BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #41 in Acne Treatments

Extra strength, oil-controlling, invisible 5% Colloidal Sulfur acne treatment with 4% Glycolic Acid Complex, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, botanical extracts and Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5. For the treatment, control and prevention of moderate to severe acne.

5% Colloidal Sulfur - absorbs excess oil and controls existing breakouts and the formation of future acne.

4% Glycolic Acid Complex - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Allantoin - helps to calm the appearance of skin.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Use

• For the treatment and management of acne.

Warnings

For external use only.

When using this product

• Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Do not use on

• Broken skin

• Large areas of the skin

When using this product

• Apply only to areas with acne.

Keep out of reach of children.

If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT

COLLOIDAL SULFUR 5% ... Purpose Acne Treatment

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

2,6-DIMETHYL-7-OCTEN-2-OL, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSILEAF EXTRACT, ARGININE, BENZOIC ACID, BISABOLOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, CETYL ALCOHOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, FLAVESONE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOLEPTOSPERMONE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, LAURETH-7, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, LEPTOSPERMONE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MENTHOL, MENTHYL ACETATE, METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, METHYL ROSINATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MORUS ALBA BARK EXTRACT, MYRISTIC ACID, OCTYLDODECYL, MYRISTATE, PANTHENOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLY-(DIPROPYLENEGLYCOL ADIPATE), POLYACRYLAMIDE, POLYSORBATE 80, POTASSIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM BITARTRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SORBIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, WATER/AQUA/EAU, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZEOLITE, ZINC OXIDE.

• Does this help with cystic acne?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the price of this product? And does it w...1 Answers
  • Is this really drying to the skin? I am looking for some...1 Answers
Stacie D.
This is the only acne line that I use now. I love Peter Thomas Rith so much! This cleared my acne up within a day. Can't beat that at all.
merial t.
Tampa, FL
Great spot treatment. Really dries out the pimples by the next day and helps to clear them in day or 2. I recommend highly!! So effective.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This works amazing and I have noticed such a huge difference in my skin after using this daily along with the other products in the set :)
BETHANY U.
This product is great for problem areas. When I have a flair up I will apply it to my problem areas and they’re smaller within a few days.
Lesa G.
I love this amazing product. I had really bad acne. After using this product for a month my acne started clearing up. It is very effective.
Carrie S.
Westbrook, ME
Clears up my blemishes in a snap, I put this on anything that pops up and its dried out and gone within a couple days, instead of weeks!
Nari L.
I don't know it it works on me. My pimples don't go away. I see moo difference the next morning. It smells weird. It doesn't smell good.
Hunter O.
Southlake
I feel like this didn’t meet my expectations. It dries clear so I can’t see if it was properly applied. I don’t see a bigger difference.
Kristen C.
Anderson
Did not like the smell, did not work for my skin, and it just overall was a waste of money. May work for some but did nothing to my skin.
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
Love love love how well this product works! Clears my acne up without over drying my skin! Must have! Makes it super smooth and clean!
Courtney B.
Is this a effective product to use and how fast does it work?
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
My 17 year old son suffers from acne and we have tried medications, proactive, and all sorts of over the counter washes, pills, and cleansers. My question would be... Does this really work? I know some people just post to post, but I need real info and experience. Also, does it stop the spread of blackheads?
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
How effective is this? I have had recent break outs and am not sure why! Nothing is helping. Looking for something for spot treatment so I can use my regular face washes still. Thanks!
Taneka S.
Pensacola , FL
I have not really bad acne but occasional break outs, does this reallywork??
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering, what all comes in there, whole Acne Kit, How much does it cost for the whole kit, Also, does Anybody have a pic of the whole kit? ? Sorry, 1 more questions, Does Anyone know of any promotional pricing for purchasing the whole kit, if so, where? ??

back