulfur - absorbs excess oil and controls existing breakouts and the formation of future acne.

4% Glycolic Acid Complex - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Allantoin - helps to calm the appearance of skin.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Use

• For the treatment and management of acne.

Warnings

For external use only.

When using this product

• Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Do not use on

• Broken skin

• Large areas of the skin

When using this product

• Apply only to areas with acne.

Keep out of reach of children.

If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT

COLLOIDAL SULFUR 5% ... Purpose Acne Treatment

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

2,6-DIMETHYL-7-OCTEN-2-OL, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSILEAF EXTRACT, ARGININE, BENZOIC ACID, BISABOLOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, CETYL ALCOHOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, FLAVESONE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOLEPTOSPERMONE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, LAURETH-7, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, LEPTOSPERMONE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MENTHOL, MENTHYL ACETATE, METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, METHYL ROSINATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MORUS ALBA BARK EXTRACT, MYRISTIC ACID, OCTYLDODECYL, MYRISTATE, PANTHENOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLY-(DIPROPYLENEGLYCOL ADIPATE), POLYACRYLAMIDE, POLYSORBATE 80, POTASSIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM BITARTRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SORBIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, WATER/AQUA/EAU, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZEOLITE, ZINC OXIDE.

• Does this help with cystic acne?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the price of this product? And does it w...1 Answers
  • Is this really drying to the skin? I am looking for some...1 Answers
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Great product but very strong. Apply sparingly. I applied too much once and the area turned very inflamed. It has a pleasant citrus scent at first but after a few weeks it begins to smell a bit off kind of like a bad perfume. Fortunately the container is relatively small so hopefully you will have used most of it up before that happens.
Katie S.
On a whole, I liked this product. It did reduce the size of my breakouts but it did dry out my skin very badly, which was expected from an acne treatment. I also thought that it was a bit expensive for the value. But, it did work!
Megan R.
Hickory Hills, IL
This product is probably one of the best spot treatments I've ever used, within 2 days I already noticed my face was a lot clearer and all of the blemishes I applied this product to went away. The product does have a strong unappealing scent but it works amazing, so I've overlooked it. I swear by this product and I will continue to repurchase it.
Bridget N.
Farmington, PA
Definitely helps to clear up my cystic acne. It doesn't dry out skin and you can even put it underneath your makeup. I tried this along with different products from the Peter Thomas Roth line and I ended up switching my skincare products to this line.
Try the masks as well! You won't regret it!
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
My go-to spot treatment for acne.  This is truly comparable to a prescription spot treatment I purchased this year... which cost me $90 after my insurance covered the initial few hundred dollars of the cost.  I now purchase this, as it works just as well, if not better.  Worth every penny.
Heather F.
Philadelphia , PA
I have acne prone skin and sometimes get really large problem areas. Thank god for this miracle product. I put it on the night before and it really shrinks the blemish. Works great will continue to repurchase.
Samantha M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this acne cream! I use it on my t-zone at night and it prevents my adult acne from popping up. It also shrinks my pores and reduces black heads, especially on my nose. The blackheads on my nose are like a forest, but this cream has made a ton of difference. It's also gentle enough to use every day on my sensitive skin. So happy I found this!
Skylar H.
Eagle, NE
Any time I feel my face is about to break out I go to my bathroom apply it three times a day and anything that was about to appear goes away. The price is very reasonable and I do believe it's one of the less pricey products. Definitely recommend to anyone you has acne problems.
Shannon S.
Schenectady, NY
I may be an adult but I still get breakouts and this is my savior. It was hard to find something I could use because my skin is sensitive to acne products but this one worked. Have even broke down and bought it for my niece and she has also seen a huge difference in her skin.
Abbey M.
Portsmouth, OH
Great for acne. A tad drying but definitely works for blemishes! A pricey brand but good value. It is more of a luxury brand so I can justify the price. Great for really targeting blemishes and acne spots!
Courtney B.
Is this a effective product to use and how fast does it work?
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
My 17 year old son suffers from acne and we have tried medications, proactive, and all sorts of over the counter washes, pills, and cleansers. My question would be... Does this really work? I know some people just post to post, but I need real info and experience. Also, does it stop the spread of blackheads?
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
How effective is this? I have had recent break outs and am not sure why! Nothing is helping. Looking for something for spot treatment so I can use my regular face washes still. Thanks!
Taneka S.
Pensacola , FL
I have not really bad acne but occasional break outs, does this reallywork??
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering, what all comes in there, whole Acne Kit, How much does it cost for the whole kit, Also, does Anybody have a pic of the whole kit? ? Sorry, 1 more questions, Does Anyone know of any promotional pricing for purchasing the whole kit, if so, where? ??

back