BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Extra strength, oil-controlling, invisible 5% Colloidal Sulfur acne treatment with 4% Glycolic Acid Complex, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, botanical extracts and Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5. For the treatment, control and prevention of moderate to severe acne.

5% Colloidal Sulfur - absorbs excess oil and controls existing breakouts and the formation of future acne.

4% Glycolic Acid Complex - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Allantoin - helps to calm the appearance of skin.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Use

• For the treatment and management of acne.

Warnings

For external use only.

When using this product

• Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Do not use on

• Broken skin

• Large areas of the skin

When using this product

• Apply only to areas with acne.

Keep out of reach of children.

If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT

COLLOIDAL SULFUR 5% ... Purpose Acne Treatment

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

2,6-DIMETHYL-7-OCTEN-2-OL, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSILEAF EXTRACT, ARGININE, BENZOIC ACID, BISABOLOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, CETYL ALCOHOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, FLAVESONE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOLEPTOSPERMONE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, LAURETH-7, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, LEPTOSPERMONE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MENTHOL, MENTHYL ACETATE, METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, METHYL ROSINATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MORUS ALBA BARK EXTRACT, MYRISTIC ACID, OCTYLDODECYL, MYRISTATE, PANTHENOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLY-(DIPROPYLENEGLYCOL ADIPATE), POLYACRYLAMIDE, POLYSORBATE 80, POTASSIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM BITARTRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SORBIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, WATER/AQUA/EAU, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZEOLITE, ZINC OXIDE.

• Does this help with cystic acne?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the price of this product? And does it w...1 Answers
  • Is this really drying to the skin? I am looking for some...1 Answers
Kelly M.
Apex, NC
Sometimes this works wonders, sometimes not so much. I guess it depends on the type of acne and how far along it is. I like that it doesn’t sting, and the packaging is nice and sterile.
Gulet I.
Los Angeles, CA
Loving this product so far! It dries up whiteheads in about a day, and it takes about another day for the dry parts to scrub off. Feel a slight tingle when I put it on so I know it’s working ;)
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Loooooove this! Makes my skin feel so so soft. I’m seriously obsessed with it. Decent price for what you’re getting too!!!! Definitely would recommend this product to anyone!!! Love love love it ! Buy it
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been getting these tiny breakouts on my chin, and so I went to my local Sephora store and had someone working in the skincare department help me find something that would make these little breakout go away fast! She recommended PeterThomasRoth’s Acne Spot and Area Treatment. It cost a little over $20 for 15/ML/ 0.5 FL OZ. The packaging is normal and it comes in a sturdy blue tube. I went home, read the directions, and quickly applied it to my chin (only use on affected area). I did this twice a day for two days and it got rid of my breakout! I was really impressed with the results, but it does dry out your skin so you might want to use this once a day. I think that this is great product for quickly getting rid of those pesky little embarrassing breakouts and would recommend this product to everyone!Peter Thomas Roth Acne Spot and Area TreatmentPeter Thomas Roth Acne Spot and Area TreatmentPeter Thomas Roth Acne Spot and Area Treatment
Misela T.
This is a really good spot treatment for acne. It reduces the pain and swelling of the blemish. I like to apply it at night and by the morning 75% if the blemish is gone and dried out.
Sarah S.
Saint George
Usually items with sulfur don’t bother me but this one smelled really bad. I used it for a few weeks before deciding to give it away. The sulfur smell lingered on my skin even after washing my face I could still smell it.
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
Works great to control my breakouts. It took 1-2 applications and everything is pretty much cleared up. It isn’t harsh on my sensitive skin. Great product for the price. Would buy again and recommend to others.
Jessica B.
Warsaw, VA
Works pretty well. Didn't do much for cystic acne. But as for regular bacterial acne it cleared it up in no time. I didn't notice any unusual smells which is good.
Agniffo D.
The sulfur and glycolic acid combination in this product is a great win for the acne on my face! This is an excellent spot treatment and I would highly recommend it
kylie b.
Denton
I like this. It helped clear up some trouble areas. It can kinda sting a little if the acne is active. If you use it too much it’ll dry your skin out. Not for daily use definitely.
Courtney B.
Is this a effective product to use and how fast does it work?
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
My 17 year old son suffers from acne and we have tried medications, proactive, and all sorts of over the counter washes, pills, and cleansers. My question would be... Does this really work? I know some people just post to post, but I need real info and experience. Also, does it stop the spread of blackheads?
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
How effective is this? I have had recent break outs and am not sure why! Nothing is helping. Looking for something for spot treatment so I can use my regular face washes still. Thanks!
Taneka S.
Pensacola , FL
I have not really bad acne but occasional break outs, does this reallywork??
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering, what all comes in there, whole Acne Kit, How much does it cost for the whole kit, Also, does Anybody have a pic of the whole kit? ? Sorry, 1 more questions, Does Anyone know of any promotional pricing for purchasing the whole kit, if so, where? ??