BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #40 in Acne Treatments

Extra strength, oil-controlling, invisible 5% Colloidal Sulfur acne treatment with 4% Glycolic Acid Complex, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, botanical extracts and Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5. For the treatment, control and prevention of moderate to severe acne.

5% Colloidal Sulfur - absorbs excess oil and controls existing breakouts and the formation of future acne.

4% Glycolic Acid Complex - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Allantoin - helps to calm the appearance of skin.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Use

• For the treatment and management of acne.

Warnings

For external use only.

When using this product

• Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Do not use on

• Broken skin

• Large areas of the skin

When using this product

• Apply only to areas with acne.

Keep out of reach of children.

If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT

COLLOIDAL SULFUR 5% ... Purpose Acne Treatment

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

2,6-DIMETHYL-7-OCTEN-2-OL, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSILEAF EXTRACT, ARGININE, BENZOIC ACID, BISABOLOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, CETYL ALCOHOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, FLAVESONE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOLEPTOSPERMONE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, LAURETH-7, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, LEPTOSPERMONE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MENTHOL, MENTHYL ACETATE, METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, METHYL ROSINATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MORUS ALBA BARK EXTRACT, MYRISTIC ACID, OCTYLDODECYL, MYRISTATE, PANTHENOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLY-(DIPROPYLENEGLYCOL ADIPATE), POLYACRYLAMIDE, POLYSORBATE 80, POTASSIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM BITARTRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SORBIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, WATER/AQUA/EAU, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZEOLITE, ZINC OXIDE.

• Does this help with cystic acne?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the price of this product? And does it w...1 Answers
  • Is this really drying to the skin? I am looking for some...1 Answers
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Peter Thomas Roth has some of the best acne products out there in my opinion, and I've tried them all. I've used this particular product for years. While, it's an expensive product, it also comes with a lot of product, so it ends up being a good value in the end. Peter himself use to suffer from acne, so he personally developed products that work! What's great is the very unisex look of the products so women and men can benefit from this line in its entirety. Also, this product lasts me such a long time, because you only need a little and I break out sporadically. If you have all over consistent acne, then you might go through this product faster, but it's still going to last you longer than most over the counter acne products
Jessica T.
East Rockaway, NY
Okay. All of the positive reviews are making me feel like maybe I got a bad or expired product... or maybe I just need to give this more of a chance. More likely; however, is that this product just didn't work for my sensitive skin. I have used other products by Peter Thomas Roth before though without any issues and have LOVED them. This acne spot treatment though... I WANTED to love it and I wanted it to work (believe me I did!) but it actually made my breakouts worse! :( Has anyone else experienced this?
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
A little goes a long way with this great spot treatment! I have really sensitive/dry skin so this product can sometimes be a little too much on my face but works amazing for any stubborn back and chest acne I have. I had really been struggling trying to find something that would take care of these trouble spots until I found this product. I felt like I had tried everything (face and body acne products) but nothing seemed to help. Strongly recommend if you suffer from any of the same problems!
Natalie E.
Florence, SC
Honestly I loved this for clearing up my acne. It did leave my skin a little dry in areas and my skin got worse before it got better, but in the end it worked its magic. It's a little more pricey than other brands but I think it is worth the splurge. I would reccomend.
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
This product works great with fast results the only thing before you use this is make sure your face is clean and use a q tip when applying this so you don’t use your fingers which could transfer germs then you should have awesome results in at least a week!!
Michelle A.
This Is a big part of my skin regiment, especially if I have a pimple. I never pop them so this spotting treatment works instantly. I put it on in the night time and wakeup with the pimple less red and smaller. So if you have an important event and have a pesky pimple this will help you tremendously
Serenity K.
Syracuse, NY
One of the best acne treatments out there. AMAZING for its price point. When I'm having a flare up of hormonal cystic acne, I pop this on in the evening and by morning the bump has significantly decreased. Acne treatment with sulfur does wonders for my breakouts. Keep in mind this is not meant to be used all over the skin, just in troubled areas. Peter Thomas Roth Acne Spot and Area Treatment
Caitlin G.
Garland, TX
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!! I have used so many acne products in my days and nothing seemed to work until I found this guy! If salicylic acid doesn't help you, turn to sulfur and see what kind of results you get. It clears my non-cystic acne overnight! Cystic acne takes a few more days, but within a week of using PTR acne spot treatment my skin if brand new. Highly recommend trying at least once.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Great product but very strong. Apply sparingly. I applied too much once and the area turned very inflamed. It has a pleasant citrus scent at first but after a few weeks it begins to smell a bit off kind of like a bad perfume. Fortunately the container is relatively small so hopefully you will have used most of it up before that happens.
Naiden A.
This product is amazing it works instantly, the first time I tried it I was amazed at how it helped calm down my acne and then over night it was almost gone! It has a cooling sensation when you put it on but nothing harsh. This product last a while so the price makes it worth it ! I would absolutely recommend this product.
Courtney B.
Is this a effective product to use and how fast does it work?
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
My 17 year old son suffers from acne and we have tried medications, proactive, and all sorts of over the counter washes, pills, and cleansers. My question would be... Does this really work? I know some people just post to post, but I need real info and experience. Also, does it stop the spread of blackheads?
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
How effective is this? I have had recent break outs and am not sure why! Nothing is helping. Looking for something for spot treatment so I can use my regular face washes still. Thanks!
Taneka S.
Pensacola , FL
I have not really bad acne but occasional break outs, does this reallywork??
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering, what all comes in there, whole Acne Kit, How much does it cost for the whole kit, Also, does Anybody have a pic of the whole kit? ? Sorry, 1 more questions, Does Anyone know of any promotional pricing for purchasing the whole kit, if so, where? ??

back