BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #41 in Acne Treatments

Extra strength, oil-controlling, invisible 5% Colloidal Sulfur acne treatment with 4% Glycolic Acid Complex, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, botanical extracts and Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5. For the treatment, control and prevention of moderate to severe acne.

5% Colloidal Sulfur - absorbs excess oil and controls existing breakouts and the formation of future acne.

4% Glycolic Acid Complex - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Allantoin - helps to calm the appearance of skin.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Use

• For the treatment and management of acne.

Warnings

For external use only.

When using this product

• Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Do not use on

• Broken skin

• Large areas of the skin

When using this product

• Apply only to areas with acne.

Keep out of reach of children.

If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT

COLLOIDAL SULFUR 5% ... Purpose Acne Treatment

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

2,6-DIMETHYL-7-OCTEN-2-OL, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSILEAF EXTRACT, ARGININE, BENZOIC ACID, BISABOLOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, CETYL ALCOHOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, FLAVESONE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOLEPTOSPERMONE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, LAURETH-7, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, LEPTOSPERMONE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MENTHOL, MENTHYL ACETATE, METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, METHYL ROSINATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MORUS ALBA BARK EXTRACT, MYRISTIC ACID, OCTYLDODECYL, MYRISTATE, PANTHENOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLY-(DIPROPYLENEGLYCOL ADIPATE), POLYACRYLAMIDE, POLYSORBATE 80, POTASSIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM BITARTRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SORBIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, WATER/AQUA/EAU, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZEOLITE, ZINC OXIDE.

• Does this help with cystic acne?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the price of this product? And does it w...1 Answers
  • Is this really drying to the skin? I am looking for some...1 Answers
Sarah e.
Rochester Hills
I didn't see any improvement while using this product. It also stung when I put it on my skin and smells terrible. I could deal with the stench of it was effective but it didn't help with a single pimple.
Tasheena C.
Pocatello, ID
Amazing product, can't wait to buy more. Hope to keep seeing great results. Great quality product, costly though
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
This is a love hate product. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But it always does burn just a little bit.
Meagan W.
Toronto, ON
This product truly has helped with my acne, as when I apply it at night by morning many of my spots have lessened in redness and visibility, and smaller ones disappear.
I put small dots on my breakouts and I really do find it helps to keep them under control. It is a thick consistency, and I will say that it has a VERY strong odour of sulfur, which may be something that is too overwhelming.
It dries down quickly and does leave a little residue after which can be easily washed off in the morning.
Nikki M.
Baden
It smells terrible but it works better than anything I've used before. I was reluctant at first given product size and cost at sephora, but you really don't need much and it works so well! I'd totally recommend to anyone looking for spot treatment
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
I love PTR. I usually buy his stuff in gift sets but I always have really stubborn pimples pop up at the absolute worst times. This product was recommended to me. I use it for spot treatment you feel relief within a few hours I apply multiple times a day and by the next day all tenderness is gone and you will have the tiniest bump that is easily covered with mascara. All PTR products are worth the money and yield almost instant results. Easy and hygienic to use and the sizes are generous as the formulas are powerful and yield great results
Rishi S.
I love this product! When I opened the tub, the product was really lightwight and the product didn't dried down making my face stiff. It blended with my skin. Start working within a couple of days, really saw a difference. The product had a weird smell but i think its the active ingredients in it. But overall great product. Recently bought the entire ance system kit.
Amanda W.
Coquitlam, BC
I have been using this stuff for a while now and it's pretty good, it definitely helps with my pimples but I feel like I could find something that works a little faster but this is good because it's not very expensive
Rina M.
Cambridge, ON
When the lady at Sephora told me that this serum works overnight and that I would see a difference in the morning I didn't believe her, until I tried it. I applied the serum onto my blemishes and when I woke up the next day they were significantly smaller and less red!! This product is amazing and I recommend it to anyone having issues with acne!!
🌸fafa F.
Acne is a nightmare for me I'm suffering from it ,from a young age it's ruining my life so Reading all this reviews made me wanna try this product give my opinion , write a review about it , share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Courtney B.
Is this a effective product to use and how fast does it work?
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
My 17 year old son suffers from acne and we have tried medications, proactive, and all sorts of over the counter washes, pills, and cleansers. My question would be... Does this really work? I know some people just post to post, but I need real info and experience. Also, does it stop the spread of blackheads?
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
How effective is this? I have had recent break outs and am not sure why! Nothing is helping. Looking for something for spot treatment so I can use my regular face washes still. Thanks!
Taneka S.
Pensacola , FL
I have not really bad acne but occasional break outs, does this reallywork??
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering, what all comes in there, whole Acne Kit, How much does it cost for the whole kit, Also, does Anybody have a pic of the whole kit? ? Sorry, 1 more questions, Does Anyone know of any promotional pricing for purchasing the whole kit, if so, where? ??

back